Canon Throws A Party And Announces New Scanners
MACWORLD Expo - Canon Throws A Party And Announces New Scanners
by , 2:15 PM EDT, July 19th, 2000
Canon threw a heck of a party during MACWORLD Expo on Tuesday night to celebrate and announce four new scanners. Complete with models, special commerative products, and all the glitz you could want, Canon pulled out all the stops for the Mac crowd.
While the Canon employees entertained the crowd with food, drinks and discussions, Canon was releasing 4 new consumer scanners to complement their Z product line.
The party itself was very interesting. Publishers from print, the Internet and even some Mac heads were attending.
The new units are rather cleverly designed and their resolutions go up to 1200x1200 DPI.
They are all flatbed, under US$200 and they will all ship by September.
You can find more information about the new and current units at Canon's site.
- Mon,7:38 PM
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- 4:58 PM
- Where Did iTunes Match go for non-Apple Music Subscribers?
- 4:44 PM
- Supercharge Your Mac App Bundle: $39.99
- 4:15 PM
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- 3:14 PM
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership
- 2:00 PM
- Apple Hire Hints at Move into Augmented Reality
- 1:13 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-31: Apple’s Content Blockers
- 10:31 AM
- T-Mobile gives Data Tethering Abusers the Smackdown
- 9:07 AM
- New Rumor Two-tier Pricing for Apple TV
- Sun,12:25 PM
- MGG 568: Running Your Mac Safe & Lean
- Fri,7:45 PM
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- 7:00 PM
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager