Canon Throws A Party And Announces New Scanners
MACWORLD Expo - Canon Throws A Party And Announces New Scanners
by , 2:15 PM EDT, July 19th, 2000
Canon threw a heck of a party during MACWORLD Expo on Tuesday night to celebrate and announce four new scanners. Complete with models, special commerative products, and all the glitz you could want, Canon pulled out all the stops for the Mac crowd.
While the Canon employees entertained the crowd with food, drinks and discussions, Canon was releasing 4 new consumer scanners to complement their Z product line.
The party itself was very interesting. Publishers from print, the Internet and even some Mac heads were attending.
The new units are rather cleverly designed and their resolutions go up to 1200x1200 DPI.
They are all flatbed, under US$200 and they will all ship by September.
You can find more information about the new and current units at Canon's site.
- Tue,12:36 AM
- ‘Stickers’ Apple Commercial Highlights User Love for MacBook Air
- Mon,8:57 PM
- Apple Fixes MacBook Air (Mid 2011) Sleep Issue with Firmware Update
- 8:44 PM
- Apple Reportedly Orders 70-80 Million Large Screen iPhones for Q4
- 7:47 PM
- Five Third Party Extensions Announced for iOS 8
- 5:21 PM
- The Beginner Web Dev Hacker Bundle: $69
- 4:30 PM
- OS X: The Best Ways to Share a Web Page (via Email) in Safari
- 2:00 PM
- Jot Touch with Pixelpoint: Like Adobe’s Ink Stylus, but More Buttons
- 1:24 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-21
- 12:35 PM
- Voyager Q Conveniently Docks Your Extra SATA Drives
- 11:30 AM
- Zachs Rates AAPL Neutral on Potential iPhone Competition
- 10:16 AM
- Apple Faces Patent Infringement Lawsuit over iPhone 5 Speech Recognition
- 9:01 AM
- Apple’s 2014 London iTunes Festival to Include Maroon 5, Pharrell Williams