What Is This, The iMicro?
Through Eolake's Eyes - What Is This, The iMicro?
by , 2:30 PM EDT, October 5th, 2000
In our series on Apple-inspired design, we have the Sharp R-120DK, also called the Half Pint (I hope it holds more than half a pint, but OK, the name is cute) microwave oven.
Click the image for a larger view.
It took a bit of applied image editing to make a demonstration picture showing this, because Sharp's site does some tricky things with Java scripting (or whatever) that does not allow seeing all the colors at one time. But TMO readers deserve the clear picture, so we made one.
At least they did not call it the "iMicro". (We still have not finished laughing at Compaq naming their Internet computer "iPaq". Good grief! Can you get less original if you try?)
Thanks to Eric White for the tip. Send observations to us, there's a lot of funny stuff out there.
Eolake Stobblehouse is a contributing editor to the Mac Observer, and comes to us by way of MacCreator.
- Thu,8:01 PM
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- 7:39 PM
- Apple: HealthKit Data Off Limits to Advertisers
- 6:40 PM
- How To Free Up iPhone Storage by Deleting Photos From Messages
- 6:05 PM
- Last Chance for TuneUp Deal at $19.95
- 2:00 PM
- Why a 12-inch iPad is Almost Certain
- 1:50 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-08-28
- 12:27 PM
- Apple Issues Invites for September 9th Media Event
- 11:47 AM
- Twitter Opens Analytics Tools to All Users
- 10:42 AM
- Report Claims this is the Year of the NFC iPhone
- 9:24 AM
- Apple Denied Samsung Sales Injunction Yet Again
- Wed,7:16 PM
- The Ruby On Rails Rookie To Rockstar Training Bundle: $49
- 6:29 PM
- ACM 269: China’s OS Ambition, iWatch Rumors, Cool Headphones