What Is This, The iMicro?
Through Eolake's Eyes - What Is This, The iMicro?
by , 2:30 PM EDT, October 5th, 2000
In our series on Apple-inspired design, we have the Sharp R-120DK, also called the Half Pint (I hope it holds more than half a pint, but OK, the name is cute) microwave oven.
Click the image for a larger view.
It took a bit of applied image editing to make a demonstration picture showing this, because Sharp's site does some tricky things with Java scripting (or whatever) that does not allow seeing all the colors at one time. But TMO readers deserve the clear picture, so we made one.
At least they did not call it the "iMicro". (We still have not finished laughing at Compaq naming their Internet computer "iPaq". Good grief! Can you get less original if you try?)
Thanks to Eric White for the tip. Send observations to us, there's a lot of funny stuff out there.
Eolake Stobblehouse is a contributing editor to the Mac Observer, and comes to us by way of MacCreator.
- Wed,3:47 PM
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- 2:45 PM
- Revogi Smart Color Bluetooth LED Bulb: $34.99
- 1:20 PM
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Apple’s Handoff and Continuity
- 1:17 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-01-28: AAPL Q1 2015 Earnings, YouTube Dumps Flash
- 11:01 AM
- How to Restore Missing iPhoto Image Thumbnails
- 9:18 AM
- YouTube Puts Another Nail in Flash’s Coffin with HTML5 on the Desktop
- Tue,7:52 PM
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- 7:46 PM
- Apple Ups the Secrecy with Wall Street
- 5:25 PM
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- 5:15 PM
- Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Will Ship in April
- 5:11 PM
- Apple iOS Device Sales Top 1 Billion Units
- 4:35 PM
- Apple Smashes Expectations with $74.6 Billion December Quarter [Update]