What Is This, The iMicro?
Through Eolake's Eyes - What Is This, The iMicro?
by , 2:30 PM EDT, October 5th, 2000
In our series on Apple-inspired design, we have the Sharp R-120DK, also called the Half Pint (I hope it holds more than half a pint, but OK, the name is cute) microwave oven.
Click the image for a larger view.
It took a bit of applied image editing to make a demonstration picture showing this, because Sharp's site does some tricky things with Java scripting (or whatever) that does not allow seeing all the colors at one time. But TMO readers deserve the clear picture, so we made one.
At least they did not call it the "iMicro". (We still have not finished laughing at Compaq naming their Internet computer "iPaq". Good grief! Can you get less original if you try?)
Thanks to Eric White for the tip. Send observations to us, there's a lot of funny stuff out there.
Eolake Stobblehouse is a contributing editor to the Mac Observer, and comes to us by way of MacCreator.
- Fri,6:34 PM
- Trent Reznor on Working for Apple: ‘It’s Everything I Asked For’
- 5:50 PM
- Last Chance for The Complete iOS 8 Course With Swift for $89
- 4:42 PM
- MacTech Conference 2014: Talk to Kelly and Dave!
- 4:30 PM
- Apple Wins the Old-fashioned Way: Outsmart the Competition
- 3:00 PM
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- 2:02 PM
- iOS 8: Adding Fitness App Data to the Health App
- 1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-31
- 11:25 AM
- How To Clean Up and Rebuild Apple Mail Data [Yosemite Update]
- 9:39 AM
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- 8:45 AM
- Yosemite: Maximizing Windows & the Green “Stoplight” Button
- Thu,7:17 PM
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- 6:36 PM
- Get Free Bitcoins with 52 Website Faucets that Really Pay [Update]