What Is This, The iMicro?
Through Eolake's Eyes - What Is This, The iMicro?
by , 2:30 PM EDT, October 5th, 2000
In our series on Apple-inspired design, we have the Sharp R-120DK, also called the Half Pint (I hope it holds more than half a pint, but OK, the name is cute) microwave oven.
Click the image for a larger view.
It took a bit of applied image editing to make a demonstration picture showing this, because Sharp's site does some tricky things with Java scripting (or whatever) that does not allow seeing all the colors at one time. But TMO readers deserve the clear picture, so we made one.
At least they did not call it the "iMicro". (We still have not finished laughing at Compaq naming their Internet computer "iPaq". Good grief! Can you get less original if you try?)
Thanks to Eric White for the tip. Send observations to us, there's a lot of funny stuff out there.
Eolake Stobblehouse is a contributing editor to the Mac Observer, and comes to us by way of MacCreator.
- Wed,3:10 PM
- How to Deauthorize All Devices in iTunes 12
- Sun,12:13 PM
- MGG 554: Sleepy Macs Sometimes Go To Work
- Sat,10:30 AM
- How to Decide Between a Smartswitch and a Timer for Your Smarthome
- Fri,6:47 PM
- 1987 Apple Promo Video Hints at Hubris of the 1990s
- 3:29 PM
- Blur Premium Privacy Protection Lifetime Subscription: $49.99
- 2:55 PM
- Apple May Finally Be Ready to Reinvigorate the iPad
- 2:39 PM
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless
- 1:08 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-22: Fingerprints to Google and Apple Watch Heartrate Monitoring
- 11:16 AM
- Apple Watch OS Update Reduces Background Heart Rate Monitoring Frequency
- 10:10 AM
- Apple’s App Store Needs Cold Storage
- 8:30 AM
- Apple Watch: Three Tips on Contacting Your Pals
- Thu,5:44 PM
- Promotional Apple II Video with Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Byte Shop