What Is This, The iMicro?
Through Eolake's Eyes - What Is This, The iMicro?
by , 2:30 PM EDT, October 5th, 2000
In our series on Apple-inspired design, we have the Sharp R-120DK, also called the Half Pint (I hope it holds more than half a pint, but OK, the name is cute) microwave oven.
Click the image for a larger view.
It took a bit of applied image editing to make a demonstration picture showing this, because Sharp's site does some tricky things with Java scripting (or whatever) that does not allow seeing all the colors at one time. But TMO readers deserve the clear picture, so we made one.
At least they did not call it the "iMicro". (We still have not finished laughing at Compaq naming their Internet computer "iPaq". Good grief! Can you get less original if you try?)
Thanks to Eric White for the tip. Send observations to us, there's a lot of funny stuff out there.
Eolake Stobblehouse is a contributing editor to the Mac Observer, and comes to us by way of MacCreator.
- Tue,2:05 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-09-23
- 9:55 AM
- iOS 8 Adoption at 46%, or Maybe 35%
- 8:35 AM
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Changing the Display Zoom
- Mon,11:34 PM
- Apple Posts iPhone 6 Commercials with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake
- 9:10 PM
- Google’s Eric Schmidt Said ALEC Lying about Climate Change
- 8:24 PM
- Chinese Site Reports Apple Planning October Release for iPad Air 2
- 5:40 PM
- iOS 8: Hide and Unhide Images in Photos App
- 5:32 PM
- Apple May Shut Down Beats Music Brand, but Stay in Streaming Music Market
- 4:19 PM
- Last Chance to Register for MacBook Air Giveaway
- 2:44 PM
- Strong iPhone 6 Sales Boost Canaccord’s AAPL Target to $115
- 1:35 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-09-22
- 10:05 AM
- Linex Technologies Ordered Apple’s Legal Fees in Patent Infringement Case