What Is This, The iMicro?
Through Eolake's Eyes - What Is This, The iMicro?
by , 2:30 PM EDT, October 5th, 2000
In our series on Apple-inspired design, we have the Sharp R-120DK, also called the Half Pint (I hope it holds more than half a pint, but OK, the name is cute) microwave oven.
Click the image for a larger view.
It took a bit of applied image editing to make a demonstration picture showing this, because Sharp's site does some tricky things with Java scripting (or whatever) that does not allow seeing all the colors at one time. But TMO readers deserve the clear picture, so we made one.
At least they did not call it the "iMicro". (We still have not finished laughing at Compaq naming their Internet computer "iPaq". Good grief! Can you get less original if you try?)
Thanks to Eric White for the tip. Send observations to us, there's a lot of funny stuff out there.
Eolake Stobblehouse is a contributing editor to the Mac Observer, and comes to us by way of MacCreator.
- Thu,8:36 PM
- How to Print Envelopes from Contacts on Your Mac
- 7:04 PM
- The Ultra-Premium Mac Bundle Extended for One Week at $44.99
- 5:59 PM
- Apple Will Pull Aperture this Spring, But It Will Continue to Work
- 3:40 PM
- Apple’s OS X Gatekeeper Leaves Hole Open for Malware and Adware - Here’s How to Protect Your Mac
- 3:30 PM
- China Forcing Apple to Choose: Customer Privacy or Revenue
- 1:46 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-05: iPad Pro Design Rumors, HBO Now for Apple TV
- 11:37 AM
- Analyst: Apple Watch a $26B Business by 2018
- 10:28 AM
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- 9:07 AM
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Wed,8:50 PM
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- 7:30 PM
- ACM 296: Apple’s Spending Restraint, Disconnected Analysts, and Google’s Cell Service
- 7:23 PM
- Pay What You Want: Front-End Developer Bundle