What Is This, The iMicro?
Through Eolake's Eyes - What Is This, The iMicro?
by , 2:30 PM EDT, October 5th, 2000
In our series on Apple-inspired design, we have the Sharp R-120DK, also called the Half Pint (I hope it holds more than half a pint, but OK, the name is cute) microwave oven.
Click the image for a larger view.
It took a bit of applied image editing to make a demonstration picture showing this, because Sharp's site does some tricky things with Java scripting (or whatever) that does not allow seeing all the colors at one time. But TMO readers deserve the clear picture, so we made one.
At least they did not call it the "iMicro". (We still have not finished laughing at Compaq naming their Internet computer "iPaq". Good grief! Can you get less original if you try?)
Thanks to Eric White for the tip. Send observations to us, there's a lot of funny stuff out there.
Eolake Stobblehouse is a contributing editor to the Mac Observer, and comes to us by way of MacCreator.
- Wed,5:50 PM
- Hit List 2.0 Task Manager Checks Off Syncing, iPhone 6 Interface
- 5:44 PM
- ACM 285: Apple’s iPod Lawsuit Victory and Tag Heuer’s Smart Watch Plans
- 5:20 PM
- STM Harbour iPhone 6 Case is Colorful, Lightweight and Inexpensive
- 5:16 PM
- Register for TMO’s Apple Watch Giveaway
- 4:15 PM
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- 1:13 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-12-17
- 11:32 AM
- Netflix Says Offline iPad Viewing Not Going to Happen
- 9:48 AM
- Falling Ruble Ruins iPhone Christmas in Russia
- 8:50 AM
- Pages: Adding and Formatting Links within Text
- Tue,8:56 PM
- TAG Heuer Announces Plans for Mechanical Smartwatch
- 5:12 PM
- Track Sports and Fitness Jumping on Your iPhone with VERT
- 3:46 PM
- Lifetime Access To Over 5,000 Adobe Authorized Training Videos for $79