What Is This, The iMicro?
Through Eolake's Eyes - What Is This, The iMicro?
by , 2:30 PM EDT, October 5th, 2000
In our series on Apple-inspired design, we have the Sharp R-120DK, also called the Half Pint (I hope it holds more than half a pint, but OK, the name is cute) microwave oven.
Click the image for a larger view.
It took a bit of applied image editing to make a demonstration picture showing this, because Sharp's site does some tricky things with Java scripting (or whatever) that does not allow seeing all the colors at one time. But TMO readers deserve the clear picture, so we made one.
At least they did not call it the "iMicro". (We still have not finished laughing at Compaq naming their Internet computer "iPaq". Good grief! Can you get less original if you try?)
Thanks to Eric White for the tip. Send observations to us, there's a lot of funny stuff out there.
Eolake Stobblehouse is a contributing editor to the Mac Observer, and comes to us by way of MacCreator.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,6:42 PM
- TMO’s Guide to Buying Discounted iTunes Cards
- 5:45 PM
- Comcast Talks About Terabyte Data Caps & More
- 5:12 PM
- Bob LeVitus Will Present at SMMUG in Colorado Springs on May 9th
- 4:27 PM
- Blumoo Bluetooth Universal Remote: $52.99
- 4:18 PM
- iPhone Controlled Air Conditioner Looks, and is, Cool
- 3:00 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Intel Fellow Dr. Bruce Horn
- 1:55 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-02: Apple’s Next Big Thing, Icahn’s $AAPL Selloff
- 10:53 AM
- FBI Shows Fingerprints and Touch ID Aren’t Warrant-proof
- Sun,12:15 PM
- MGG 603: Pronunciation, Rants and The Joy of a Smaller Phone
- Fri,6:10 PM
- An Open Letter to Phil Schiller about iPhones, iPads, and Macs
- 5:30 PM
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car