What Is This, The iMicro?
Through Eolake's Eyes - What Is This, The iMicro?
by , 2:30 PM EDT, October 5th, 2000
In our series on Apple-inspired design, we have the Sharp R-120DK, also called the Half Pint (I hope it holds more than half a pint, but OK, the name is cute) microwave oven.
Click the image for a larger view.
It took a bit of applied image editing to make a demonstration picture showing this, because Sharp's site does some tricky things with Java scripting (or whatever) that does not allow seeing all the colors at one time. But TMO readers deserve the clear picture, so we made one.
At least they did not call it the "iMicro". (We still have not finished laughing at Compaq naming their Internet computer "iPaq". Good grief! Can you get less original if you try?)
Thanks to Eric White for the tip. Send observations to us, there's a lot of funny stuff out there.
Eolake Stobblehouse is a contributing editor to the Mac Observer, and comes to us by way of MacCreator.
- Tue,2:06 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-28: Google+ gets Smaller, Apple gets Bigger
- 9:31 AM
- Apple Targets Fitness, Travel, Music Apps in New Apple Watch Ads
- Mon,10:00 PM
- Google Plus + Google Agenda = Facebook Win
- 6:35 PM
- LOL Look Back at 2012: Apple Death Knell #60, Microsoft Will Beat Apple (& Google)
- 4:11 PM
- Free Dual-Display Wallpaper for Your Macs
- 3:35 PM
- Exocharge 3-Port USB Car Charger: $14.99
- 3:30 PM
- Apple is a Large Company - it Has Large Ambitions
- 1:46 PM
- Get Lost, and Found, in the Awesome Literary Road Trips Map
- 1:23 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-27: Apple’s Brilliant Marketing Message, Apple Watch in Best Buy
- 10:48 AM
- Huge Counterfeit iPhone Maker Shut Down in China
- 9:15 AM
- Good News, Apple Watch, You’re Coming to Best Buy
- Sun,7:19 PM
- MGG 563: Troubleshooting is a Process ... and So is Ranting About the Cloud