What Is This, The iMicro?
Through Eolake's Eyes - What Is This, The iMicro?
by , 2:30 PM EDT, October 5th, 2000
In our series on Apple-inspired design, we have the Sharp R-120DK, also called the Half Pint (I hope it holds more than half a pint, but OK, the name is cute) microwave oven.
Click the image for a larger view.
It took a bit of applied image editing to make a demonstration picture showing this, because Sharp's site does some tricky things with Java scripting (or whatever) that does not allow seeing all the colors at one time. But TMO readers deserve the clear picture, so we made one.
At least they did not call it the "iMicro". (We still have not finished laughing at Compaq naming their Internet computer "iPaq". Good grief! Can you get less original if you try?)
Thanks to Eric White for the tip. Send observations to us, there's a lot of funny stuff out there.
Eolake Stobblehouse is a contributing editor to the Mac Observer, and comes to us by way of MacCreator.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Tue,7:41 PM
- Bad News, FBI: Apple Hires Security Pro Jon Callas
- 5:30 PM
- How Apple Got Ready For an iPhone With an OLED Display
- 5:09 PM
- Writing the ‘Apple Music Letter’ Was Taylor Swift’s Bravest Thing She’s Done
- 4:46 PM
- ZeroLemon 64GB iMemStick: $79.99
- 1:31 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-24: New MacBook Pros this Fall, Spotify’s New Pricing
- 11:41 AM
- No New MacBook Pro Until Fall, but it’ll be Really Cool
- 10:25 AM
- Star Wars as an Infographic is Fantastically Awesome
- 9:15 AM
- El Capitan: Adjust Safari’s Reader Settings
- 8:00 AM
- Rob Enderle Calls Apple ‘Desperate’
- Mon,8:40 PM
- Dubious Study Says Fitbit Sucks at Heart Rate Tracking
- 6:16 PM
- Chance the Rapper Sounds the Changing of the Guard on Apple Music and Streaming