What Is This, The iMicro?
Through Eolake's Eyes - What Is This, The iMicro?
by , 2:30 PM EDT, October 5th, 2000
In our series on Apple-inspired design, we have the Sharp R-120DK, also called the Half Pint (I hope it holds more than half a pint, but OK, the name is cute) microwave oven.
Click the image for a larger view.
It took a bit of applied image editing to make a demonstration picture showing this, because Sharp's site does some tricky things with Java scripting (or whatever) that does not allow seeing all the colors at one time. But TMO readers deserve the clear picture, so we made one.
At least they did not call it the "iMicro". (We still have not finished laughing at Compaq naming their Internet computer "iPaq". Good grief! Can you get less original if you try?)
Thanks to Eric White for the tip. Send observations to us, there's a lot of funny stuff out there.
Eolake Stobblehouse is a contributing editor to the Mac Observer, and comes to us by way of MacCreator.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Wed,8:28 PM
- Simon Pierro, Peanuts, a Chimp, and iPad Magic (Video)
- 6:36 PM
- Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Available on iTunes for $14.99
- 5:00 PM
- What Happens When Your Autonomous Car Crashes?
- 4:03 PM
- ACM 345: What Is Apple’s Mission?
- 2:35 PM
- SizeUp for Mac: $4.99
- 1:50 PM
- Use Two Mac Displays to Maximize Your Productivity, Even on the Road
- 1:35 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-10: Sexy Music Time, Self Driving Cars
- 10:55 AM
- Study Shows Music Makes for a Better Love Life
- 9:05 AM
- El Capitan: Getting the Sizes of Mailboxes
- Tue,7:45 PM
- Apple’s Vision is Plain for (Most) Everyone to See
- 7:00 PM
- Final Fantasy IX Released for iPad and iPhone, Discounted at $16.99