What Is This, The iMicro?
Through Eolake's Eyes - What Is This, The iMicro?
by , 2:30 PM EDT, October 5th, 2000
In our series on Apple-inspired design, we have the Sharp R-120DK, also called the Half Pint (I hope it holds more than half a pint, but OK, the name is cute) microwave oven.
Click the image for a larger view.
It took a bit of applied image editing to make a demonstration picture showing this, because Sharp's site does some tricky things with Java scripting (or whatever) that does not allow seeing all the colors at one time. But TMO readers deserve the clear picture, so we made one.
At least they did not call it the "iMicro". (We still have not finished laughing at Compaq naming their Internet computer "iPaq". Good grief! Can you get less original if you try?)
Thanks to Eric White for the tip. Send observations to us, there's a lot of funny stuff out there.
Eolake Stobblehouse is a contributing editor to the Mac Observer, and comes to us by way of MacCreator.
- Wed,7:35 PM
- ACM 264: Diving Deep into Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited
- 6:10 PM
- Apple Granted ‘iTime’ Patent for Wearable Mobile Electronic Device (Plus Wristband)
- 4:10 PM
- UAG Scout iPad Air Case Offers Full Protection
- 3:30 PM
- How to Upgrade Your Mac to Python 3
- 3:09 PM
- 8 UI Kits For iOS 8: $24.99
- 1:27 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-23
- 10:52 AM
- OS X Yosemite Public Beta Coming July 24
- 9:40 AM
- Wells Fargo: AAPL Q3 was Meh, but the Future Looks Bright
- 8:45 AM
- iPhoto: A Shortcut to Help Fix Red-Eye
- Tue,8:30 PM
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- 8:04 PM
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- 6:40 PM
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership