What Is This, The iMicro?
Through Eolake's Eyes - What Is This, The iMicro?
by , 2:30 PM EDT, October 5th, 2000
In our series on Apple-inspired design, we have the Sharp R-120DK, also called the Half Pint (I hope it holds more than half a pint, but OK, the name is cute) microwave oven.
Click the image for a larger view.
It took a bit of applied image editing to make a demonstration picture showing this, because Sharp's site does some tricky things with Java scripting (or whatever) that does not allow seeing all the colors at one time. But TMO readers deserve the clear picture, so we made one.
At least they did not call it the "iMicro". (We still have not finished laughing at Compaq naming their Internet computer "iPaq". Good grief! Can you get less original if you try?)
Thanks to Eric White for the tip. Send observations to us, there's a lot of funny stuff out there.
Eolake Stobblehouse is a contributing editor to the Mac Observer, and comes to us by way of MacCreator.
- Fri,9:44 PM
- Sony and Samsung Both Offered to Pay James Bond to Use Their Phones
- 6:39 PM
- XTC In-Ear Genuine Wood Headphones: $23.99
- 6:30 PM
- Four Things To Get You Started With Apple Watch
- 3:55 PM
- Apple’s iPhone 7 Will Make Current iPhones Obsolete
- 1:50 PM
- Apple Offers Online Personal Setup Assistance for Apple Watch
- 1:22 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-04-24: Getting Inside Apple Watch
- 11:24 AM
- iFixit Apple Watch Tear Down Kills Hopes of Upgrades
- 10:09 AM
- Apple Watch App Store Open for Business with 3,000 Apps
- 8:50 AM
- Photos on the Mac: Comparing Edited Images to Originals
- Thu,7:53 PM
- Visual Primer for Navigating Apple Watch
- 6:40 PM
- Comcast Reportedly Dropping Plans to Buy Time Warner Cable
- 6:07 PM
- ZeroLemon SolarJuice 20000mAh Battery: $49.99