What Is This, The iMicro?
Through Eolake's Eyes - What Is This, The iMicro?
by , 2:30 PM EDT, October 5th, 2000
In our series on Apple-inspired design, we have the Sharp R-120DK, also called the Half Pint (I hope it holds more than half a pint, but OK, the name is cute) microwave oven.
Click the image for a larger view.
It took a bit of applied image editing to make a demonstration picture showing this, because Sharp's site does some tricky things with Java scripting (or whatever) that does not allow seeing all the colors at one time. But TMO readers deserve the clear picture, so we made one.
At least they did not call it the "iMicro". (We still have not finished laughing at Compaq naming their Internet computer "iPaq". Good grief! Can you get less original if you try?)
Thanks to Eric White for the tip. Send observations to us, there's a lot of funny stuff out there.
Eolake Stobblehouse is a contributing editor to the Mac Observer, and comes to us by way of MacCreator.
- Sat,10:30 AM
- iPhoneography 101: Essential iPhone Camera Apps
- Fri,6:57 PM
- Apple Makes ‘Things for iPad’ Free for a Week
- 6:47 PM
- Judge Approves Apple iBooks $450 Million Antitrust Settlement
- 5:54 PM
- 100 AA and 52 AAA Duracell Batteries for $59.99 [Extended]
- 5:18 PM
- Use a PDF to See How Big Apple Watches Really Are
- 4:45 PM
- Why Every Estimate for Apple Watch Sales in 2015 is Completely Wrong
- 4:30 PM
- ‘Kingdom Rush Origins’ Tower Defender Released for iPhone and iPad
- 1:42 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-21
- 11:53 AM
- Google Agrees to Settlement in Rockstar Patent Infringement Fight
- 9:44 AM
- Apple Blocks Outdated Flash Players Over Security Issues [Update]
- 9:00 AM
- iOS 8: Using “Send Last Location”
- Thu,8:05 PM
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates