Learn To Build Your Own MacAquarium At MACWORLD
MWSF - Learn To Build Your Own MacAquarium At MACWORLD
by , 10:00 AM EST, January 5th, 2001
RedLightRunner and MacAquarium are going to give users the demonstration that they really want to see; how to turn that old Mac into a ultra-cool aquarium. Usually costing a lot more than free, these conversation pieces are a must have for serious Mac collectors. According to RedLightRunner:
RedLightRunner.com will be at this year's MacWorld Expo in San Francisco, booth #2433 (next to the Internet Cafe!).
While companies like Adobe, Apple, and Microsoft are demonstrating their latest new technologies, we'll be demonstrating how to convert your Classic Macintosh into a MacAquarium!Plus, we'll be introducing new products not currently available on our website, and giving away tons of free stuff, including two complete MacAquariums, and the new RedLightRunner Bumper Sticker (Cops love these!)
You can find more information at the RedLightRunner web site.
The Mac Observer Spin:These MacAquariums are too cool, and definitely worth the time to visit the booth if you are interested in making one yourself.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,9:47 PM
- The Pros and Cons of a Proprietary Apple Car Charger
- 6:59 PM
- VirnetX Wants to Shut Down FaceTime, but it Won’t Happen
- 5:45 PM
- Star Wars: Force Awakens Soundtrack LPs Will Feature Built-in Holograms—Really
- 5:45 PM
- It Could Happen - Universally Autonomous Cars Could Fail in the Marketplace
- 5:36 PM
- Record Your Mac’s Screen with iShowU Instant: $12
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-27: Apple’s Car Charging Plans, Eddy Cue’s Time Warner Deal
- 11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles
- Thu,11:02 PM
- HP Envy 34c Curved Display Video Review
- 6:18 PM
- Thinking Differently about Apple Spending Billions to Buy a Big Media Company
- 5:30 PM
- Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection: $29.99