Stone Table Offering MACWORLD Special On Z-Write
MWSF - Stone Table Offering MACWORLD Special On Z-Write
by , 11:00 AM EST, January 5th, 2001
Stone Table Software is offering a special to help celebrate next week's big MACWORLD Expo. Through the month of January, users that register Z-Write will also receive a free license to STS's Time Saver application. Z-Write offers users greater flexibility in how the organize and store their thoughts than many other word processing applications. According to Stone Table Software:
In conjunction with this month's San Francisco MacWorld Expo, Stone Table Software is pleased to announce a special software promotion.
Exclusively for the month of January, 2001, anyone who purchases Z-Write, STS's popular, revolutionary writing tool for creative writers and researchers, will receive a FREE license to STS's TimeSaver software.
TimeSaver is a simple time tracker for anyone who bills by the hour. It's tiny, quick, and always available. There are no files to load, no complex commands to learn.
This offer is only available to those who purchase Z-Write during the month of January, 2001.
Z-Write is the world's first non-linear word processor. Instead of the nightmare of managing hundreds of separate word processing files of notes, ideas, chapters, revisions, character bios, bibliography information, quotations, website locations, etc., Z-Write allows the writer to store unlimited documents in a single file!
With support for unlimited Sections of information, Z-Write makes finding and organizing the disparate snippets of text associated with large writing projects a snap. Users are free to organize information any way they want. Move, combine, and print out just the Sections needed. Manage multiple versions of chapters, export a completed book as linked HTML files or Rich Text Format, even view multiple Sections at the same time.
Unlike a personal information manager (PIM), Z-Write is real word processor, designed for handling huge novels and complicated research projects. Unlike "idea managers," Z-Write knows that ultimately your Sections need to be combined to create a uniform piece of writing.
Z-Write eschews the bloat of many of today's word processors, offering simplicity and elegance. Streamlined for writing, it stays out of your way so you can actually get work done.
Z-Write is available for US$20. You can find more information at the Stone Table Software web site. http://www.stonetablesoftware.com/z-write_mw.html
- Tue,8:30 PM
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- 8:04 PM
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- 6:40 PM
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership
- 6:20 PM
- Apple: iTunes is the Fastest Growing Part of Our Business
- 5:23 PM
- Apple to Shareholders: You get 47 Cents!
- 4:35 PM
- Apple Posts Record June Quarter and 20% EPS Growth [Update]
- 3:27 PM
- MacSparky Field Guide: Presentations Released
- 2:37 PM
- Universal Car Mount w/360 Degree Adjustable Fit for $14
- 2:21 PM
- Petition Demands Samsung Improve Factory Conditions, 40K Signatures
- 1:33 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-22
- 11:16 AM
- Samsung’s Ad Message: It’s Time for New Marketing Tactics
- 10:18 AM
- AAPL Q3 2014 Earnings Report Set for Tuesday Afternoon