4D To Provide WebSTAR For OS X Details At MACWORLD
MWSF - 4D To Provide WebSTAR For OS X Details At MACWORLD
by , 12:00 PM EST, January 5th, 2001
4D will be providing users with information regarding their upcoming WebSTAR Server Suite V for OS X. OS X's robust Unix underpinning's make it an ideal server platform, and WebSTAR has been among the Macintosh leaders in that field for years. According to 4D:
Preview WebSTAR Server Suite V from 4D, Inc., publishers of the 4thDimension RAD/RDBMS Environment and WebSTAR Server Suite 4.3, at MacworldSan Francisco. Stop by booth #1442 to see a demonstration of theease-of-use, power, and flexibility of WebSTAR V for Mac OS X.
A full FAQ for WebSTAR Server Suite V is available from both 4D, Inc.'sbooth #1442 at Macworld San Francisco and on the web at:http://www.WebSTAR.com/OSX/>. The FAQ sheet outlines the future plans for the WebSTAR on Mac OS X.
"Producing solid tools for the Macintosh community is vital to ourbusiness," said Brendan Coveney, president, 4D, Inc. "We are committed todoing everything we can to provide a solid stable release that combines thebenefits of WebSTAR with the power of Mac OS X."
"Mac OS X is the perfect platform for server solutions which run smallbusinesses and web solutions," said Clent Richardson, Apple's vice presidentof Worldwide Developer Relations. "4D, Inc. has once again shown theirdedication to the Macintosh community by porting the WebSTAR Server Suite toMac OS X, providing another powerful web server solution."
You can find more information at the 4D web site.
The Mac Observer Spin:WebSTAR has found a home among many Mac users, but will truly have an opportunity to shine running on top of Mac OS X. If OS X catches on as many believe it will, applications such as Apache and WebSTAR will be big winners.
- Tue,5:30 PM
- Logitech’s MX Anywhere 2 Mouse is a Joy to Use
- 4:57 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Game Developer Bundle
- 4:10 PM
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today
- 2:06 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-28: Google+ gets Smaller, Apple gets Bigger
- 9:31 AM
- Apple Targets Fitness, Travel, Music Apps in New Apple Watch Ads
- Mon,10:00 PM
- Google Plus + Google Agenda = Facebook Win
- 6:35 PM
- LOL Look Back at 2012: Apple Death Knell #60, Microsoft Will Beat Apple (& Google)
- 4:11 PM
- Free Dual-Display Wallpaper for Your Macs
- 3:35 PM
- Exocharge 3-Port USB Car Charger: $14.99
- 3:30 PM
- Apple is a Large Company - it Has Large Ambitions
- 1:46 PM
- Get Lost, and Found, in the Awesome Literary Road Trips Map
- 1:23 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-27: Apple’s Brilliant Marketing Message, Apple Watch in Best Buy