MACWORLD Means Parties, And The Hess Party List Has You Covered
MWSF - MACWORLD Means Parties, And The Hess Party List Has You Covered
by , 11:30 AM EST, January 8th, 2001
Anybody that has been to a MACWORLD knows that the conference is really just an excuse to make a whirlwind tour of the party scene, and this week's Expo is shaping up to be no different. One way to keep track of the evening festivities is to visit the The (Un)Official Hess Macworld Events Site.
Put together by Ilene Hoffman, the Macworld Events Site offers one-stop shopping to plan conference related festivities. According to Ms. Hoffman:
This is your reminder to visit the Hess(Un)Official Macworld Events Site. Events are flowing in daily, so makesure to check carefully for new listings. More events have been receivedfor this show than ever before, so most live chat interviews, and authorand luminary appearances are linked off of the "Everyday" section. (It isalready 14 pages long printed out.)
This is also the last call for entries for the Hess (Un)Official MacworldEvents Site. Entries received after Monday 1/8/01 may not make it onto thepage. Product highlights can also be added to the Fun Pages until thattime. More product announcements for the Fun Pages would be nice - so sendthose 3 lines along!
Please bookmark the new location of the list:
Party Update: As you may have heard last July, MacWEEK.com pulled the plugon the Electric Knife, the online version of their popular Mac the Knifecolumn, devoted to digging through the dumpsters of Cupertino to deliverthe inside poop on the Macintosh industry. The Knife was also responsiblefor throwing the hottest, most exclusive, and most schmoozable party atMacworld Expo. The party has been reinvented and Ilene Hoffman has puttogether The Party Formerly Know As.... (don't ask!). Invitations areavailable through the sponsors and selected industry insiders - so keepyour ears and eyes peeled while at the show!
Background: The Hess Macworld Events and Party list is in its fifth year(tenth show), and is *the* source for every event and press function heldduring MacWorld Expo week in New York or San Francisco. Show your supportby supporting the vendors who support the list!
You can find a full list of sponsor's at the Hess (Un)Official Macworld Events Site.
The Mac Observer Spin:A large part of MACWORLD is the fun to be had once the day's show happenings are over with. Finding and invitation to some of these parties can prove to be difficult, but they are usually well worth the effort of trying.
It is a great way for show goers to meet members of the Mac Web, as well as some of the power brokers from the largest Mac-based companies. Free food and drinks never hurt, either. :-)
- Thu,7:17 PM
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- 6:36 PM
- Get Free Bitcoins with 52 Website Faucets that Really Pay [Update]
- 5:17 PM
- Last Chance for The Bluetooth Shower Speaker: $39
- 5:09 PM
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- 2:13 PM
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- 1:29 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-30
- 11:36 AM
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- 9:52 AM
- Tim Cook’s Gay Coming Out is a Big Deal for Equal Rights
- Wed,9:37 PM
- MCX Holds Press Conference, Does Itself No Favors
- 7:30 PM
- ACM 278: Apple is the New Microsoft and Thinking Differently about iPhone
- 6:43 PM
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed
- 4:00 PM
- The 3 Unexpected Consequences of Apple Pay Will be Huge