Who Said HyperCard Wad Dead?
MWSF - Who Said HyperCard Wad Dead?
by , 1:00 PM EST, January 8th, 2001
This week's MACWORLD Expo has a treat in store for HyperCard developers and users. iHUG will be sponsoring a series of software demonstrations and presentations throughout the conference focusing on the amazing flexibility of HyperCard. According to iHUG:
We are excited to be the first group of end-users that have collectively created an exhibit for any software application. We invite you to visit our booth (#3654) prior to the press conference to withness first-hand the excitement HyperCard will create in our corner of the show.
We have at least a dozen presentations scheduled throughout the four days of the expo that will be projected on our flat display panel for everyone to see. Devin Asay from Humanities Research at Brigham Young University has graciously provided us with the projector equipment for this show. We will upload news and information nightly during the show to our web site at .
There will be presentations of HyperCard works from authors all over, including presentations of interactive learning software for music, dance and language arts. We also have scheduled presentations that show HyperCard's unique abilities to get the most from QuickTime andAppleScript technologies. We will also present some surprises, including how HyperCard's strengths can allow developer's to easily bring OSX's aqua interface to OS9.
This exhibit will present to show attendees a HyperCard most did not know about. We will be drawing and giving away copies of the HypeCard Mail List CD each hour during the show. There will be brochures about iHUG and many works featured at the booth. We will be accepting order for souvenier shirts and mugs to deliver after the show.
You can find more information at the iHUG web site, and visit them at booth #3654 at MACWORLD.
- Wed,3:10 PM
- How to Deauthorize All Devices in iTunes 12
- Thu,8:31 PM
- iTunes ‘Limited Time’ Movie Bundles: Lord of the Rings for $14.99, Aliens Anthology for $19.99
- 8:10 PM
- Alternatives to iCloud for Photo Storage in the Cloud
- 5:40 PM
- Apple Store Adds Same Day Delivery through Postmates in Bay Area
- 5:24 PM
- Another Chink in CurrentC’s Armor: Target Wants In-store Apple Pay
- 4:16 PM
- Appeals Court Rejects Apple’s Request to Remove iBooks Antitrust Monitor
- 3:24 PM
- HUSKK Quickdraw iPhone 6 Wallet Case: $24.99
- 2:42 PM
- 6 Calculator Apps for Apple Watch
- 1:41 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-28: Target Says Yes to Apple Pay, Hiding Pics in Photos
- 9:12 AM
- Pebble Time Ships, Apple Watch Comparisons Coming Soon
- Wed,6:47 PM
- TextExpander 5 and TextExpander touch 3.5 Released
- 6:10 PM
- ACM 308: Jony Ive’s New Job, Cortana, and Apple Watch Wish List