4D To Demonstrate Its Software On Mac OS X In San Francisco
MWSF - 4D To Demonstrate Its Software On Mac OS X In San Francisco
by , 4:30 PM EST, January 8th, 2001
4D has announced that they will demonstrate their suite of web server tools, 4D v6.7 for Mac OS X, at this week's MACWORLD Expo.. 4D wants to show its commitment toward Mac OS X. According to 4D:
"Our goal is for current 4D users to be able to seamlessly port applications from earlier versions to Mac OS X without needing to write or changing a single line of code," said Brendan Coveney, president, 4D, Inc. "We take great pride in the fact that 4D has always supported backwards compatibility between versions and operating systems and we are committed to providing nothing less on the Mac OS X."
"The strength of Apple's integrated next generation operating system, and the ability to create custom solutions based on powerful tools such as 4th Dimension make the Mac an excellent platform for small business, education, and sci-tech markets," said Clent Richardson, Apple's vice president of Worldwide Developer Relations. "Mac OS X opens a world of opportunity for developers wishing to innovate, and we are excited to see that 4D users will be able to take full advantage of the power that Mac OS X will provide."
The demonstration will take place at booth #1442 and you can find more information about 4D's products at the 4D web site.
The Mac Observer Spin:4D has long been making quality server products for the Mac OS, and their migration to, and support for Mac OS X is a welcome site.
- Mon,9:52 PM
- Apple Q4 Earnings Sliced And Diced
- 8:21 PM
- Apple Q4 MacBook Sales Hit Record Breaking Numbers, Jump 25 Percent
- 7:45 PM
- Here’s What Apple Wants to Achieve With Apple Pay
- 7:33 PM
- How Apple’s Tim Cook Explained Away Poor iPad Sales
- 6:31 PM
- Apple Store App Update Adds Apple Pay Support
- 5:59 PM
- China Holds Huge Potential for Apple with First Time iPhone Buyers
- 5:16 PM
- Apple Teases Future Plans for Beats
- 5:02 PM
- Apple Posts a Record September Quarter - $42.1 Billion Revenue, $8.5 Billion Earnings
- 4:45 PM
- How-to Set Up and Add Credit Cards to Apple Pay
- 1:32 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-20
- 1:19 PM
- Apple Releases iOS 8.1 With Apple Pay, iCloud Photo Library, Camera Roll, More
- 11:49 AM
- Spotify Announces Family Plans