New Art And Animation Synthesizer Now Available
MWSF - New Art And Animation Synthesizer Now Available
by , 7:00 AM EST, January 9th, 2001
U & I Software has announced that it has released Eric Wenger's ArtMatic Pro. It is a new addition to its ArtMatic family of art synthesis applications which will debut at MACWORLD SF 2001. According to U & I:
Fractals on Steroids! ArtMatic Pro is a powerful new art and animation synthesizer which makes it possible for anyone to create breathtaking vibrant images, mindbending animation, and exciting new sounds with a few quick clicks of the mouse. ArtMatic Pro provides an easy-to-use interface to create images, animation and sound by combining fractal and unique fractal-like functions, random textures, gradients, displacement maps and fantastic new shading functions.
ArtMatic Pro provides new keyframe-based animation, powerful new graphics and sound synthesis functions, structure editing, a movie/pict component for manipulating existing movies and pictures with an ArtMatic system, new shading/lighting components, 16 keyframes/parameter sets per file, vastly expanded documentation and many new features which make it both more powerful and easier to use than ArtMatic 1.2 and which will continue as U & I's entry-level art synthesizer.
Behind the scenes, ArtMatic Pro uses systems of complex equations, but its user interface is simple and makes it possible for anyone to create movies and images. The new camera path and parameter envelopes provide fine control of ArtMatic Pro animation. The new background and batch rendering features make the creation of extended projects more convenient than ever.
ArtMatic Pro also features random path animation and a mutations explorer which allow users to quickly explore the vast parameter space of each newly created system. ArtMatic has a broad range of uses for both professionals and amateurs. It takes only minutes to learn, and it is fun to use.
ArtMatic Pro is available for US$179 via electronic delivery, and $199 for a CD-ROM. You can find more information about it at its own Web site, or visit booth #3230 at MACWORLD Expo in San Francisco.
- Sat,5:13 PM
- Higher Res Video of China Apple Store Artists with English Subtitles
- 10:30 AM
- iPhoneography 101: 2 iPhone Remotes You Gotta Have
- Fri,5:40 PM
- The Unofficial Apple Weblog Will Shut Down February 3rd
- 5:18 PM
- Peri Duo Case for iPhone Marries Speaker, Battery, and Wi-Fi Audio
- 4:50 PM
- Repatriation Tax Bill Holds Promise, but Faces Uphill Battle
- 4:32 PM
- Microsoft Brings Outlook to iPhone and iPad
- 2:51 PM
- Enter to Win a Pair of Wireless Beats Studio Headphones
- 1:09 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-01-30: Samsung’s Smartphone Numbers, Congress Wants More Corporate Cash
- 11:09 AM
- FiftyThree’s Pencil Stylus for iPad goes Gold
- 9:48 AM
- How to Enable the iTunes Notification Center Widget in OS X Yosemite
- 9:05 AM
- iTunes gets OS X Yosemite Notification Widget
- Thu,6:59 PM
- Apple Tied Samsung for Global Smartphone Units in Q4