New Art And Animation Synthesizer Now Available
MWSF - New Art And Animation Synthesizer Now Available
by , 7:00 AM EST, January 9th, 2001
U & I Software has announced that it has released Eric Wenger's ArtMatic Pro. It is a new addition to its ArtMatic family of art synthesis applications which will debut at MACWORLD SF 2001. According to U & I:
Fractals on Steroids! ArtMatic Pro is a powerful new art and animation synthesizer which makes it possible for anyone to create breathtaking vibrant images, mindbending animation, and exciting new sounds with a few quick clicks of the mouse. ArtMatic Pro provides an easy-to-use interface to create images, animation and sound by combining fractal and unique fractal-like functions, random textures, gradients, displacement maps and fantastic new shading functions.
ArtMatic Pro provides new keyframe-based animation, powerful new graphics and sound synthesis functions, structure editing, a movie/pict component for manipulating existing movies and pictures with an ArtMatic system, new shading/lighting components, 16 keyframes/parameter sets per file, vastly expanded documentation and many new features which make it both more powerful and easier to use than ArtMatic 1.2 and which will continue as U & I's entry-level art synthesizer.
Behind the scenes, ArtMatic Pro uses systems of complex equations, but its user interface is simple and makes it possible for anyone to create movies and images. The new camera path and parameter envelopes provide fine control of ArtMatic Pro animation. The new background and batch rendering features make the creation of extended projects more convenient than ever.
ArtMatic Pro also features random path animation and a mutations explorer which allow users to quickly explore the vast parameter space of each newly created system. ArtMatic has a broad range of uses for both professionals and amateurs. It takes only minutes to learn, and it is fun to use.
ArtMatic Pro is available for US$179 via electronic delivery, and $199 for a CD-ROM. You can find more information about it at its own Web site, or visit booth #3230 at MACWORLD Expo in San Francisco.
- Sat, 9:02 PM
- 3 Free iOS Apps To Unleash the Music In You
- 10:30 AM
- Yet Another 25 Tips for Mastering iPhone Photography
- Fri, 7:25 PM
- Look Out Apple Haters, Android’s Monopoly on Large Screens Will End
- 5:20 PM
- Why Apple Didn’t Try to Copy Google Glass
- 4:30 PM
- Menu Bars Of The Stars
- 4:12 PM
- How to Streamline System Preferences on Your Mac
- 2:56 PM
- Microsoft Pilot Program Allows Developers to Respond to App Reviews
- 1:15 PM
- Tavik’s Zippered Folio Case for iPad Air is Built for Travel
- 1:13 PM
- Apple Maps Misses Your Coffee Shop, but Finds Loch Ness Monster
- 12:55 PM
- Online Privacy: Track Which Apps Access Your Personal Information
- 10:56 AM
- Judge Denies Rockstar Consortium’s Bid to Move Google Patent Fight to Troll Town
- 9:25 AM
- Dropbox gets Deeper into Photo Management with Loom Purchase