3D Architecture Software For Mac OS X To Come Soon
MWSF - 3D Architecture Software For Mac OS X To Come Soon
by , 11:30 AM EST, January 9th, 2001
Abracadata Inc. has announced that their new 3D architecture program, Premier Home Architect, will run natively in Mac OS X. This new product will allow all users to easily create anything from a simple home to a complex office structure. According to Abracadata:
Users will be able to render their ideas in beautiful 3D and actually walk through their design, as if they were in the room.
- Premier Home Architect will utilize a brand-new proprietary Open GL 3D engine.
- Users will be able to place lights in 2D/3D space and set their properties (type of light, brightness/color, direction/angle, location/elevation, etc.) with an adjustable slider.
- Premier Home Architect will support a variety of American and metric measurement units, including inches, feet, yards, millimeters, centimeters, and meters. Japanese units (e.g. Shaku, Ken and other applicable units), will also be supported.
- Precision to thousandth of an inch with the ability to zoom in on any part of your drawing. Specify precise object sizes through a properties dialog or by other means.
- Ability to generate and print material reports (cost estimates).
- Tools for drawing smart walls and rooms, including curved and polygonal walls. Users will be able to cut walls and to make walls associative and 'self aware' of one another. The walls will automatically cut out openings for the windows and doors that are placed on them. Walls can be viewed in 3D as solids or as studs only. Users can set stud spacing and stud size in the wall properties dialog.
- Much much more...
Pricing and availability is not available yet on Abracadata's Web site. You can stop by booth #547 at MACWORLD Expo in San Francisco for a live demonstration of the soon to be released product.
- Sat,10:30 AM
- IiPhoneography 101: Tripods for Your iPhone
- Fri,8:54 PM
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- 7:32 PM
- Last Chance: Pay What You Want for the Learn to Design Bundle
- 4:30 PM
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- 1:09 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-02-27: Apple Watch Media Event Smackdown
- 11:20 AM
- Ericsson Sues Apple after Failing to Reach Patent License Agreement
- 10:01 AM
- Analyst: Apple Watch Edition to Cost $950
- 8:55 AM
- QuickTime & Yosemite: Recording Your iPhone or iPad Screen with iOS 8
- Thu,8:36 PM
- Apple Opens iWork for iCloud to Everyone
- 7:53 PM
- This Is Why You Should Set Up Philips Hue LED Smartbulbs
- 7:15 PM
- Apple Rumored to Bring Touch ID to Macs
- 4:40 PM
- Last Chance To Save 55% On The Code Black HD Camera Drone