EZQuest Introduces Two New Firewire Products
MWSF - EZQuest Introduces Two New Firewire Products
by , 5:30 PM EST, January 9th, 2001
EZQuest has announced two new Firewire drives; the Boa 16x10x40 Firewire CDR/W and 4.7GB Firewire DVD-RAM. The Boa Firewire 16x10x40 CDRW will write to CDR disks at 16x speed, rewrite to CDR/W disks at 10x and read at 40x with a 2mb buffer. The Boa will write to blank 74min CDRs in less than five minutes.According to EZQuest:
The Boa Firewire 4.7GB DVD-RAM will write to both 4.7GB one-sided media, larger 9.4GB two sided disks as well as all legacy DVD-RAM media and will support a maximum 16MB/sec transfer rate. It is backward read compatible with CD-ROM, CDR, CDR/W, DVD-R, CD-DA, Video CD and DVD-ROM
The Boa Firewire 16x10x40 and DVD-RAM 4.7GB are perfect examples of what the desktop market is asking for, according to Patrick Ulibarri, Sales and Marketing Manager for EZQuest and added "price, speed, compatibility and reliability are what the market demands from their storage devices and these two products deliver with style and class".
Both units ship in the patented Pro-Mar enclosure for optimal performance and style. The Boa Firewire 16x10x40 CDRW comes complete with Toast, EZCD Creator, one blank CDR, one blank CDR/W, a Firewire cable. The Boa Firewire DVD-RAM 4.7GB comes with one 4.7GB disk, disk format software and a Firewire cable.
The Boa Firewire CD-RW and DVD-RAM will be available worldwide on January 15th for respectively US$379 and $669. You can find more information about the DVD-RAM drive and the CD-RW drive at EZQuest's Web site.
- Fri,6:58 PM
- Pee-Wee Herman Stars in Avengers Trailer
- 6:34 PM
- Trent Reznor on Working for Apple: ‘It’s Everything I Asked For’
- 5:50 PM
- Last Chance for The Complete iOS 8 Course With Swift for $89
- 4:42 PM
- MacTech Conference 2014: Talk to Kelly and Dave!
- 4:30 PM
- Apple Wins the Old-fashioned Way: Outsmart the Competition
- 3:00 PM
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- 2:02 PM
- iOS 8: Adding Fitness App Data to the Health App
- 1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-31
- 11:25 AM
- How To Clean Up and Rebuild Apple Mail Data [Yosemite Update]
- 9:39 AM
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- 8:45 AM
- Yosemite: Maximizing Windows & the Green “Stoplight” Button
- Thu,7:17 PM
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay