Channel Storm Demos Internet Broadcast Solution
MWSF - Channel Storm Demos Internet Broadcast Solution
by , 5:30 PM EST, January 10th, 2001
Channel Storm is showing off their full-featured Internet creation and broadcasting application, Live Channel. Live Channel provides users with a full range of tools for creating and broadcasting content over the Internet. Live Channel includes a full suite of integrated editing tools making it remarkably easy for users to create high quality video content. According to Channel Storm:
Live Channelª, the first and only software solution for producing and broadcasting live media, will be previewed at MACWORLD, the West CoastÕs largest exhibition of Macintosh technology and solutions. Channel storm will be demonstrating a live TV show: ÒThe Spinoff GameÓ a wheel of fortune game in which the audience can participate and win a variety of prizes such as: a USB Digital Microphone, a USB web cam, a FireWire desktop video Camera, a Laptop carrying case and more.The live demonstrations utilizing Live ChannelÕs advanced broadcast capabilities will take place every half hour on the MACWORLD exposition floor at Channel Storm booth #325, beginning Tuesday January 9 through Friday January 12, 2001. All demonstrations will take place during exposition hours at the Moscone Center.
Channel StormÕs Live Channel is a revolutionary software, that enables any business or individual to produce live video content for the Internet, and stream it at a fraction of the cost it takes to produce and broadcast similar live content. Live Channel incorporates the use of multiple live and recorded video and audio sources in a variety of formats, while integrating them via user-friendly switching, audio mixing, text titling and compositing tools.
Live Channel is based on proprietary technologies developed by Channel Storm, which enable live video to be processed in real-time with a FireWire equipped Mac and Quick Time software. Live ChannelÕs technologies enable the processing of a wide variety of video and audio sources and formats, including the industry standard DV format, allowing quality production value at an affordable price, without requiring any additional video capture hardware. Additionally, Live Channel enables streaming of QuickTime video and audio in Real-Time Streaming Protocol, enabling live broadcasting, without requiring an additional server. Live Channel broadcasts can be viewed on both Mac and PC, using free QuickTime software.
You can find more information about Live Channel at the Channel Storm web site, or visit them at booth #325 at this week's MACWORLD Expo.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:07 PM
- Apple’s First Scripted Series will Star Dr. Dre
- 7:07 PM
- Adobe Creative Cloud Bug Deletes Files Without Permission
- 6:00 PM
- AT&T Says it’s 5G Network will be 100x Faster than LTE
- 5:01 PM
- My Classic Hard Disks Are Spinning Right into the Graveyard
- 4:54 PM
- Bumprz 2: Minimalist Protection for iPhone on Kickstarter
- 4:51 PM
- MGG 592: Taming Wi-Fi Chaos
- 1:45 PM
- OK Go’s Parabolic Flight Video for ‘Upside Down & Inside Out’
- 1:35 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-12: 5G Wireless Speed Tests, Apple’s Growing Patent Infringement Mess
- 1:31 PM
- Xtra Drive Lightning Flash Drive with 16GB Micro SD Card: $71.99
- 12:55 PM
- How to Fix the ‘You Are Not Signed into Apple Music’ Error
- 10:38 AM
- Immersion Sues Apple, AT&T Over Haptic Feedback Patents