Synthetik To Demonstrate Enhancements to Studio Artist
MWSF - Synthetik To Demonstrate Enhancements to Studio Artist
by , 3:30 PM EST, January 8th, 2001
Synthetik Software has announced several enhancements to Studio Artist. Synthetik's product is a graphics synthesizer, and has received critical acclaim since its introduction at MWNY '99. According to Synthetik:
Studio Artist version 1.5 offers editable keyframe timeline animation for all of the different features available in Studio Artist, greatly expanding the range of potential visual effects for movie processing, as well as interactive 2D painting.
Version 1.5 offers many additional new features, including a new resolution independent core effects processing module called the Texture Synthesizer and improved image and movie morphing capabilities. Paint Synthesizer enhancements include new 3D paint lighting and materials modeling controls, new colorization and dynamic brush texture options, new movie brush capabilities, intelligent auto-regionization, full support for pen tilt recording in paint action sequences, and new gradient effects. Additional new features include a resolution independent core effects processing module called the Texture Synthesizer and improved image and movie morphing capabilities.
Studio Artist is the first commercial program for computer artists that incorporates research results from cognitive neuroscience investigations into the nature of visual perception in the brain. The program uses human visual modeling to construct an internal representation from a source image that is used to direct smart assisted painting and drawing. The result is Studio Artist knows how to paint and draw. Studio Artist combines dynamic user-configurable painting and drawing tools along with a complete image processing and video effects suite. A unique hybrid imaging model allows individual paint strokes to have the visual richness of raster paint with the edibility of vector paths.
See us at Booth #3650 at Macworld Expo San Francisco 2001.
Studio Artist' is available for US$329, and you can find more information about it at Synthetik's Web site.
The Mac Observer Spin:We were at the Warm Up Rally for MACWORLD NY '99 when Synthetik first demonstrated Studio Artist. The program is extremely impressive, and offers a twist of graphic design and creation that other graphics packages don't.
If you are at MACWORLD, it would be well worth your time to visit Synthetik's booth for a peak at Studio Artist.
- Mon,3:10 PM
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta goes Public with Photos App
- 1:25 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-02: Samsung’s New iPhone Copy, More Apple Car Evidence
- 11:01 AM
- Morgan Stanley Says AAPL’s Market will Grow to $3.4 Trillion
- 10:11 AM
- Apple Adds Cars to its Business in Switzerland
- 9:12 AM
- Apple Builds Mystery Room for Apple Watch Media Event
- Sun,7:18 PM
- MGG 542: Stick This In Your Drive & Partition It
- Sat,10:30 AM
- IiPhoneography 101: Tripods for Your iPhone
- Fri,8:54 PM
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- 7:32 PM
- Last Chance: Pay What You Want for the Learn to Design Bundle
- 4:30 PM
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- 1:09 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-02-27: Apple Watch Media Event Smackdown
- 11:20 AM
- Ericsson Sues Apple after Failing to Reach Patent License Agreement