Corel Updates Popular Graphics App, Painter
MWSF - Corel Updates Popular Graphics App, Painter
by , 7:00 AM EST, January 11th, 2001
Corel has announced an update to their popular graphics application, Painter. Version 6.1 includes a number of enhanced palettes and a variety of other feature additions. According to Corel:
Corel Corporation (NASDAQ:CORL, TSE: COR) invites you to download Corel¨ Painterª 6.1. Startingtoday, users of the popular Corel Painter 6 Natural-Media¨ creation toolcan download a free version of the latest update complete with new andenhanced features.
The free Corel Painter 6.1 update for current Corel Painter 6 and MetaCreationsPainter 6 users will include an interesting palette of new features,enhancements and fixes. In addition to the enhancements made to the Soften,Sharpen and Highpass features, the new Woodcut effect lets users converta photo into what appears to be a hand-rendered woodblock print of thephoto. It will give artists a more comprehensive array of tools.
Corel Painter 6 is a graphics application that lets users simulate naturalmedia in a digital setting. It gives users an unprecedented level of textureand realism so they can create digital artistic works very similar inappearance to those created by media, such as watercolors, charcoal, andchalk.
Corel Painter inventors John Derry and Mark Zimmer will be at Macworlddemonstrating the awesome power and unique capabilities of the new CorelPainter 6.1. Get "The Inside Story" demonstration from Mark and John atMacworld on the morning of January 9th only. Also Cher Threinen-Pendarvis,artist and author of the "Painter Wow!" book will be there to give demonstrations of Corel Painter 6.1 from Tuesday, Jan. 9 to Friday, Jan. 12.
Painter is available for US$399. You can find more information at the Corel web site.
- Wed,3:10 PM
- How to Deauthorize All Devices in iTunes 12
- Fri,6:47 PM
- 1987 Apple Promo Video Hints at Hubris of the 1990s
- 3:29 PM
- Blur Premium Privacy Protection Lifetime Subscription: $49.99
- 2:55 PM
- Apple May Finally Be Ready to Reinvigorate the iPad
- 2:39 PM
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless
- 1:08 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-22: Fingerprints to Google and Apple Watch Heartrate Monitoring
- 11:16 AM
- Apple Watch OS Update Reduces Background Heart Rate Monitoring Frequency
- 10:10 AM
- Apple’s App Store Needs Cold Storage
- 8:30 AM
- Apple Watch: Three Tips on Contacting Your Pals
- Thu,5:44 PM
- Promotional Apple II Video with Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Byte Shop
- 4:47 PM
- Google Reportedly Plans to Fingerprint ID to Android M
- 4:09 PM
- The Pick Your Own Apple Toy Giveaway