Corel Updates Popular Graphics App, Painter
MWSF - Corel Updates Popular Graphics App, Painter
by , 7:00 AM EST, January 11th, 2001
Corel has announced an update to their popular graphics application, Painter. Version 6.1 includes a number of enhanced palettes and a variety of other feature additions. According to Corel:
Corel Corporation (NASDAQ:CORL, TSE: COR) invites you to download Corel¨ Painterª 6.1. Startingtoday, users of the popular Corel Painter 6 Natural-Media¨ creation toolcan download a free version of the latest update complete with new andenhanced features.
The free Corel Painter 6.1 update for current Corel Painter 6 and MetaCreationsPainter 6 users will include an interesting palette of new features,enhancements and fixes. In addition to the enhancements made to the Soften,Sharpen and Highpass features, the new Woodcut effect lets users converta photo into what appears to be a hand-rendered woodblock print of thephoto. It will give artists a more comprehensive array of tools.
Corel Painter 6 is a graphics application that lets users simulate naturalmedia in a digital setting. It gives users an unprecedented level of textureand realism so they can create digital artistic works very similar inappearance to those created by media, such as watercolors, charcoal, andchalk.
Corel Painter inventors John Derry and Mark Zimmer will be at Macworlddemonstrating the awesome power and unique capabilities of the new CorelPainter 6.1. Get "The Inside Story" demonstration from Mark and John atMacworld on the morning of January 9th only. Also Cher Threinen-Pendarvis,artist and author of the "Painter Wow!" book will be there to give demonstrations of Corel Painter 6.1 from Tuesday, Jan. 9 to Friday, Jan. 12.
Painter is available for US$399. You can find more information at the Corel web site.
- Mon,10:20 PM
- Beats Music Adds More User Controls to iOS App, Including ‘Tune Your Taste’
- 9:48 PM
- Facebook Forces iPhone Users To Separate Messaging App
- 7:56 PM
- Blockchain.info Brings Bitcoin Wallet App Back to App Store
- 6:56 PM
- ‘Another One Bites The Dust’ Played Using Disk Drives
- 5:57 PM
- Lord & Taylor, Hudson’s Bay Company Deploy iBeacons in Stores
- 5:18 PM
- The Mac Mastery Training Bundle: $29
- 4:39 PM
- Hilton to Turn Your iPhone into Your Hotel Room Key
- 3:55 PM
- OS X Yosemite: What Does That Little Green Button do NOW?
- 2:02 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-28
- 10:55 AM
- Apple Ready to Buy Swell Talk Show App in $30M Deal
- 10:09 AM
- Report Claims Retina MacBook Pro Speed Bump Coming Tuesday
- 9:04 AM
- EU Greenlights Apple’s Beats Acquisition