Corel Updates Popular Graphics App, Painter
MWSF - Corel Updates Popular Graphics App, Painter
by , 7:00 AM EST, January 11th, 2001
Corel has announced an update to their popular graphics application, Painter. Version 6.1 includes a number of enhanced palettes and a variety of other feature additions. According to Corel:
Corel Corporation (NASDAQ:CORL, TSE: COR) invites you to download Corel¨ Painterª 6.1. Startingtoday, users of the popular Corel Painter 6 Natural-Media¨ creation toolcan download a free version of the latest update complete with new andenhanced features.
The free Corel Painter 6.1 update for current Corel Painter 6 and MetaCreationsPainter 6 users will include an interesting palette of new features,enhancements and fixes. In addition to the enhancements made to the Soften,Sharpen and Highpass features, the new Woodcut effect lets users converta photo into what appears to be a hand-rendered woodblock print of thephoto. It will give artists a more comprehensive array of tools.
Corel Painter 6 is a graphics application that lets users simulate naturalmedia in a digital setting. It gives users an unprecedented level of textureand realism so they can create digital artistic works very similar inappearance to those created by media, such as watercolors, charcoal, andchalk.
Corel Painter inventors John Derry and Mark Zimmer will be at Macworlddemonstrating the awesome power and unique capabilities of the new CorelPainter 6.1. Get "The Inside Story" demonstration from Mark and John atMacworld on the morning of January 9th only. Also Cher Threinen-Pendarvis,artist and author of the "Painter Wow!" book will be there to give demonstrations of Corel Painter 6.1 from Tuesday, Jan. 9 to Friday, Jan. 12.
Painter is available for US$399. You can find more information at the Corel web site.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,8:25 PM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Congrats Denver Broncos with Tweet
- 8:15 PM
- Firewatch Release on February 9th for Mac, Windows, Linux, PlayStation 4
- 7:53 PM
- Intego Warns of Fake Flash Update that Installs Scareware
- 5:30 PM
- Infographic for Spotting Fake Apple Watches
- 5:00 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview with The Wirecutter’s Editor at Large Glenn Fleishman
- 4:34 PM
- AppDelete Uninstaller for Mac: $4
- 2:33 PM
- Apple Files for Mistrial in VirnetX Patent Infringement Case
- 1:19 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-08: Apple’s Error 53, Future Apple Watch Sensors
- 11:05 AM
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- 10:16 AM
- Apple: Error 53 is About Security, not Bricking iPhones
- Sun,4:17 PM
- MGG 591: If You Had a JBOD Would You Hold It Against Us?