Web Based Movie Library Support Coming To OS X
MWSF - Web Based Movie Library Support Coming To OS X
by , 12:30 PM EST, January 11th, 2001
MOTEK today announced that their web based movie library, StockMovies, will support Apple's forthcoming OS X operating system. StockMovies is a collection of video clips that graphic designers and artists may incorporate into their own work. According to MOTEK:
MOTEK, the leading developer and provider of high-quality motion capture data, today announced that StockMoves will support Mac(R) OS X, Apple's next-generation operating system. StockMoves is a Web-based library of thousands of stock motions for use by graphic artists, game developers, and animators. StockMoves complements UNICA', MOTEK's initial Web-based solution for deploying professionally captured, cinema-quality 3D movement into mainstream creative projects.
"This is the first step in bringing MOTEK's expertise and professional quality 3D motion capture to all the animators, artists, and game developers, as well as movie and TV producers, in the Mac community. Now, for the first time, they can incorporate motion capture into their projects cost-effectively. MOTEK provides them with tools previously only available on UNIX machines," states Edward W. Costello, MOTEK's president and CEO. "We also plan to release UNICA(tm) for Mac OS X in the second quarter of this year."
"The Mac's powerful technology, incredible speed and unmatched productivity make it the platform of choice for creative professionals," said Clent Richardson, Apple's vice president of Worldwide Developer Relations. "StockMoves offers a tremendous motion capture solution for Macintosh users developing sophisticated 3D character animations, and we're pleased to see MOTEK developing it for Mac OS X."
MOTEK will be giving demonstrations of StockMovies for OS X in booth #1217 during MACWORLD. You can find more information at the MOTEK web site.
- Wed,10:52 AM
- OS X Yosemite Public Beta Coming July 24
- 9:40 AM
- Wells Fargo: AAPL Q3 was Meh, but the Future Looks Bright
- 8:45 AM
- iPhoto: A Shortcut to Help Fix Red-Eye
- Tue,8:30 PM
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- 8:04 PM
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- 6:40 PM
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership
- 6:20 PM
- Apple: iTunes is the Fastest Growing Part of Our Business
- 5:23 PM
- Apple to Shareholders: You get 47 Cents!
- 4:35 PM
- Apple Posts Record June Quarter and 20% EPS Growth [Update]
- 3:27 PM
- MacSparky Field Guide: Presentations Released
- 2:37 PM
- Universal Car Mount w/360 Degree Adjustable Fit for $14
- 2:21 PM
- Petition Demands Samsung Improve Factory Conditions, 40K Signatures