Web Based Movie Library Support Coming To OS X
MWSF - Web Based Movie Library Support Coming To OS X
by , 12:30 PM EST, January 11th, 2001
MOTEK today announced that their web based movie library, StockMovies, will support Apple's forthcoming OS X operating system. StockMovies is a collection of video clips that graphic designers and artists may incorporate into their own work. According to MOTEK:
MOTEK, the leading developer and provider of high-quality motion capture data, today announced that StockMoves will support Mac(R) OS X, Apple's next-generation operating system. StockMoves is a Web-based library of thousands of stock motions for use by graphic artists, game developers, and animators. StockMoves complements UNICA', MOTEK's initial Web-based solution for deploying professionally captured, cinema-quality 3D movement into mainstream creative projects.
"This is the first step in bringing MOTEK's expertise and professional quality 3D motion capture to all the animators, artists, and game developers, as well as movie and TV producers, in the Mac community. Now, for the first time, they can incorporate motion capture into their projects cost-effectively. MOTEK provides them with tools previously only available on UNIX machines," states Edward W. Costello, MOTEK's president and CEO. "We also plan to release UNICA(tm) for Mac OS X in the second quarter of this year."
"The Mac's powerful technology, incredible speed and unmatched productivity make it the platform of choice for creative professionals," said Clent Richardson, Apple's vice president of Worldwide Developer Relations. "StockMoves offers a tremendous motion capture solution for Macintosh users developing sophisticated 3D character animations, and we're pleased to see MOTEK developing it for Mac OS X."
MOTEK will be giving demonstrations of StockMovies for OS X in booth #1217 during MACWORLD. You can find more information at the MOTEK web site.
- Sat,7:27 PM
- Fun Rant about Those Who Claim Apple is the Copier
- 12:27 PM
- How to Make Your iPhone 6 Work with Your AT&T MicroCell
- Fri,7:51 PM
- iOS 8 App Store Bundles Explained
- 7:23 PM
- WSJ Lines Up Tim Cook to Kick Off Inaugural WSJDLive Conference
- 5:42 PM
- Learn Apple’s New Swift Programming Language for $19
- 5:00 PM
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus - the Word That Shall Not be Spoken: Phablet
- 1:44 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-09-19
- 11:20 AM
- Launch Day Survey Says iPhone 6 Plus is the Go-to Choice
- 10:35 AM
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- 6:40 AM
- iOS 8: How to Change Safari’s Default Search Provider to DuckDuckGo
- 2:45 AM
- First iPhone 6 Sold in Perth Dropped by Kid During TV Interview
- Thu,10:22 PM
- Dragon Dictate for Mac 4: $99.95