Web Based Movie Library Support Coming To OS X
MWSF - Web Based Movie Library Support Coming To OS X
by , 12:30 PM EST, January 11th, 2001
MOTEK today announced that their web based movie library, StockMovies, will support Apple's forthcoming OS X operating system. StockMovies is a collection of video clips that graphic designers and artists may incorporate into their own work. According to MOTEK:
MOTEK, the leading developer and provider of high-quality motion capture data, today announced that StockMoves will support Mac(R) OS X, Apple's next-generation operating system. StockMoves is a Web-based library of thousands of stock motions for use by graphic artists, game developers, and animators. StockMoves complements UNICA', MOTEK's initial Web-based solution for deploying professionally captured, cinema-quality 3D movement into mainstream creative projects.
"This is the first step in bringing MOTEK's expertise and professional quality 3D motion capture to all the animators, artists, and game developers, as well as movie and TV producers, in the Mac community. Now, for the first time, they can incorporate motion capture into their projects cost-effectively. MOTEK provides them with tools previously only available on UNIX machines," states Edward W. Costello, MOTEK's president and CEO. "We also plan to release UNICA(tm) for Mac OS X in the second quarter of this year."
"The Mac's powerful technology, incredible speed and unmatched productivity make it the platform of choice for creative professionals," said Clent Richardson, Apple's vice president of Worldwide Developer Relations. "StockMoves offers a tremendous motion capture solution for Macintosh users developing sophisticated 3D character animations, and we're pleased to see MOTEK developing it for Mac OS X."
MOTEK will be giving demonstrations of StockMovies for OS X in booth #1217 during MACWORLD. You can find more information at the MOTEK web site.
- Wed, 3:15 PM
- What it’s REALLY Like to Work For Apple
- 2:53 PM
- Create Clickable App Idea Prototypes, No Code Required With Marvel
- 11:10 AM
- Jeff Gamet Recaps Macworld/iWorld 2014 at Estes Park User Group
- 10:19 AM
- Apple, Samsung Sign on for CTIA’s Smartphone Kill Switch
- 9:16 AM
- Judge Cote Denies Apple Request to Stop State Ebook Antitrust Cases
- 8:25 AM
- Mavericks: Use Maps to See Traffic and Alerts
- Tue, 6:28 PM
- The Mimimalist Aluminum RADIUS iPhone 5/5s Case
- 5:25 PM
- LaCie Warns Customers of Year-Long Credit Card Breach
- 4:54 PM
- Time Machine Bug In Mavericks with Secondary Monitor - How to Fix It
- 3:20 PM
- Rapoo E2700 Keyboard Includes Touchpad
- 2:30 PM
- Microsoft Word for iPad Gets Touch Word Processing (Mostly) Right
- 2:20 PM
- Amazon Smartphone Rumors Now Include Photos