Media100 Psyched About The Latest Macs
MWSF - Media100 Psyched About The Latest Macs
by , 3:00 PM EST, January 11th, 2001
Media 100 is at MACWORLD this week, and they are positively giddy over the latest Mac hardware offerings. The company, producers of a suite of streaming content creation and delivery tools, believe the new high-end G4's to be the ultimate production studio. According to Media 100:
Media 100, the leading provider of software, systems and services for streaming mediaon the Internet, today announced that its award-winning Media 100 iinteractive streaming production tools are fully compliant withApple(R) Computer's new high-performance, flexible andhighly-customizable Next Generation G4 Power Mac. This newly-announcedplatform from Apple provides Media 100 customers with ahigh-performance interactive streaming media production environment,ideal for creating high quality, dynamic content for delivery on theInternet. The new Apple platform debuted this morning at the MacworldExpo in San Francisco, CA.
The Next Generation G4 provides Media 100 i customers with an evenmore flexible platform for interactive streaming production. Theadditional PCI slot in the Next Generation G4 provides the flexibilityfor users to customize their Media 100 i systems with high performanceoptions, such as Power Suite, for accelerated encoding of streamingmedia, or After Effects on ICE, with up to ten times acceleration foreffects creation.
"Today's announcement sends a very powerful message to ourcustomer base - Media 100 continues to provide best- in-classstreaming media production solutions in real-time, by announcing thecompatibility with the Next Generation G4 simultaneous with Appleproduct announcements," said Tony Dolph, vice president marketing,Media 100. "In today's web-paced production environments, it'scritical that your solutions are flexible, scaleable and enable you todeliver the highest quality results possible. Media 100 i, on the NextGeneration G4, gives our customers an even more powerful platform tocreate unparalleled, high quality interactive streaming content. Wecontinue to offer our customers a state-of-the-art experience on theMacintosh platform allowing them to create streaming, DVD, andbroadcast content."
You can find more information at the Media 100 web site.
- Sun,8:14 PM
- MGG 532: Blowin’ Up The Spammers!
- 7:45 PM
- Get Free Bitcoins with 52 Website Faucets that Really Pay [Update]
- Fri,5:31 PM
- Google, Samsung can’t Top Apple’s Unreleased Apple Watch
- 5:10 PM
- Report: Apple Pay is Disrupting and Transforming Mobile Payments
- 4:04 PM
- Apple Raises Prices in Russian App Store Amidst Ruble Meltdown
- 3:55 PM
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- 2:29 PM
- 6-Ft MFi-Certified iOS Lightning and micro USB Convertible Charging Cable: $21
- 1:41 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-12-19
- 11:02 AM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Calls BS on BBC iPhone Factory Film
- 9:11 AM
- McDonald’s Supersizes Sales with Apple’s iBeacon Tech
- Thu,8:09 PM
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- 6:20 PM
- Save 96% on The World’s Largest iOS 8 + Swift eLearning Bootcamp