Apple Posts Wrap-Up Of Mac Gaming At MACWORLD
Mac Gaming News - Apple Posts Wrap-Up Of Mac Gaming At MACWORLD
by , 4:00 PM EST, January 16th, 2001
The hubub has slowly died down since the SanFran MACWORLD show, and now we can all sit back and breathe a collective sigh; whether of satisfaction or exaustion is up to the individual, but more than likely it's both.
Apple has posted a rehash of the show, and surprise surprise, there is a mention about Mac gaming on the page. The article goes over what was seen at the show, and mentions the titles we can look forward to in the near future. Here is an excerpt....
The centerpiece of the area was the Apple Game Theater, where a great video played continuously. It highlighted all the great games that are available now and will be available soon, set to some strong techno beats. Each day the different game companies in attendance took over the theater to run demonstrations of their latest releases.
You can read more in the full article at Apple's Web site.
The Mac Observer Spin:It is refreshing to see the Apple Web site mention gaming in its coverage of the MacWorld Expo. This is a sign of the commitment to gaming Apple has promised for so long. Every little bit helps! Let's hope it continues.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,7:25 PM
- How to Trace Drawings and Photos on Your iPad Pro
- 7:10 PM
- CompTIA-IT Certification Career Advancement Bundle: $59
- 5:50 PM
- Jeremy Clarkson’s Video Pitches Amazon Prime Air
- 5:26 PM
- MGG 581: Hints and Allegations for Cyber Monday
- 3:55 PM
- NSA Ends Bulk Phone Record Collection
- 3:42 PM
- One Analyst Thinks Apple Had Best Black Friday ‘in Its Entire History’
- 3:00 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Naomi Pearce From Pearce Communications
- 2:09 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-11-30: NSA Data Collection Changes, Amazon Instant Video on Apple TV
- 1:47 PM
- Apple Music Beta Comes to Sonos on December 15th
- 10:27 AM
- Apple Sued for Wiping iPhone Data at Genius Bar
- 9:26 AM
- Amazon Feedback Says Prime Video Coming to Apple TV