X-Day Photos, Part I - The Mac OS X Retail Box
by , 9:30 AM EST, March 24th, 2001
Our first batch of images today come from Kelly McNeil of osOpinion who was lucky enough to have gotten a copy of the new OS from Staples on Wednesday.
Thanks to Kelly for sharing these images. Check out our other X-Day pics too! Thanks to Mr. McNeil for allowing us to use these images.
Other Articles From This Series
X-Day Screen Shots, Part III - OS X Apps!
X-Day Photos, Part II: Installing Mac OS X
- Tue,1:13 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-04: Apple’s MVNO Plans, Thunderstrike 2
- 10:14 AM
- Thunderstrike 2 Could Attack Your Mac, but not Today
- 8:57 AM
- iOS: Using Siri to Find Apps, Books, and Music
- Mon,8:41 PM
- Apple Reportedly Testing MVNO Carrier Service in U.S.
- 8:04 PM
- Apple Buys 43 Acres in San Jose, Enough to Turn Spaceship HQ into a Fleet
- 6:02 PM
- Apple’s ‘Ecosystem’ Developer Video
- 5:05 PM
- Griffin’s WatchStand for Apple Watch is Beautiful, Full of Features
- 4:15 PM
- TigerVPN Lite Lifetime Subscription: $29
- 1:31 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-03: Apple, BMW and Cars, Plus an iPhone Hologram Projector
- 11:17 AM
- How to Turn Your iPhone into a Hologram Projector
- 9:40 AM
- Siri Wants to Transcribe Your Voicemails
- Sun,12:02 PM
- MGG 564: Wave a Minty-Fresh Rubber Chicken Over It