X-Day Photos, Part I - The Mac OS X Retail Box
by , 9:30 AM EST, March 24th, 2001
Our first batch of images today come from Kelly McNeil of osOpinion who was lucky enough to have gotten a copy of the new OS from Staples on Wednesday.
Thanks to Kelly for sharing these images. Check out our other X-Day pics too! Thanks to Mr. McNeil for allowing us to use these images.
Other Articles From This Series
X-Day Screen Shots, Part III - OS X Apps!
X-Day Photos, Part II: Installing Mac OS X
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,1:47 PM
- Apple Music Beta Comes to Sonos on December 15th
- 10:27 AM
- Apple Sued for Wiping iPhone Data at Genius Bar
- 9:26 AM
- Amazon Feedback Says Prime Video Coming to Apple TV
- Fri,7:26 PM
- $100 off iPad mini 4 for Black Friday
- 7:11 PM
- iPad mini 2 for $199 at Walmart for Black Friday
- 6:18 PM
- $100 and $125 off iPad Air 2 for Black Friday from Best Buy
- 5:23 PM
- 20% iTunes Cards from Best Buy Back on for Black Friday
- 5:15 PM
- 20% Off iTunes Cards from Ebay/PayPal
- 8:03 AM
- Black Friday Blowout 15% Discount on TMO Deals
- Thu,10:32 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,7:53 PM
- Awaken the Force with these Free Star Wars Apps