X-Day Photos, Part I - The Mac OS X Retail Box
by , 9:30 AM EST, March 24th, 2001
Our first batch of images today come from Kelly McNeil of osOpinion who was lucky enough to have gotten a copy of the new OS from Staples on Wednesday.
Thanks to Kelly for sharing these images. Check out our other X-Day pics too! Thanks to Mr. McNeil for allowing us to use these images.
Other Articles From This Series
X-Day Screen Shots, Part III - OS X Apps!
X-Day Photos, Part II: Installing Mac OS X
- Mon,1:32 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-20
- 1:19 PM
- Apple Releases iOS 8.1 With Apple Pay, iCloud Photo Library, Camera Roll, More
- 11:49 AM
- Spotify Announces Family Plans
- 9:59 AM
- Apple To Release iOS 8.1 Update Today, Here’s How To Get Ready
- 9:02 AM
- Dropbox Releases iOS Update 3.5, Includes Touch ID
- Sun,11:54 AM
- MGG 524: Cool Stuff Found & Yosemite Notes
- Sat,10:30 AM
- 3 More Tips for Making Better Slide Show Presentations in Apple’s Keynote
- Fri,5:50 PM
- Eek! How Did I Ever Live With an iPhone 5s?
- 5:15 PM
- Apple Posts Full Video for October Media Event
- 4:15 PM
- Sales Prospects for Apple’s iPad Air 2 Look Good
- 3:12 PM
- The Dream Desk Giveaway
- 2:17 PM
- An Ode To Chairman Honeycrisp