The Omni Group To Demo New Products At MACWORLD
MWNY - The Omni Group To Demo New Products At MACWORLD
by , 2:30 PM EDT, July 17th, 2001
While Mac users are concerned over some companies lack of enthusiasm and support for Mac OS X, The Omni Group is not one of those companies. Makers of the popular OmniWeb Web browser, The Omni Group will be at MACWORLD showing off all of their OS X only products. According to The Omni Group:
The Omni Group announced today that it will be exhibiting at the MacWorld Conference and Exposition, July 18-20, 2001 at the Jacob K. Javits Center, New York. We will be in booth 2020, next to the gaming pavilion. Also, we're offering OmniGraffle at the expo-special price of $59.95. Purchases may be made online at https://store.omnigroup.com/ and this special offer is open to anyone, not just show attendees.
Omni will also be exhibiting at Apple's Web Professional Program (for business audiences) on Thursday in New York; see http://asp-web.info.apple.com/em/search/seriesdetail.lasso?-token.id=es001603 for more information and to register for this event.
Applications that we will be demonstrating at the expo, all Mac OS X-native (and in fact Mac OS X-only), include OmniOutliner, our organization and outlining tool, OmniGraffle, our diagramming and charting package, and of course OmniWeb, our web browser, winner of two (count 'em: two!) Apple Design Awards at this year's Apple Worldwide Developer Conference in May. Come by the booth to ooh and aah over the cool blue translucent design awards, and check out all our applications while you're there.
You will also be able to see OmniWeb and possibly some other Omni applications highlighted at the Power Mac product alley in Apple's booth.
We will also be showing off our Mac OS X ports of popular games including Oni, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force, and Heavy Metal F.A.K.K. 2. We're also planning to unveil a great new port we've been working on so gamers please come by and see what's coming your way!
Again, we're in booth 2020, next to the gaming pavilion. Come by and check out our applications, meet with some members of our development team, and take a few product sheets off our hands!
You can find more information about their full line of products at The Omni Group Web site, or visit them at booth 2020 at MACWORLD.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Tue,7:41 PM
- Bad News, FBI: Apple Hires Security Pro Jon Callas
- 5:30 PM
- How Apple Got Ready For an iPhone With an OLED Display
- 5:09 PM
- Writing the ‘Apple Music Letter’ Was Taylor Swift’s Bravest Thing She’s Done
- 4:46 PM
- ZeroLemon 64GB iMemStick: $79.99
- 1:31 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-24: New MacBook Pros this Fall, Spotify’s New Pricing
- 11:41 AM
- No New MacBook Pro Until Fall, but it’ll be Really Cool
- 10:25 AM
- Star Wars as an Infographic is Fantastically Awesome
- 9:15 AM
- El Capitan: Adjust Safari’s Reader Settings
- 8:00 AM
- Rob Enderle Calls Apple ‘Desperate’
- Mon,8:40 PM
- Dubious Study Says Fitbit Sucks at Heart Rate Tracking
- 6:16 PM
- Chance the Rapper Sounds the Changing of the Guard on Apple Music and Streaming