Power On Updates Now Up-to-Date & Contact, More Announcements Planned?
MWNY - Power On Updates Now Up-to-Date & Contact, More Announcements Planned?
by , 3:30 PM EDT, July 17th, 2001
Power On Software has updated their Personal Information Management (PIM) application, Now Up-to-Date & Contact, to version 4.0.2. While this is good news for many users, Power On might have something much larger in store for users during MACWORLD. According to Power On Software:
We're saving the big news for after the keynote, but we did want to let you know that Now Up-to-Date & Contact has had a maintenance release that is available immediately. If you're at the show, please be sure to stop by and say hello. We'll be in Booth #1539.
Power On Software announced today that it had released Version 4.0.2 of its acclaimed contact manager and group scheduling program, Now Up-to-Date & Contact. The update addresses a problem that could occur when printing template lists. Now Up-to-Date & Contact is the all-time best-selling Macintosh Personal Information Managerment product, with over 3 million users.
Power On to Show Latest Technology at Macworld Expo
With an emphasis on extreme ease of use and automation, the product manages to provide unmatched power that is amazingly simple to harness. Version 4.0.2 is compatible with Macintosh OS 8.6 through Macintosh OS 9.1 and classic mode under Mac OS X, and packages an exciting new interface, blazing speed, and incredibly powerful new features.
Power On Software will be exhibiting at Macworld Expo Booth 1539 this week and will be lifting the veil on some of the latest Macintosh technology.
Now Up-to-Date & Contact is available for US$119.95. You can find more information at the Power On Software Web site, or visit them at booth 1539 at MACWORLD.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,5:30 PM
- Ghostbusters Reboot gets its Own LEGO Kit
- 4:55 PM
- Man Ties String to iPhone and Films Ski Run (Video)
- 4:45 PM
- What To Do When Your Apple Watch Tells You NOT to Eat the Candy Bar
- 2:56 PM
- ‘Star Wars’ as a Grindhouse Trailer
- 2:29 PM
- The iPad Pro and Apple Pencil Giveaway
- 1:26 PM
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- 1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-05: Streaming the Super Bowl, Time Machine’s Failure
- 10:57 AM
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- 9:33 AM
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- 8:55 AM
- iOS: That Stupid [Bleep] Siri and Its [Bleep] Nicknames
- Thu,10:20 PM
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors