Bare Bones Offers Special Pricing On BBEdit
MWNY - Bare Bones Offers Special Pricing On BBEdit
by , 4:30 PM EDT, July 17th, 2001
Bare Bones Software will not be at this week's MACWORLD Expo, but they are offering special "Not-at-the-Show" pricing on their flagship product, BBEdit. Through July 20th users can purchase BBEdit for US$79. According to Bare Bones Software:
Bare Bones Software is pleased to announce a reprise of our "Not-at-the-Show" special offer on BBEdit 6.1, the company's award-winning HTML and text editor, available only direct from Bare Bones Software this week.
Although Bare Bones Software will not be exhibiting at Macworld Expo New York, we are offering a special deal on new purchases of BBEdit 6.1. Starting July 17 and ending July 20, you can purchase BBEdit for US$79 (plus shipping) and get one of our famous "It Doesn't Suck" T-shirts for free. Registered owners of BBEdit version 2.5 and later can upgrade to BBEdit 6.1 for US$39 (plus shipping) and will also receive a free T-shirt during this offer.
BBEdit is the premier HTML and text editor for the Macintosh(tm). It has long been regarded by Macintosh users as the essential tool for both HTML and software development. BBEdit features a complete set of palette-based HTML tools for quick, easy, correct markup generation as well as an HTML syntax checker, HTML-aware spelling checker, syntax coloring, and a web-safe color palette. Plus, it's now Mac OS X native!
You can find more information at the Bare Bones Software Web site.
- Mon,11:34 PM
- Apple Posts iPhone 6 Commercials with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake
- 9:10 PM
- Google’s Eric Schmidt Said ALEC Lying about Climate Change
- 8:24 PM
- Chinese Site Reports Apple Planning October Release for iPad Air 2
- 5:40 PM
- iOS 8: Hide and Unhide Images in Photos App
- 5:32 PM
- Apple May Shut Down Beats Music Brand, but Stay in Streaming Music Market
- 4:19 PM
- Last Chance to Register for MacBook Air Giveaway
- 2:44 PM
- Strong iPhone 6 Sales Boost Canaccord’s AAPL Target to $115
- 1:35 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-09-22
- 10:05 AM
- Linex Technologies Ordered Apple’s Legal Fees in Patent Infringement Case
- 8:54 AM
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus Launch Weekend Sales Hit 10 Million
- Sun,11:42 AM
- MGG 520: Wrapping Up Tech Week With iOS 8 & More
- Sat,7:27 PM
- Fun Rant about Those Who Claim Apple is the Copier