Dealmac Launches Dealram Web Site
MWNY - Dealmac Launches Dealram Web Site
by , 11:00 AM EDT, July 18th, 2001
At MACWORLD, Dealmac.com has announced the availability of a new service dedicated to helping users find the lowest RAM prices, Dealram.com. Dealram.com aims to provide both Mac and PC users with a comprehensive list of RAM vendors while highlighting the lowest prices for a wide variety of memory. According to Dealmac.com:
Bargain hunting destination dealnews.com today announced dealram.com, the ultimate resource for Mac and PC users shopping for the lowest prices in computer memory. The new site is clean, fast, easy to use, and offers visitors the option of receiving "target price" alerts via email on most types and sizes of RAM.
dealram.com searches over a dozen RAM vendors automatically to sort out the best deals on computer memory for PC and Macintosh users. "dealram.com shops around for you, so you don't have to," said de Grandpre. "dealram.com saves you time, money, and trouble."
- provides the lowest RAM prices from the best merchants
- automatically adjusts for shipping costs
- is perfect for Mac users, separating PowerMac, PowerBook, iMac, and iBook RAM
- lists the latest types of PC DDR & RDRAM
- distinguishes name-brand memory from generic memory
- offers clean, simple design with intuitive navigation and user controls
- contains no banner ads
- optionally alerts users when RAM hits a "target price"
Like its successful sibling bargain sites dealnews.com and dealmac.com, dealram.com packages everything needed to locate and buy the best - and cheapest - computer memory.
You can find more information at the new Dealram.com Web site.
- Sat,10:30 AM
- IiPhoneography 101: Tripods for Your iPhone
- Fri,8:54 PM
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- 7:32 PM
- Last Chance: Pay What You Want for the Learn to Design Bundle
- 4:30 PM
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- 1:09 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-02-27: Apple Watch Media Event Smackdown
- 11:20 AM
- Ericsson Sues Apple after Failing to Reach Patent License Agreement
- 10:01 AM
- Analyst: Apple Watch Edition to Cost $950
- 8:55 AM
- QuickTime & Yosemite: Recording Your iPhone or iPad Screen with iOS 8
- Thu,8:36 PM
- Apple Opens iWork for iCloud to Everyone
- 7:53 PM
- This Is Why You Should Set Up Philips Hue LED Smartbulbs
- 7:15 PM
- Apple Rumored to Bring Touch ID to Macs
- 4:40 PM
- Last Chance To Save 55% On The Code Black HD Camera Drone