Reality’s P5 Glove at MWNY
MWNY Floor Quickie - Reality’s P5 Glove at MWNY
by , 12:30 PM EDT, July 19th, 2001
Which one of these is not like the other one : mice, trackballs, trackpads, tablets, pointing nubs, gloves, joysticks, gamepads.
If you are tired of spending money for the same input devices in new dressing, you have only until early 2002 to wait for a P5 Glove. The story in short: if Essential Reality manages to achieve even a fraction what they say the P5 will allow gamers, graphics pros, and other technophiles to do, the company will have a winning product on its hands.
After meeting with the chief operating and technology officers of the company here at Macworld, we can say that the company seems to be on the right track. In the gaming area of the show floor, Essential Reality was demoing a prototype of their device. Designed like a futuristic exoskeleton, the P5 can track the flex of your hand and each of your individual fingers.
The P5 is currently slated for release in early 2002, to be bundled with as-yet undisclosed software titles and demos.
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite: Naming Group Conversations in Messages
- Tue,9:01 PM
- BuzzFeed Uses Apple Watches to Incentivise Staff