Reality’s P5 Glove at MWNY
MWNY Floor Quickie - Reality’s P5 Glove at MWNY
by , 12:30 PM EDT, July 19th, 2001
Which one of these is not like the other one : mice, trackballs, trackpads, tablets, pointing nubs, gloves, joysticks, gamepads.
If you are tired of spending money for the same input devices in new dressing, you have only until early 2002 to wait for a P5 Glove. The story in short: if Essential Reality manages to achieve even a fraction what they say the P5 will allow gamers, graphics pros, and other technophiles to do, the company will have a winning product on its hands.
After meeting with the chief operating and technology officers of the company here at Macworld, we can say that the company seems to be on the right track. In the gaming area of the show floor, Essential Reality was demoing a prototype of their device. Designed like a futuristic exoskeleton, the P5 can track the flex of your hand and each of your individual fingers.
The P5 is currently slated for release in early 2002, to be bundled with as-yet undisclosed software titles and demos.
- Fri,6:17 PM
- Apple Music - Guided Tour: Connect (Video)
- 5:22 PM
- Last Chance for Titan MFi-Certified Lightning Cable: $24.99
- 5:18 PM
- Tim Cook: The NSA Won’t Be Asking for Backdoors (Anymore)
- 4:30 PM
- OS X Security is a Lot Better Than You Thought
- 1:57 PM
- Apple Watch Coming to Target October 18
- 1:20 PM
- The Complete Guide to an OS X Clean Install of El Capitan
- 1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-10-02: Amazon Blocks Apple TV, iFixit Tears One Down
- 9:02 AM
- iPhone 6s/6s Plus: Turning Off Individual Live Photos
- Thu,9:14 PM
- Apple Reportedly ‘Seals Deal’ on on 777,000 Square Foot Landmark Campus
- 6:37 PM
- Amazon Jumps the Shark and Kicks Apple TV and Google Chromecast off Store
- 5:51 PM
- ChargeIt! Dual-Output Car Charger: $22.95
- 2:01 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-10-01: OS X El Capitan First Impressions