Reality’s P5 Glove at MWNY
MWNY Floor Quickie - Reality’s P5 Glove at MWNY
by , 12:30 PM EDT, July 19th, 2001
Which one of these is not like the other one : mice, trackballs, trackpads, tablets, pointing nubs, gloves, joysticks, gamepads.
If you are tired of spending money for the same input devices in new dressing, you have only until early 2002 to wait for a P5 Glove. The story in short: if Essential Reality manages to achieve even a fraction what they say the P5 will allow gamers, graphics pros, and other technophiles to do, the company will have a winning product on its hands.
After meeting with the chief operating and technology officers of the company here at Macworld, we can say that the company seems to be on the right track. In the gaming area of the show floor, Essential Reality was demoing a prototype of their device. Designed like a futuristic exoskeleton, the P5 can track the flex of your hand and each of your individual fingers.
The P5 is currently slated for release in early 2002, to be bundled with as-yet undisclosed software titles and demos.
- Fri,10:35 AM
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- 6:40 AM
- iOS 8: Changing Safari’s Default Search Provider to DuckDuckGo
- 2:45 AM
- First iPhone 6 Sold in Perth Dropped by Kid During TV Interview
- Thu,10:22 PM
- Dragon Dictate for Mac 4: $99.95
- 8:25 PM
- iOS 8: How to-Enable Safari Extensions
- 6:00 PM
- iOS 8 In-Depth Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5:45 PM
- iOS 8: Apple Finally Fixes its iPhone Weather App
- 5:09 PM
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- 3:30 PM
- iOS 8: Quickly Access Your Favorite Contacts with Home Button
- 2:15 PM
- How to Install and Activate Third-Party Keyboards in iOS 8
- 1:47 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-09-18
- 11:11 AM
- Analyst: iPhone 6 Launch Weekend Sales to Fall Short, No Big Deal