Reality’s P5 Glove at MWNY
MWNY Floor Quickie - Reality’s P5 Glove at MWNY
by , 12:30 PM EDT, July 19th, 2001
Which one of these is not like the other one : mice, trackballs, trackpads, tablets, pointing nubs, gloves, joysticks, gamepads.
If you are tired of spending money for the same input devices in new dressing, you have only until early 2002 to wait for a P5 Glove. The story in short: if Essential Reality manages to achieve even a fraction what they say the P5 will allow gamers, graphics pros, and other technophiles to do, the company will have a winning product on its hands.
After meeting with the chief operating and technology officers of the company here at Macworld, we can say that the company seems to be on the right track. In the gaming area of the show floor, Essential Reality was demoing a prototype of their device. Designed like a futuristic exoskeleton, the P5 can track the flex of your hand and each of your individual fingers.
The P5 is currently slated for release in early 2002, to be bundled with as-yet undisclosed software titles and demos.
- Fri,5:40 PM
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- 5:00 PM
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- 3:40 PM
- Wondershare PDFelement for Mac and OCR Plug-In: $39.99
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-31: New Apple TV Rumors, Google Defies France
- 10:42 AM
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- 8:56 AM
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Turning Off Reachability
- Thu,6:43 PM
- New Apple TV Hardware Reportedly Coming in September
- 5:10 PM
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Released for Mac and Linux
- 4:51 PM
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- 3:10 PM
- How to Use Siri on Apple Watch to Create Immediate Countdown Timer
- 2:39 PM
- Drive Genius 4 for Macs: $49.99
- 1:40 PM
- Cusby: A Modular & Expandable USB-C Dock for MacBook