VR Worx For OS X On Display
MWNY - VR Worx For OS X On Display
by , 3:30 PM EDT, July 19th, 2001
VR Toolbox is demonstrating a Mac OS X version of their QuickTime VR authoring package, VR Worx. VR Worx 2.1 provides users with a comprehensive set of tools for creating and editing QuickTime and QuickTime VR movies. According to VR Toolbox:
VR Toolbox, Inc. announces the release of The VR Worx 2.1, its latest product. The Company will unveil and demonstrate the program at Macworld Expo 2001, beginning today in New York. The VR Worx is VR Toolbox’s suite of VR authoring tools for QuickTime. The VR Worx 2.1 is "Built for Mac OS X," taking advantage of Apple’s revolutionary operating system with its visually appealing Aqua interface.
The VR Worx 2.1 is the first QuickTime VR software package to earn the right to use the title "Built for OS X." Distribution of The VR Worx 2.1 will begin immediately, in an electronic format. It can be purchased directly from VR Toolbox and from all VR Toolbox resellers worldwide.
The VR Worx is VR Toolbox's award-winning suite of authoring tools for QuickTime VR, and the new version 2.1 has more features than any other QTVR authoring tool on the market. It creates cylindrical panoramic movies, object movies and multi-node scenes (a.k.a. virtual tours), all in the QuickTime format. A few of the more interesting aspects of the tool include the ability to create an object movie, which has a panoramic movie as a background. Version 2.1 has the capacity for transitions within a multi-node scene, like standard wipes, dissolves, explodes, and the like to actual linear video as a transition. Although The VR Worx 2.1 does not yet have the ability to compose Cubic VRs, it can link Cubic VRs together, as well as to cylinders, objects, stills, and linear video within a multi-node movie.
VR Worx is available for US$299. You can find more information at the VR Toolbox Web site, or visit them at MACWORLD booth 2038.
- Sat,5:13 PM
- Higher Res Video of China Apple Store Artists with English Subtitles
- 10:30 AM
- iPhoneography 101: 2 iPhone Remotes You Gotta Have
- Fri,5:40 PM
- The Unofficial Apple Weblog Will Shut Down February 3rd
- 5:18 PM
- Peri Duo Case for iPhone Marries Speaker, Battery, and Wi-Fi Audio
- 4:50 PM
- Repatriation Tax Bill Holds Promise, but Faces Uphill Battle
- 4:32 PM
- Microsoft Brings Outlook to iPhone and iPad
- 2:51 PM
- Enter to Win a Pair of Wireless Beats Studio Headphones
- 1:09 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-01-30: Samsung’s Smartphone Numbers, Congress Wants More Corporate Cash
- 11:09 AM
- FiftyThree’s Pencil Stylus for iPad goes Gold
- 9:48 AM
- How to Enable the iTunes Notification Center Widget in OS X Yosemite
- 9:05 AM
- iTunes gets OS X Yosemite Notification Widget
- Thu,6:59 PM
- Apple Tied Samsung for Global Smartphone Units in Q4