VR Worx For OS X On Display
MWNY - VR Worx For OS X On Display
by , 3:30 PM EDT, July 19th, 2001
VR Toolbox is demonstrating a Mac OS X version of their QuickTime VR authoring package, VR Worx. VR Worx 2.1 provides users with a comprehensive set of tools for creating and editing QuickTime and QuickTime VR movies. According to VR Toolbox:
VR Toolbox, Inc. announces the release of The VR Worx 2.1, its latest product. The Company will unveil and demonstrate the program at Macworld Expo 2001, beginning today in New York. The VR Worx is VR Toolbox’s suite of VR authoring tools for QuickTime. The VR Worx 2.1 is "Built for Mac OS X," taking advantage of Apple’s revolutionary operating system with its visually appealing Aqua interface.
The VR Worx 2.1 is the first QuickTime VR software package to earn the right to use the title "Built for OS X." Distribution of The VR Worx 2.1 will begin immediately, in an electronic format. It can be purchased directly from VR Toolbox and from all VR Toolbox resellers worldwide.
The VR Worx is VR Toolbox's award-winning suite of authoring tools for QuickTime VR, and the new version 2.1 has more features than any other QTVR authoring tool on the market. It creates cylindrical panoramic movies, object movies and multi-node scenes (a.k.a. virtual tours), all in the QuickTime format. A few of the more interesting aspects of the tool include the ability to create an object movie, which has a panoramic movie as a background. Version 2.1 has the capacity for transitions within a multi-node scene, like standard wipes, dissolves, explodes, and the like to actual linear video as a transition. Although The VR Worx 2.1 does not yet have the ability to compose Cubic VRs, it can link Cubic VRs together, as well as to cylinders, objects, stills, and linear video within a multi-node movie.
VR Worx is available for US$299. You can find more information at the VR Toolbox Web site, or visit them at MACWORLD booth 2038.
- Tue,8:02 PM
- Charlie Rose Posts Part 2 of Apple CEO Tim Cook Interview
- 5:10 PM
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- 3:44 PM
- NES30 Bluetooth Controller Looks and Feels Like The Original: $29.99
- 3:30 PM
- 5 Reasons Apple Pay Will Succeed Brilliantly
- 3:14 PM
- Hands on Video of iPhone 6 Plus Demonstrates Landscape Mode
- 2:58 PM
- Hands On iPhone 6 Video Hits YouTube Ahead of Official Release
- 2:29 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-09-16
- 11:55 AM
- Apple Pay Sparks Banks to Fight Over Consumer’s Default Credit Card Choice
- 11:16 AM
- Analyst: China iPhone 6 Delay is No Big Deal
- 10:07 AM
- Connecticut AG Questions Apple Watch Privacy
- 9:11 AM
- Apple: iPhone 6 NFC Just for Apple Pay
- Mon,8:29 PM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook on Privacy: Follow the Money