What Did Attendees Think Of The Keynote?
MWNY Audio Report - What Did Attendees Think Of The Keynote?
by , 7:00 AM EDT, July 19th, 2001
We took some time after the MACWORLD keynote to talk to other MACWORLD Expo attendees about what they thought of Steve Jobs' presentation. Don't be fooled by the ease with which these Mac lovers speak, however, because we had to brave life, limb, and the Apple public relations people (who threatened to throw us out of the Apple booth for talking to the attendees) to get these comments. The things we do to bring you the news...
In this feature you'll hear Mac lovers, Apple employees, and even our very own staff Idiots, Gary Randazzo and Randy Soare. The running time of this report is 7 minutes, 4 seconds, and the file is 1.2 MB. We recommend you play this piece in the background as you check your e-mail or catch up on the news. Enjoy!
Please tell us what you think about this Audio Report in the comments below.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?