What Did Attendees Think Of The Keynote?
MWNY Audio Report - What Did Attendees Think Of The Keynote?
by , 7:00 AM EDT, July 19th, 2001
We took some time after the MACWORLD keynote to talk to other MACWORLD Expo attendees about what they thought of Steve Jobs' presentation. Don't be fooled by the ease with which these Mac lovers speak, however, because we had to brave life, limb, and the Apple public relations people (who threatened to throw us out of the Apple booth for talking to the attendees) to get these comments. The things we do to bring you the news...
In this feature you'll hear Mac lovers, Apple employees, and even our very own staff Idiots, Gary Randazzo and Randy Soare. The running time of this report is 7 minutes, 4 seconds, and the file is 1.2 MB. We recommend you play this piece in the background as you check your e-mail or catch up on the news. Enjoy!
Please tell us what you think about this Audio Report in the comments below.
- Wed,7:40 PM
- ACM 291: Apple’s Massive Numbers and the Rosetta Stone for Apple Timing
- 5:30 PM
- One Way Apple Could Help Us Find Apple Pay Locations
- 3:47 PM
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- 2:45 PM
- Revogi Smart Color Bluetooth LED Bulb: $34.99
- 1:20 PM
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Apple’s Handoff and Continuity
- 1:17 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-01-28: AAPL Q1 2015 Earnings, YouTube Dumps Flash
- 11:01 AM
- How to Restore Missing iPhoto Image Thumbnails
- 9:18 AM
- YouTube Puts Another Nail in Flash’s Coffin with HTML5 on the Desktop
- Tue,7:52 PM
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- 7:46 PM
- Apple Ups the Secrecy with Wall Street
- 5:25 PM
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- 5:15 PM
- Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Will Ship in April