What Did Attendees Think Of The Keynote?
MWNY Audio Report - What Did Attendees Think Of The Keynote?
by , 7:00 AM EDT, July 19th, 2001
We took some time after the MACWORLD keynote to talk to other MACWORLD Expo attendees about what they thought of Steve Jobs' presentation. Don't be fooled by the ease with which these Mac lovers speak, however, because we had to brave life, limb, and the Apple public relations people (who threatened to throw us out of the Apple booth for talking to the attendees) to get these comments. The things we do to bring you the news...
In this feature you'll hear Mac lovers, Apple employees, and even our very own staff Idiots, Gary Randazzo and Randy Soare. The running time of this report is 7 minutes, 4 seconds, and the file is 1.2 MB. We recommend you play this piece in the background as you check your e-mail or catch up on the news. Enjoy!
Please tell us what you think about this Audio Report in the comments below.
- Wed,3:10 PM
- How to Deauthorize All Devices in iTunes 12
- Fri,11:16 AM
- Apple Watch OS Update Reduces Background Heart Rate Monitoring Frequency
- 10:10 AM
- Apple’s App Store Needs Cold Storage
- 8:30 AM
- Apple Watch: Three Tips on Contacting Your Pals
- Thu,5:44 PM
- Promotional Apple II Video with Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Byte Shop
- 4:47 PM
- Google Reportedly Plans to Fingerprint ID to Android M
- 4:09 PM
- The Pick Your Own Apple Toy Giveaway
- 3:55 PM
- Three Easy Ways to Get Started With Home Automation
- 2:30 PM
- Does the Apple Watch Free Us or Enslave Us?
- 1:41 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-21: Orthogonal Watch Complications FTW
- 11:56 AM
- Apple Could Add Mass Transit to Maps in iOS 9
- 10:42 AM
- Apple Reportedly Looking at Expansion into San Jose