What Did Attendees Think Of The Keynote?
MWNY Audio Report - What Did Attendees Think Of The Keynote?
by , 7:00 AM EDT, July 19th, 2001
We took some time after the MACWORLD keynote to talk to other MACWORLD Expo attendees about what they thought of Steve Jobs' presentation. Don't be fooled by the ease with which these Mac lovers speak, however, because we had to brave life, limb, and the Apple public relations people (who threatened to throw us out of the Apple booth for talking to the attendees) to get these comments. The things we do to bring you the news...
In this feature you'll hear Mac lovers, Apple employees, and even our very own staff Idiots, Gary Randazzo and Randy Soare. The running time of this report is 7 minutes, 4 seconds, and the file is 1.2 MB. We recommend you play this piece in the background as you check your e-mail or catch up on the news. Enjoy!
Please tell us what you think about this Audio Report in the comments below.
- Mon,9:12 PM
- Musicians Launch ‘Tidal’ Streaming Music Service to Reestablish Value of Music
- 8:40 PM
- Apple Retail Expands Trade-Ins to Non-Apple Phones
- 7:13 PM
- ifoAppleStore Calls it Quits, ‘My Work Is Done’
- 6:46 PM
- Apple Will Announce Q2 Earnings April 27th
- 6:01 PM
- Tesla Will Announce New Product Line April 30th - Not a Car
- 5:45 PM
- What to Expect from the Core M Processor in the New MacBook
- 4:12 PM
- Last Chance To Save 77% On The Wireless Bluetooth Cloud Buds
- 1:38 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-30: Tim Cook and Indiana’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act Law
- 10:41 AM
- In-store Apple Watch Purchases will Require Appointments
- 9:29 AM
- Tim Cook Blasts Indiana Discrimination Law, and it’s the Right thing to Do
- Sun,12:13 PM
- MGG 546: Calendars, Flaky Connections and NAS Backups
- Sat,10:30 AM
- How to Create Light Trails Photographs with Your iPhone