What Did Attendees Think Of The Keynote?
MWNY Audio Report - What Did Attendees Think Of The Keynote?
by , 7:00 AM EDT, July 19th, 2001
We took some time after the MACWORLD keynote to talk to other MACWORLD Expo attendees about what they thought of Steve Jobs' presentation. Don't be fooled by the ease with which these Mac lovers speak, however, because we had to brave life, limb, and the Apple public relations people (who threatened to throw us out of the Apple booth for talking to the attendees) to get these comments. The things we do to bring you the news...
In this feature you'll hear Mac lovers, Apple employees, and even our very own staff Idiots, Gary Randazzo and Randy Soare. The running time of this report is 7 minutes, 4 seconds, and the file is 1.2 MB. We recommend you play this piece in the background as you check your e-mail or catch up on the news. Enjoy!
Please tell us what you think about this Audio Report in the comments below.
- Sat,10:30 AM
- Rachio Iro - The Smart Sprinkler Controller
- Fri,10:00 PM
- Apple Has Starring Role in New Crypto War
- 5:40 PM
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- 5:00 PM
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- 3:40 PM
- Wondershare PDFelement for Mac and OCR Plug-In: $39.99
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-31: New Apple TV Rumors, Google Defies France
- 10:42 AM
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- 8:56 AM
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Turning Off Reachability
- Thu,6:43 PM
- New Apple TV Hardware Reportedly Coming in September
- 5:10 PM
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Released for Mac and Linux
- 4:51 PM
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- 3:10 PM
- How to Use Siri on Apple Watch to Create Immediate Countdown Timer