Reminder - Best Of The Mac Web Survey - Rate Your Favorite (& Least Favorite) Mac Web Sites
by , 11:00 AM EST, November 19th, 2001
We wanted to remind you that Low End Mac is hosting its 2nd Best Of The Mac Web survey. Announced last week, the survey is an opportunity for you to rate all of your favorite, and least favorite, Mac Web sites. The ratings are as follows: Excellent, Good, Average, Poor, and Unacceptable. You are asked not to rate sites with which you are not familiar, as LEM will be ranking the sites on that criteria as well. From Low En Mac:
We've just posted our second "Best of the Mac Web" survey. This one lists 56 sites, nearly 10 more than the last one. It's not all inclusive, but it covers the better known sites. And this time around that includes rumor sites and some ezines, too.
The survey will run through Thursday, November 22 (Thanksgiving Day here in the States), and I hope to pull all the results together and produce a report of our findings on Monday, November 26.
Remember, this isn't meant to be a popularity contest. We're trying to find out what Mac users think of the sites they are familiar with and gauge how well known the various sites are.
We would like to encourage Observers to go and rate The Mac Observer, and any other Mac site you frequent. You can find the survey at Low End Mac's Web site.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:26 PM
- $100 off iPad mini 4 for Black Friday
- 7:11 PM
- iPad mini 2 for $199 at Walmart for Black Friday
- 6:18 PM
- $100 and $125 off iPad Air 2 for Black Friday from Best Buy
- 5:23 PM
- 20% iTunes Cards from Best Buy Back on for Black Friday
- 5:15 PM
- 20% Off iTunes Cards from Ebay/PayPal
- 8:03 AM
- Black Friday Blowout 15% Discount on TMO Deals
- Thu,10:32 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,7:53 PM
- Awaken the Force with these Free Star Wars Apps
- 5:28 PM
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- 4:40 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Learn to Code Bundle
- 4:27 PM
- ACM 334: Apple’s Mac Pro vs. The Devil’s Advocate