Reminder - Best Of The Mac Web Survey - Rate Your Favorite (& Least Favorite) Mac Web Sites
by , 11:00 AM EST, November 19th, 2001
We wanted to remind you that Low End Mac is hosting its 2nd Best Of The Mac Web survey. Announced last week, the survey is an opportunity for you to rate all of your favorite, and least favorite, Mac Web sites. The ratings are as follows: Excellent, Good, Average, Poor, and Unacceptable. You are asked not to rate sites with which you are not familiar, as LEM will be ranking the sites on that criteria as well. From Low En Mac:
We've just posted our second "Best of the Mac Web" survey. This one lists 56 sites, nearly 10 more than the last one. It's not all inclusive, but it covers the better known sites. And this time around that includes rumor sites and some ezines, too.
The survey will run through Thursday, November 22 (Thanksgiving Day here in the States), and I hope to pull all the results together and produce a report of our findings on Monday, November 26.
Remember, this isn't meant to be a popularity contest. We're trying to find out what Mac users think of the sites they are familiar with and gauge how well known the various sites are.
We would like to encourage Observers to go and rate The Mac Observer, and any other Mac site you frequent. You can find the survey at Low End Mac's Web site.
- Mon,3:55 PM
- OS X Yosemite: What Does That Little Green Button do NOW?
- 2:02 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-28
- 10:55 AM
- Apple Ready to Buy Swell Talk Show App in $30M Deal
- 10:09 AM
- Report Claims Retina MacBook Pro Speed Bump Coming Tuesday
- 9:04 AM
- EU Greenlights Apple’s Beats Acquisition
- Fri,9:03 PM
- 3 Free iOS Apps To Help You Find Something To Watch
- 8:57 PM
- 9 Swift Resources for iOS 8 Developers
- 7:39 PM
- OS X and iOS Application Compatibility Table
- 6:35 PM
- Best News in the Verse: Firefly Cast Reuniting for Firefly Online
- 6:26 PM
- Bose Sues Apple Acquisition Beats for Patent Infringement
- 5:11 PM
- iZZi Slim 4-Lenses-In-One Photo Kit: $95
- 3:44 PM
- Take Control of Yosemite Beta Testing Released