Observer Appreciation Art - Navigating TMO The iPod Way
by , 11:30 AM EST, November 20th, 2001
There are few things that make the staff at The Mac Observer Towers tear up as much as someone going to the effort of dedicating a little artistic effort to TMO itself. TMO Forum Mod David Nelson got so excited about the idea of running Linux on the iPod, he thought he would carry it one further with the idea of viewing The Mac Observer on an iPod. Below is his idea on what that might look like, were it possible. Without further ado:
See below for links to larger versions of the image.
We have three different version of the image:
Thanks to David Nelson for sending us the image!
- Tue,7:47 PM
- Handmade Leather Lightning iPhone Chargers
- 7:34 PM
- VMware Fusion 8 Benchmarks vs. Fusion 7 and Boot Camp
- 6:30 PM
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- 3:30 PM
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- 2:48 PM
- All-Inclusive iOS 9 & Swift 2 Course Bundle: $49
- 1:14 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-09-01: The Big Apple TV Studio Debate
- 11:52 AM
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- 10:14 AM
- Maybe it’s Time for Apple’s Own TV Studio
- Mon,7:38 PM
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- 4:58 PM
- Where Did iTunes Match go for non-Apple Music Subscribers?
- 4:44 PM
- Supercharge Your Mac App Bundle: $39.99
- 4:15 PM
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac