iPhoto Released At Macworld Today
MWSF - iPhoto Released At Macworld Today
by , 2:15 PM EST, January 7th, 2002
Apple has released iPhoto today at MACWORLD Expo in San Francisco. iPhoto is a digital imaging app designed for the management and printing of digital photos. iPhoto ships OS X ready, and Apple offers the option of selecting and printing single images or entire books online. According to Apple:
Apple® today introduced iPhoto, the missing link in digital photography that makes it incredibly easy to save, organize and share digital photos. With its simple and elegant user interface, iPhoto makes it easy to import, edit and print digital photos, as well as organize and manage an entire photo collection containing thousands of photos.
iPhoto takes digital photography to new levels with exciting ways to share digital photos. Users can now easily view their photos in full-screen, cross-dissolved slide shows accompanied by their favorite music; automatically create custom web pages of their photos; email their photos to friends and family; order professionally-processed Kodak prints and enlargements online; or easily create and order a custom-printed, linen-covered hard bound book of their photos online.
You can find more information about the iPhoto at the Apple Web site. iPhoto is available as freeware.
The Mac Observer Spin:This application looks beautful. Anyone who has ever had to deal with digital pictures from a digital camera will truly appreciate the elegance that Apple has achieved here. Offering it for free is just the icing on the cake.
- Fri,9:03 PM
- 3 Free iOS Apps To Help You Find Something To Watch
- 8:57 PM
- 9 Swift Resources for iOS 8 Developers
- 7:39 PM
- OS X and iOS Application Compatibility Table
- 6:35 PM
- Best News in the Verse: Firefly Cast Reuniting for Firefly Online
- 6:26 PM
- Bose Sues Apple Acquisition Beats for Patent Infringement
- 5:11 PM
- iZZi Slim 4-Lenses-In-One Photo Kit: $95
- 3:44 PM
- Take Control of Yosemite Beta Testing Released
- 1:42 PM
- Judge Cote Calls Apple Ebook Settlement Unfair to Consumers
- 1:15 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-25
- 10:24 AM
- comiXology Intros DRM-free Digital Comic Backups
- 8:45 AM
- OS X: Repair Home Folder Permissions
- Thu,8:48 PM
- Hedge Fund: ‘Apple Might Become Obsolete in 2-3 Years’