Take A Test Drive Around Office v. X
MWSF - Take A Test Drive Around Office v. X
by , 4:00 PM EST, January 8th, 2002
Microsoft has released a demo version of Office v.X for the Mac today. Office v. X Test Drive is a thirty day trial app designed to introduce the latest Mac version of the popular office suite. Office v. X ships with Word, Excel, powerPoint, and Entourage. According to Microsoft:
Try out Microsoft Office v. X for Mac by downloading or ordering a copy of this free Test Drive!
The Office v. X Test Drive lets you experience the beauty, power, and stability of all four Office v. X programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Entourage the e-mail application and personal information manager. Inside the Office v. X Test Drive youll see how Office v. X combines several new and improved features with core Mac OS X technologies. Try out the Office v. X Test Drive today, risk free!
The Office v. X Test Drive will run on your computer for 30 days from the time you install it and includes nearly all of the features found in Office v. X.
You can find more information about the Office v. X Test Drive at the Mactopia Web site. Office v. X Test Drive is available freeware.
- Thu,10:50 AM
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- 9:23 AM
- Those Awesome LEGO Star Wars Pics are Now in a Book
- Wed,9:18 PM
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck
- 8:30 PM
- ACM 317: T-Mobile’s Crazy iPhone Deal, Fitness Tracking Accuracy, Listener Comments
- 7:25 PM
- iFixit Pro Tech Screwdriver Set and Jimmy Bundle: $59.95
- 3:10 PM
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- 12:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-29: Fitness Tracker Accuracy, Logitech’s new Mouse
- 10:15 AM
- Photoshop CS6 Stragglers Out of Luck for Camera Raw Updates
- 8:55 AM
- iOS: Deleting Siri’s Training Data
- Tue,8:06 PM
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- 7:10 PM
- CoMacadore Plus - Mac OS 6.0.1 Running on an Amiga 500
- 6:11 PM
- Your Fitness Tracker May be Wrong, but that Doesn’t Make it Bad