Take A Test Drive Around Office v. X
MWSF - Take A Test Drive Around Office v. X
by , 4:00 PM EST, January 8th, 2002
Microsoft has released a demo version of Office v.X for the Mac today. Office v. X Test Drive is a thirty day trial app designed to introduce the latest Mac version of the popular office suite. Office v. X ships with Word, Excel, powerPoint, and Entourage. According to Microsoft:
Try out Microsoft Office v. X for Mac by downloading or ordering a copy of this free Test Drive!
The Office v. X Test Drive lets you experience the beauty, power, and stability of all four Office v. X programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Entourage the e-mail application and personal information manager. Inside the Office v. X Test Drive youll see how Office v. X combines several new and improved features with core Mac OS X technologies. Try out the Office v. X Test Drive today, risk free!
The Office v. X Test Drive will run on your computer for 30 days from the time you install it and includes nearly all of the features found in Office v. X.
You can find more information about the Office v. X Test Drive at the Mactopia Web site. Office v. X Test Drive is available freeware.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?