Omni Group Releases First iPhoto Plug-In
MWSF - Omni Group Releases First iPhoto Plug-In
by , 3:30 PM EST, January 9th, 2002
The Omni Group has released the first iPhoto plug-in fresh off the heels of iPhoto's unveiling at Macworld. The plug-in is designed to allow the export of iPhoto files to the OmniGraffle diagramming app. According to The Omni Group:
The Omni Group today announced that they have written and released, for free, the first plug-in for Apple's new iPhoto application. This plug-in allows users to export iPhoto albums to Omni Group's 'OmniGraffle' diagramming application. Apple unveiled iPhoto yesterday at Steve Jobs' keynote for MacWorld Expo 2002.
Since Apple's iPhoto APIs are subject to change right now, this version of the plug-in might be made obsolete by future updates to iPhoto, but Omni will continue to revise the plug-in to keep it current with iPhoto revisions to the best of our ability.
You can find more information about the iPhoto plug-in at The Omni Group Web site. The iPhoto plug-in is available as freeware.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?