GeForce2 MX Standard On All Mac Platforms
MWSF - GeForce2 MX Standard On All Mac Platforms
by , 7:00 AM EST, January 10th, 2002
NIVIDIA Corporation has announced the extensive partnership with Apple on the heels of the introduction of the new iMac. NIVIDIA's GeForce2 MX is now standard across all Mac platforms. The 2D and 3D graphics engine will be the powerhouse behind the iMac's standard LCD flat screen and other graphics apps. According to NIVIDIA:
NVIDIA Corporation today announced that with Apple's introduction of the new iMac with GeForce2 MX, NVIDIA graphics are now standard across all Macintosh desktop platforms. The performance and quality of NVIDIA's graphics combined with Apple's revolutionary ergonomic iMac design provides consumers with an affordable, high-performance desktop for today's exciting digital solutions.
Combining NVIDIA's award winning GeForce franchise with the new iMacs make for a uniquely powerful multimedia platform. The GeForce2 MX delivers razor-sharp, crystal-clear 2D graphics and 3D graphics in full 32-bit color and also offers advanced 3D performance by delivering over 25 million sustained triangles per second and 800 million texels per second.
You can find more information about GeForce2 MX at the NIVIDIA Web site.
- Wed,3:10 PM
- How to Deauthorize All Devices in iTunes 12
- Fri,10:10 AM
- Apple’s App Store Needs Cold Storage
- 8:30 AM
- Apple Watch: Three Tips on Contacting Your Pals
- Thu,5:44 PM
- Promotional Apple II Video with Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Byte Shop
- 4:47 PM
- Google Reportedly Plans to Fingerprint ID to Android M
- 4:09 PM
- The Pick Your Own Apple Toy Giveaway
- 3:55 PM
- Three Easy Ways to Get Started With Home Automation
- 2:30 PM
- Does the Apple Watch Free Us or Enslave Us?
- 1:41 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-21: Orthogonal Watch Complications FTW
- 11:56 AM
- Apple Could Add Mass Transit to Maps in iOS 9
- 10:42 AM
- Apple Reportedly Looking at Expansion into San Jose
- 9:42 AM
- Apple Watch Bands in Apple Stores in Limited Quantities Soon