Apple Releases QuickTime 6.1
MWSF 2003 - Apple Releases QuickTime 6.1
by , 4:40 PM EST, January 9th, 2003
Apple today released QuickTime 6.1, an update to it's multimedia architecture. Software Update lists the following changes:
QuickTime 6.1 delivers a number of quality and performance enhancements for audio, video, and full screen playback.
Enhancements include the following:
- MPEG-4 video provides more accurate rate control and improved visual quality.
- AAC includes new encoder controls and new bit rate options.
- DV includes significant encode and decode performance improvements.
- QuickTime Pro users will enjoy enhancements in full screen playback, including newly enabled keyboard shortcuts for movie control, faster entry and exit, and improved playback performance.
The update is currently available via the Software Update pane of the System Preferences in Mac OS X 10.2.
- Sat,12:27 PM
- How to Make Your iPhone 6 Work with Your AT&T MicroCell
- Fri,7:51 PM
- iOS 8 App Store Bundles Explained
- 7:23 PM
- WSJ Lines Up Tim Cook to Kick Off Inaugural WSJDLive Conference
- 5:42 PM
- Learn Apple’s New Swift Programming Language for $19
- 5:00 PM
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus - the Word That Shall Not be Spoken: Phablet
- 1:44 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-09-19
- 11:20 AM
- Launch Day Survey Says iPhone 6 Plus is the Go-to Choice
- 10:35 AM
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- 6:40 AM
- iOS 8: How to Change Safari’s Default Search Provider to DuckDuckGo
- 2:45 AM
- First iPhone 6 Sold in Perth Dropped by Kid During TV Interview
- Thu,10:22 PM
- Dragon Dictate for Mac 4: $99.95
- 8:25 PM
- iOS 8: How to-Enable Safari Extensions