Apple Releases QuickTime 6.1
MWSF 2003 - Apple Releases QuickTime 6.1
by , 4:40 PM EST, January 9th, 2003
Apple today released QuickTime 6.1, an update to it's multimedia architecture. Software Update lists the following changes:
QuickTime 6.1 delivers a number of quality and performance enhancements for audio, video, and full screen playback.
Enhancements include the following:
- MPEG-4 video provides more accurate rate control and improved visual quality.
- AAC includes new encoder controls and new bit rate options.
- DV includes significant encode and decode performance improvements.
- QuickTime Pro users will enjoy enhancements in full screen playback, including newly enabled keyboard shortcuts for movie control, faster entry and exit, and improved playback performance.
The update is currently available via the Software Update pane of the System Preferences in Mac OS X 10.2.
- Wed,3:10 PM
- How to Deauthorize All Devices in iTunes 12
- Wed,6:47 PM
- TextExpander 5 and TextExpander touch 3.5 Released
- 6:10 PM
- ACM 308: Jony Ive’s New Job, Cortana, and Apple Watch Wish List
- 6:04 PM
- iOS Bug can Crash Your iPhone with a Text Message
- 5:10 PM
- Apple Redefined ‘Hidden’ in Photos App for Mac
- 4:50 PM
- Texas BBQ and High Technology…
- 2:08 PM
- Last Chance to Register for the Apple Thunderbolt Giveaway
- 1:04 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-27: Apple’s Big Discoveryd and Messages Bugs
- 12:56 PM
- Skype for Mac Update Ignores Its Own Audio Settings
- 9:36 AM
- Yosemite 10.10.4 Beta Dumps Discoveryd to Fix Network Issues
- 8:55 AM
- OS X: 3 Tricks for Moving Files Around
- Tue,6:35 PM
- iKlip Grip: iPhone Stand and Selfiestick with Bluetooth Shutter