Sexy Computer Bags For Sexy Macs
From The Show Floor - Sexy Computer Bags For Sexy Macs
by , 12:00 PM EDT, July 18th, 2003
The booth that we were drawn to like people lost in the desert are drawn to an oasis, like moths to a flame, like Mac geeks to a new laptop bag... Well, if we mixed more metaphors it would make us dizzy.
It seems that some of our Australian Observers may be a bit more familiar with the cool folks at Crumpler Bags, but this was our first exposure to the company. Crumpler makes bags to put other companies to shame in their variety and functionality.
More importantly, the company makes their bags look sexy. From the design of the bags, to the colors chosen, to the lines they present, Crumpler's bags look good, and are functional to boot. Ranging from a basic shoulder bag to a monster messenger bag with add-on laptop sleeve cum camera and lens case, their products can appeal to anyone who needs to carry anything.
For US customers, bags can be purchased online from Crumpler's New York-based online store. New bags we were able to view from the show floor include several sizes of backpack, aimed at carrying your laptop securely and with a dash of style. The back panel zips open to reveal the contents of the bag, making it impossible for someone to open up the bag as long as you're wearing it.
The bags in the image above are only what was left by the time we took pictures, as the company quickly sold out of many of the models they brought to the show. If you want to see the company's full line, download the catalog at Crumpler Web site. The site is Flash driven, and very entertaining.
The Mac Observer Spin:Why do we like Crumpler? Cool looking bags with even finer functionality, combined with sweet prices and, frankly, the most fun we've had on a Web site in ages.
- Tue,3:15 PM
- The New Microsoft Surface 3 Tablet Hits the Mark
- 1:40 PM
- Satechi 10 Port Premium Aluminum USB 3 Hub Includes Charging Ports
- 1:35 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-31: Tidal’s Entry into the Streaming Music Game
- 11:55 AM
- Amazon Wants to Turn You Home into a Web Store with Dash Buttons
- 11:05 AM
- Adonit, Evernote Intro Higher Precision Jot Script 2 iPad Stylus
- 9:14 AM
- Facebook is Tracking You Even if You Don’t Have an Account
- Mon,9:12 PM
- Musicians Launch ‘Tidal’ Streaming Music Service to Reestablish Value of Music
- 8:40 PM
- Apple Retail Expands Trade-Ins to Non-Apple Phones
- 7:13 PM
- ifoAppleStore Calls it Quits, ‘My Work Is Done’
- 6:46 PM
- Apple Will Announce Q2 Earnings April 27th
- 6:01 PM
- Tesla Will Announce New Product Line April 30th - Not a Car
- 5:45 PM
- What to Expect from the Core M Processor in the New MacBook