Sexy Computer Bags For Sexy Macs
From The Show Floor - Sexy Computer Bags For Sexy Macs
by , 12:00 PM EDT, July 18th, 2003
The booth that we were drawn to like people lost in the desert are drawn to an oasis, like moths to a flame, like Mac geeks to a new laptop bag... Well, if we mixed more metaphors it would make us dizzy.
It seems that some of our Australian Observers may be a bit more familiar with the cool folks at Crumpler Bags, but this was our first exposure to the company. Crumpler makes bags to put other companies to shame in their variety and functionality.
More importantly, the company makes their bags look sexy. From the design of the bags, to the colors chosen, to the lines they present, Crumpler's bags look good, and are functional to boot. Ranging from a basic shoulder bag to a monster messenger bag with add-on laptop sleeve cum camera and lens case, their products can appeal to anyone who needs to carry anything.
For US customers, bags can be purchased online from Crumpler's New York-based online store. New bags we were able to view from the show floor include several sizes of backpack, aimed at carrying your laptop securely and with a dash of style. The back panel zips open to reveal the contents of the bag, making it impossible for someone to open up the bag as long as you're wearing it.
The bags in the image above are only what was left by the time we took pictures, as the company quickly sold out of many of the models they brought to the show. If you want to see the company's full line, download the catalog at Crumpler Web site. The site is Flash driven, and very entertaining.
The Mac Observer Spin:Why do we like Crumpler? Cool looking bags with even finer functionality, combined with sweet prices and, frankly, the most fun we've had on a Web site in ages.
- Mon,9:07 AM
- iFixit’s Latest Tear Down: Obi Wan Kenobi’s Light Saber
- Sun,12:17 PM
- MGG 551: Syncing Happens More Ways Than One
- Sat,5:00 PM
- Amazon PrimeNow Offers One Hour Delivery, Here’s How it Works
- Fri,3:45 PM
- Scratching the Surface: Sapphire vs Glass Apple Watch
- 3:17 PM
- How Big Would a 12-Inch iPad Be? See in This Video
- 2:55 PM
- PDFpen 7: All-Purpose PDF Editor for Mac for $56
- 2:10 PM
- How Smart is a Smarthome That Has to Phone Home?
- 1:21 PM
- Apple Watch, Sport Ship Dates Pushed to July
- 1:05 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-01: Tesla’s Home Batteries, A Week with Apple Watch
- 11:33 AM
- Grooveshark Shuts Down: We Made Serious Mistakes
- 10:07 AM
- Tesla Wants its Batteries to Power Your Home
- 8:50 AM
- Apple’s Beats Unveils New Ad Featuring Marcus Mariota