Disc Makers Announces MacElite Series of CD/DVD Burning Systems
From The Show Floor - Disc Makers Announces MacElite Series of CD/DVD Burning Systems
by , 10:00 AM EDT, July 17th, 2003
So what's a Mac users to do when they need to burn a large number of CDs or DVDs? On one end of the spectrum, you could use a properly equipped Mac, but this requires lots of time checking on the system, and putting in a new disc when a disc has finished burning. On the other end, you could send your material out to be duplicated, but this could get expensive, and you won't get the benefit of internal turn-around times.
Fortunately, the folks at Disc Makers have released a line of their automated CD and DVD duplication and printing systems for the Mac. We had a chance to chat with Aaron Barbarics, Business Development, to get the details. The MacElite series of duplication systems offer capacities of either 125 or 200 discs, and can contain from 1 to 4 CD or DVD drives. All units feature a 2400 dpi inkjet printer, so you can also print a label on the disc.
The MacElite1 Disc Burning System
All MacElite systems require a Mac G4, 256 MB of RAM, 2 GB free hard drive space, and OS X 10.2.4 or higher. FireWire and USB ports are also required for communication with the disc burner and the printer. Plus, you can add extra drives, or upgrade from a CD to a DVD system as your needs grow. The MacElite CD systems start at US$3,990, and the DVD systems start at US$4,490.
The Mac Observer Spin:We're glad to see yet another PC-only vendor enter the Mac space.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?