Panther Support, New Features Added To Virtual Desktop 3.0
From The Show Floor - Panther Support, New Features Added To Virtual Desktop 3.0
by , 1:30 PM EST, January 7th, 2004
We last looked at VirtualDesktop from CodeTek nearly a year ago and since then, the folks at CodeTek have been busy working on a new version. This week, CodeTek announced the next version of their flagship product, CodeTek VirtualDesktop 3.0. For the uninitiated, VirtualDesktop help expand your screen real estate, without having to buy extra monitors, by creating a group of virtual desktops that you can switch between, giving you the benefits of a bigger desktop without having to purchase extra hardware. Version 3.0 sports several new features, including full support for X11 windows, full support for Panther's innovative Exposť window management technology, the ability to bring focus to any window that your mouse cursor is over, up to 100 user-defined desktops, and user-defined hotkeys.
VirtualDesktop 3.0 will be available later this month in two versions; the Pro Version, with full functionality, and the Lite version, with reduced functionality.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- 6:54 PM
- 6 Great Display Choices for Your MacBook Pro and Mac Pro
- 6:25 PM
- Apple Drops 2.81% in Broad Brexit Selloff
- 5:01 PM
- G Cloud Unlimited Backup for iPhone and Android: 5-Year Subscription for $29.99
- 1:46 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-24: Goodbye Thunderbolt Display, Spinning off the Mac
- 11:48 AM
- Plex Media Server Turns 1.0!
- 9:05 AM
- OS X: Using Policy Banner for Custom Login Screens