TMO Announcement - System Shootouts Get Dedicated Web Site
by , 11:00 AM EDT, May 19th, 2004
We are both happy and sad to announce that Charles Gaba is taking his System Shootouts to their own Web site, once again. Happy, because Charles will be able to spend more time and energy on the Shootouts, and sad because we enjoyed hosting them at TMO.
The System Shootouts are point-by-point comparisons between Apple's systems and competing Wintel machines, with the comparison based on systems that ship in the same price range. Charles began the series years ago at AAPLTalk.com, but brought them to TMO last year.
The new home for the System Shootouts can be found at the very appropriate SystemShootouts.org, and with their own dedicated site, we can expect to see more timely updates. Charles has launched the new site with full updates for Apple's laptop line, Apple's Educational Desktop line, and two different consumer desktop shootouts.
Charles has also launched a mailing list for those wanting to be notified when a new shootout had been posted. You can find more information on the e-mail list at the Web site.
- Sat,12:27 PM
- How to Make Your iPhone 6 Work with Your AT&T MicroCell
- Fri,7:51 PM
- iOS 8 App Store Bundles Explained
- 7:23 PM
- WSJ Lines Up Tim Cook to Kick Off Inaugural WSJDLive Conference
- 5:42 PM
- Learn Apple’s New Swift Programming Language for $19
- 5:00 PM
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus - the Word That Shall Not be Spoken: Phablet
- 1:44 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-09-19
- 11:20 AM
- Launch Day Survey Says iPhone 6 Plus is the Go-to Choice
- 10:35 AM
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- 6:40 AM
- iOS 8: How to Change Safari’s Default Search Provider to DuckDuckGo
- 2:45 AM
- First iPhone 6 Sold in Perth Dropped by Kid During TV Interview
- Thu,10:22 PM
- Dragon Dictate for Mac 4: $99.95
- 8:25 PM
- iOS 8: How to-Enable Safari Extensions