TMO Announcement - System Shootouts Get Dedicated Web Site
by , 11:00 AM EDT, May 19th, 2004
We are both happy and sad to announce that Charles Gaba is taking his System Shootouts to their own Web site, once again. Happy, because Charles will be able to spend more time and energy on the Shootouts, and sad because we enjoyed hosting them at TMO.
The System Shootouts are point-by-point comparisons between Apple's systems and competing Wintel machines, with the comparison based on systems that ship in the same price range. Charles began the series years ago at AAPLTalk.com, but brought them to TMO last year.
The new home for the System Shootouts can be found at the very appropriate SystemShootouts.org, and with their own dedicated site, we can expect to see more timely updates. Charles has launched the new site with full updates for Apple's laptop line, Apple's Educational Desktop line, and two different consumer desktop shootouts.
Charles has also launched a mailing list for those wanting to be notified when a new shootout had been posted. You can find more information on the e-mail list at the Web site.
- Fri,8:54 PM
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- 7:32 PM
- Last Chance: Pay What You Want for the Learn to Design Bundle
- 4:30 PM
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- 1:09 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-02-27: Apple Watch Media Event Smackdown
- 11:20 AM
- Ericsson Sues Apple after Failing to Reach Patent License Agreement
- 10:01 AM
- Analyst: Apple Watch Edition to Cost $950
- 8:55 AM
- QuickTime & Yosemite: Recording Your iPhone or iPad Screen with iOS 8
- Thu,8:36 PM
- Apple Opens iWork for iCloud to Everyone
- 7:53 PM
- This Is Why You Should Set Up Philips Hue LED Smartbulbs
- 7:15 PM
- Apple Rumored to Bring Touch ID to Macs
- 4:40 PM
- Last Chance To Save 55% On The Code Black HD Camera Drone
- 3:54 PM
- FCC Reclassifies Internet Providers in Net Neutrality Vote