IOGEAR Introduces Bluetooth Mini Mouse
From The Show Floor - IOGEAR Introduces Bluetooth Mini Mouse
by , 4:30 PM EDT, July 13th, 2004
Despite Apple being one of the first companies to embrace Bluetooth, there still seems to be a lack of compelling peripherals that take advantage of this low-speed wireless technology. Perhaps the good folks at IOGEAR can help change that with the introduction of the company's rechargeable Bluetooth Mini Mouse.
The mouse comes with an on/off switch to help save battery life. To charge the batteries, one can use the included cable that plugs into any USB port. Unlike some other products, the mouse can be used while it is being charged.
The unit features optical technology and 800 dpi resolution. The Bluetooth Mini Mouse is available immediately for US$69.95. Iogear also tells us to expect more Bluetooth products in the coming months.
- Fri,8:30 PM
- Silicon Valley Sources Refute Elon Musk Claims about Apple
- 6:08 PM
- Two Minute Clip from Steve Jobs Film where Woz Asks Steve What He Does (Video)
- 5:52 PM
- Dark Castle and System 6 Emulator in Your Browser
- 5:31 PM
- Skybell Wi-Fi Doorbell: $149
- 5:15 PM
- Tesla’s Elon Musk Rant at Apple Means He’s on to Something Scary
- 1:57 PM
- AT&T Limits Wi-Fi Calling to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s
- 1:38 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-10-09: Tesla Bags on Apple, AT&T’s Wi-Fi Calling
- 10:06 AM
- Elon Musk: Can’t Cut it at Tesla? Go Work for Apple
- 8:55 AM
- El Capitan: Hide Your Menu Bar!
- Thu,9:10 PM
- Apple on iPhone Battery Performance: You’re Measuring It Wrong
- 6:56 PM
- The Big Mac Bundle: $17.99
- 6:00 PM
- The Two Sides of Apple: Brilliance and Ennui