IOGEAR Introduces Bluetooth Mini Mouse
From The Show Floor - IOGEAR Introduces Bluetooth Mini Mouse
by , 4:30 PM EDT, July 13th, 2004
Despite Apple being one of the first companies to embrace Bluetooth, there still seems to be a lack of compelling peripherals that take advantage of this low-speed wireless technology. Perhaps the good folks at IOGEAR can help change that with the introduction of the company's rechargeable Bluetooth Mini Mouse.
The mouse comes with an on/off switch to help save battery life. To charge the batteries, one can use the included cable that plugs into any USB port. Unlike some other products, the mouse can be used while it is being charged.
The unit features optical technology and 800 dpi resolution. The Bluetooth Mini Mouse is available immediately for US$69.95. Iogear also tells us to expect more Bluetooth products in the coming months.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?