IOGEAR Introduces Bluetooth Mini Mouse
From The Show Floor - IOGEAR Introduces Bluetooth Mini Mouse
by , 4:30 PM EDT, July 13th, 2004
Despite Apple being one of the first companies to embrace Bluetooth, there still seems to be a lack of compelling peripherals that take advantage of this low-speed wireless technology. Perhaps the good folks at IOGEAR can help change that with the introduction of the company's rechargeable Bluetooth Mini Mouse.
The mouse comes with an on/off switch to help save battery life. To charge the batteries, one can use the included cable that plugs into any USB port. Unlike some other products, the mouse can be used while it is being charged.
The unit features optical technology and 800 dpi resolution. The Bluetooth Mini Mouse is available immediately for US$69.95. Iogear also tells us to expect more Bluetooth products in the coming months.
- Wed,3:10 PM
- How to Deauthorize All Devices in iTunes 12
- Fri,11:16 AM
- Apple Watch OS Update Reduces Background Heart Rate Monitoring Frequency
- 10:10 AM
- Apple’s App Store Needs Cold Storage
- 8:30 AM
- Apple Watch: Three Tips on Contacting Your Pals
- Thu,5:44 PM
- Promotional Apple II Video with Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Byte Shop
- 4:47 PM
- Google Reportedly Plans to Fingerprint ID to Android M
- 4:09 PM
- The Pick Your Own Apple Toy Giveaway
- 3:55 PM
- Three Easy Ways to Get Started With Home Automation
- 2:30 PM
- Does the Apple Watch Free Us or Enslave Us?
- 1:41 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-21: Orthogonal Watch Complications FTW
- 11:56 AM
- Apple Could Add Mass Transit to Maps in iOS 9
- 10:42 AM
- Apple Reportedly Looking at Expansion into San Jose