IOGEAR Introduces Bluetooth Mini Mouse
From The Show Floor - IOGEAR Introduces Bluetooth Mini Mouse
by , 4:30 PM EDT, July 13th, 2004
Despite Apple being one of the first companies to embrace Bluetooth, there still seems to be a lack of compelling peripherals that take advantage of this low-speed wireless technology. Perhaps the good folks at IOGEAR can help change that with the introduction of the company's rechargeable Bluetooth Mini Mouse.
The mouse comes with an on/off switch to help save battery life. To charge the batteries, one can use the included cable that plugs into any USB port. Unlike some other products, the mouse can be used while it is being charged.
The unit features optical technology and 800 dpi resolution. The Bluetooth Mini Mouse is available immediately for US$69.95. Iogear also tells us to expect more Bluetooth products in the coming months.
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite: Naming Group Conversations in Messages
- Tue,9:01 PM
- BuzzFeed Uses Apple Watches to Incentivise Staff