IOGEAR Introduces Bluetooth Mini Mouse
From The Show Floor - IOGEAR Introduces Bluetooth Mini Mouse
by , 4:30 PM EDT, July 13th, 2004
Despite Apple being one of the first companies to embrace Bluetooth, there still seems to be a lack of compelling peripherals that take advantage of this low-speed wireless technology. Perhaps the good folks at IOGEAR can help change that with the introduction of the company's rechargeable Bluetooth Mini Mouse.
The mouse comes with an on/off switch to help save battery life. To charge the batteries, one can use the included cable that plugs into any USB port. Unlike some other products, the mouse can be used while it is being charged.
The unit features optical technology and 800 dpi resolution. The Bluetooth Mini Mouse is available immediately for US$69.95. Iogear also tells us to expect more Bluetooth products in the coming months.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Sun,4:17 PM
- MGG 591: If You Had a JBOD Would You Hold It Against Us?
- Fri,5:30 PM
- Ghostbusters Reboot gets its Own LEGO Kit
- 4:55 PM
- Man Ties String to iPhone and Films Ski Run (Video)
- 4:45 PM
- What To Do When Your Apple Watch Tells You NOT to Eat the Candy Bar
- 2:56 PM
- ‘Star Wars’ as a Grindhouse Trailer
- 2:29 PM
- The iPad Pro and Apple Pencil Giveaway
- 1:26 PM
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- 1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-05: Streaming the Super Bowl, Time Machine’s Failure
- 10:57 AM
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- 9:33 AM
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- 8:55 AM
- iOS: That Stupid [Bleep] Siri and Its [Bleep] Nicknames