More Information on "Say No" Campaign, with Flyer
From The Cab - More Information on "Say No" Campaign, with Flyer
by , 1:30 PM EDT, July 14th, 2004
As a follow-up to our earlier article about a group asking people to boycott IDG and Macworld, we were fortunate to strike up a conversation with a cab driver who raised the boycott issue without our prompting. When asked how he was aware of this, he said he was handed a flyer with more information. That flyer:
A few things still are still unclear, including the identity of the group protesting. Even with the flyer's expanded information, there is no indication of which group is against IDG and outsourcing.
Perhaps more interesting, according to the cab driver to whom we spoke, the person handing out the flyer appeared to be a young child not old enough to be legally employed. TMO was unable to confirm that, and we are still looking for more information about the group pushing the "Say no to Macworld" message.
The Mac Observer Spin:If it's true that the group behind this campaign is using children to pass out flyers, it's a curious way to protest concepts such as fair employment. What we find the most perplexing, however, is why there is no information about the group doing the protesting on its literature or the rolling billboard we first brought to you earlier this week.
- Thu,8:51 PM
- Mpow 3-Port Intelligent Car Charger: $13.99
- 8:44 PM
- Apple Loses iBooks Antitrust Appeal in Split Decision
- 5:00 PM
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- 4:01 PM
- Apple Music: Three Quick Tips!
- 3:04 PM
- Apple’s New Design Bosses Report to Tim Cook, not Jony Ive
- 2:01 PM
- 3 Great iPhone Cables for Travel
- 1:39 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-02: Coping with iCloud Music Library’s Problems
- 10:58 AM
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- 8:59 AM
- How To Add Nickname, Photo to Apple Music Profile
- Wed,9:40 PM
- ACM 313: Apple Music First Impressions, Steve Jobs Movie Trailer
- 5:15 PM
- OS X: How to Create Custom Radio Stations in iTunes 12.2
- 4:00 PM
- Apple TV vs. Roku 3: May the Best Little Streaming Box Win