New, Thinner iPods Available Now (w/Pic)
TMO Reports - New, Thinner iPods Available Now (w/Pic)
by , 8:35 AM EDT, July 19th, 2004
Key features of the new iPod are:
- 50% better battery life to 12 hours from eight through better power conservation.
- A click wheel identical in design and navigation to that of the iPod mini.
- A thinner iPod by one millimeter.
- More efficient menus, so there is less thumbing through to get to content.
- The ability to create multiple playlists and delete songs from them.
- Variable speed control to listen to content faster or slower.
The company reconfirmed that both the 20GB and 40GB models will cost US$100 less than previous models, making their MSRP $299 and $399, respectively. While not specifically mentioning the 15GB model in its press statement, the lower-capacity music player is no longer available as an option of the company's online retail store site.
- Wed, 3:15 PM
- What it’s REALLY Like to Work For Apple
- 2:53 PM
- Create Clickable App Idea Prototypes, No Code Required With Marvel
- 11:10 AM
- Jeff Gamet Recaps Macworld/iWorld 2014 at Estes Park User Group
- 10:19 AM
- Apple, Samsung Sign on for CTIA’s Smartphone Kill Switch
- 9:16 AM
- Judge Cote Denies Apple Request to Stop State Ebook Antitrust Cases
- 8:25 AM
- Mavericks: Use Maps to See Traffic and Alerts
- Tue, 6:28 PM
- The Mimimalist Aluminum RADIUS iPhone 5/5s Case
- 5:25 PM
- LaCie Warns Customers of Year-Long Credit Card Breach
- 4:54 PM
- Time Machine Bug In Mavericks with Secondary Monitor - How to Fix It
- 3:20 PM
- Rapoo E2700 Keyboard Includes Touchpad
- 2:30 PM
- Microsoft Word for iPad Gets Touch Word Processing (Mostly) Right
- 2:20 PM
- Amazon Smartphone Rumors Now Include Photos