New, Thinner iPods Available Now (w/Pic)
TMO Reports - New, Thinner iPods Available Now (w/Pic)
by , 8:35 AM EDT, July 19th, 2004
Key features of the new iPod are:
- 50% better battery life to 12 hours from eight through better power conservation.
- A click wheel identical in design and navigation to that of the iPod mini.
- A thinner iPod by one millimeter.
- More efficient menus, so there is less thumbing through to get to content.
- The ability to create multiple playlists and delete songs from them.
- Variable speed control to listen to content faster or slower.
The company reconfirmed that both the 20GB and 40GB models will cost US$100 less than previous models, making their MSRP $299 and $399, respectively. While not specifically mentioning the 15GB model in its press statement, the lower-capacity music player is no longer available as an option of the company's online retail store site.
- Tue,5:10 PM
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- 3:44 PM
- NES30 Bluetooth Controller Looks and Feels Like The Original: $29.99
- 3:30 PM
- 5 Reasons Apple Pay Will Succeed Brilliantly
- 3:14 PM
- Hands on Video of iPhone 6 Plus Demonstrates Landscape Mode
- 2:58 PM
- Hands On iPhone 6 Video Hits YouTube Ahead of Official Release
- 2:29 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-09-16
- 11:55 AM
- Apple Pay Sparks Banks to Fight Over Consumer’s Default Credit Card Choice
- 11:16 AM
- Analyst: China iPhone 6 Delay is No Big Deal
- 10:07 AM
- Connecticut AG Questions Apple Watch Privacy
- 9:11 AM
- Apple: iPhone 6 NFC Just for Apple Pay
- Mon,8:29 PM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook on Privacy: Follow the Money
- 6:38 PM
- Amazon Offers 16GB iPad Air for $427