New, Thinner iPods Available Now (w/Pic)
TMO Reports - New, Thinner iPods Available Now (w/Pic)
by , 8:35 AM EDT, July 19th, 2004
Key features of the new iPod are:
- 50% better battery life to 12 hours from eight through better power conservation.
- A click wheel identical in design and navigation to that of the iPod mini.
- A thinner iPod by one millimeter.
- More efficient menus, so there is less thumbing through to get to content.
- The ability to create multiple playlists and delete songs from them.
- Variable speed control to listen to content faster or slower.
The company reconfirmed that both the 20GB and 40GB models will cost US$100 less than previous models, making their MSRP $299 and $399, respectively. While not specifically mentioning the 15GB model in its press statement, the lower-capacity music player is no longer available as an option of the company's online retail store site.
- Mon,7:38 PM
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- 4:58 PM
- Where Did iTunes Match go for non-Apple Music Subscribers?
- 4:44 PM
- Supercharge Your Mac App Bundle: $39.99
- 4:15 PM
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- 3:14 PM
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership
- 2:00 PM
- Apple Hire Hints at Move into Augmented Reality
- 1:13 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-31: Apple’s Content Blockers
- 10:31 AM
- T-Mobile gives Data Tethering Abusers the Smackdown
- 9:07 AM
- New Rumor Two-tier Pricing for Apple TV
- Sun,12:25 PM
- MGG 568: Running Your Mac Safe & Lean
- Fri,7:45 PM
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- 7:00 PM
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager