DV Dailies - DigiWorld Open House Features Audio Workflow Tips From Developers
by , 12:00 PM EDT, October 20th, 2004
Digidesign has announced an upcoming open house on the company campus this month. Digidesign, recently acquired by Avid Technologies, produces professional sound applications and plug-ins including ProTools. Titled DigiWorld, the open house will feature hands-on product demos and more.
DigiWorld is part product showcase, and part educational event that allows users to see the company's many product lines. Products from all three of Digidesign's company portfolio, Digidesign, M-Audio and Digidesign Development Partners, will be on hand.
The event will include hands-on demos for Integrated Console, Live Sound Environment, Pro Tools|HD, Accel, and more. There will also be a "Digidesign Product Solutions Area," where attendees can see first hand how to apply Pro Tool to their work flow.
You can read more information on DigiWorld at Digidesign's Web site. The open house takes place on Saturday, October 30th, 2004, at the company's corporate headquarters in Daly City, California from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Fri,8:55 AM
- QuickTime & Yosemite: Recording Your iPhone or iPad Screen with iOS 8
- Thu,8:36 PM
- Apple Takes iWork for iCloud out of Beta, Open to Everyone
- 7:53 PM
- This Is Why You Should Set Up Philips Hue LED Smartbulbs
- 7:15 PM
- Apple Rumored to Bring Touch ID to Macs
- 4:40 PM
- Last Chance To Save 55% On The Code Black HD Camera Drone
- 3:54 PM
- FCC Reclassifies Internet Providers in Net Neutrality Vote
- 1:51 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-02-26: Apple Spring Forward Media Event, Net Neutrality
- 12:27 PM
- Apple Invites Media to March 9th ‘Spring Forward’ Event
- 11:14 AM
- Brikk to Sell Diamond-coated Apple Watch for $75K
- 10:37 AM
- Build Your Own LEGO Oscars Statue
- 9:07 AM
- Apple Products Dropped from China Government Buy List
- 1:53 AM
- Tim Cook Reportedly Showers with Apple Watch, Suggesting It’s Waterproof