DV Dailies - DigiWorld Open House Features Audio Workflow Tips From Developers
by , 12:00 PM EDT, October 20th, 2004
Digidesign has announced an upcoming open house on the company campus this month. Digidesign, recently acquired by Avid Technologies, produces professional sound applications and plug-ins including ProTools. Titled DigiWorld, the open house will feature hands-on product demos and more.
DigiWorld is part product showcase, and part educational event that allows users to see the company's many product lines. Products from all three of Digidesign's company portfolio, Digidesign, M-Audio and Digidesign Development Partners, will be on hand.
The event will include hands-on demos for Integrated Console, Live Sound Environment, Pro Tools|HD, Accel, and more. There will also be a "Digidesign Product Solutions Area," where attendees can see first hand how to apply Pro Tool to their work flow.
You can read more information on DigiWorld at Digidesign's Web site. The open house takes place on Saturday, October 30th, 2004, at the company's corporate headquarters in Daly City, California from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:26 PM
- $100 off iPad mini 4 for Black Friday
- 7:11 PM
- iPad mini 2 for $199 at Walmart for Black Friday
- 6:18 PM
- $100 and $125 off iPad Air 2 for Black Friday from Best Buy
- 5:23 PM
- 20% iTunes Cards from Best Buy Back on for Black Friday
- 5:15 PM
- 20% Off iTunes Cards from Ebay/PayPal
- 8:03 AM
- Black Friday Blowout 15% Discount on TMO Deals
- Thu,10:32 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,7:53 PM
- Awaken the Force with these Free Star Wars Apps
- 5:28 PM
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- 4:40 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Learn to Code Bundle
- 4:27 PM
- ACM 334: Apple’s Mac Pro vs. The Devil’s Advocate