DV Dailies - DigiWorld Open House Features Audio Workflow Tips From Developers
by , 12:00 PM EDT, October 20th, 2004
Digidesign has announced an upcoming open house on the company campus this month. Digidesign, recently acquired by Avid Technologies, produces professional sound applications and plug-ins including ProTools. Titled DigiWorld, the open house will feature hands-on product demos and more.
DigiWorld is part product showcase, and part educational event that allows users to see the company's many product lines. Products from all three of Digidesign's company portfolio, Digidesign, M-Audio and Digidesign Development Partners, will be on hand.
The event will include hands-on demos for Integrated Console, Live Sound Environment, Pro Tools|HD, Accel, and more. There will also be a "Digidesign Product Solutions Area," where attendees can see first hand how to apply Pro Tool to their work flow.
You can read more information on DigiWorld at Digidesign's Web site. The open house takes place on Saturday, October 30th, 2004, at the company's corporate headquarters in Daly City, California from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Wed,3:10 PM
- How to Deauthorize All Devices in iTunes 12
- Fri,11:16 AM
- Apple Watch OS Update Reduces Background Heart Rate Monitoring Frequency
- 10:10 AM
- Apple’s App Store Needs Cold Storage
- 8:30 AM
- Apple Watch: Three Tips on Contacting Your Pals
- Thu,5:44 PM
- Promotional Apple II Video with Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Byte Shop
- 4:47 PM
- Google Reportedly Plans to Fingerprint ID to Android M
- 4:09 PM
- The Pick Your Own Apple Toy Giveaway
- 3:55 PM
- Three Easy Ways to Get Started With Home Automation
- 2:30 PM
- Does the Apple Watch Free Us or Enslave Us?
- 1:41 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-21: Orthogonal Watch Complications FTW
- 11:56 AM
- Apple Could Add Mass Transit to Maps in iOS 9
- 10:42 AM
- Apple Reportedly Looking at Expansion into San Jose