DV Dailies - DigiWorld Open House Features Audio Workflow Tips From Developers
by , 12:00 PM EDT, October 20th, 2004
Digidesign has announced an upcoming open house on the company campus this month. Digidesign, recently acquired by Avid Technologies, produces professional sound applications and plug-ins including ProTools. Titled DigiWorld, the open house will feature hands-on product demos and more.
DigiWorld is part product showcase, and part educational event that allows users to see the company's many product lines. Products from all three of Digidesign's company portfolio, Digidesign, M-Audio and Digidesign Development Partners, will be on hand.
The event will include hands-on demos for Integrated Console, Live Sound Environment, Pro Tools|HD, Accel, and more. There will also be a "Digidesign Product Solutions Area," where attendees can see first hand how to apply Pro Tool to their work flow.
You can read more information on DigiWorld at Digidesign's Web site. The open house takes place on Saturday, October 30th, 2004, at the company's corporate headquarters in Daly City, California from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Sat,5:29 PM
- Apple Not Allowing Fart Apps on Apple Watch
- 4:23 PM
- How to Convert iPhone Photos to Black And White
- 3:48 PM
- Quick Tip: How to Take an Apple Watch Screenshot
- 10:30 AM
- Three Scenarios for Home Automation
- Fri,9:44 PM
- Sony and Samsung Both Offered to Pay James Bond to Use Their Phones
- 6:39 PM
- XTC In-Ear Genuine Wood Headphones: $23.99
- 6:30 PM
- Four Things To Get You Started With Apple Watch
- 3:55 PM
- Apple’s iPhone 7 Will Make Current iPhones Obsolete
- 1:50 PM
- Apple Offers Online Personal Setup Assistance for Apple Watch
- 1:22 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-04-24: Getting Inside Apple Watch
- 11:24 AM
- iFixit Apple Watch Tear Down Kills Hopes of Upgrades
- 10:09 AM
- Apple Watch App Store Open for Business with 3,000 Apps