Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
First on TMO - Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
by , 4:10 PM EDT, October 26th, 2004
Apple's new iPod Sock
(Click the thumbnail for larger image.)
SAN JOSE, Calif -- During Thursday's U2 event in the California Theater, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Apple's first iPod accessory, the iPod Sock. The socks come five to a package, with one each in green, purple, orange, pink, and blue.
Packaged just like normal socks (see accompanying photos), the accessory is intended to keep your iPod warm, or so Mr. Jobs quipped during his presentation.
Those in attendance offered Mr. Jobs a round of enthusiastic applause when it became clear that this was indeed a real product.
iPod socks will be priced at US$29, and are expected to ship in mid-November.
- Fri,6:00 PM
- How Apple Succeeds in an Amazon World
- 5:37 PM
- DocumentSnap’s Paperless Security Guide
- 5:32 PM
- Ultra-Durable Wired Headset with Lifetime Warranty for $16.99
- 5:25 PM
- Adobe Says Apple Dominates ‘TV Everywhere’ Viewing
- 3:10 PM
- Limited-Edition ‘Code Black’ HD-Camera Drone: $69
- 1:48 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-09-03: Cleaning Up Apple Music, Listeners Comments on Apple TV Shows
- 11:52 AM
- Analyst: “Hey Siri” Media Event no Game Changer for AAPL
- 10:19 AM
- Runtastic goes Analog with Moment Fitness Tracker Watch
- 9:07 AM
- iOS 9 Beta: Sharing and Saving Voicemails
- Thu,10:05 PM
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- 6:15 PM
- Patriot Ready With a USB-C Flash Drive for Apple’s MacBook
- 5:20 PM
- Apple Committed to ‘Cleaning Up’ Apple Music