Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
First on TMO - Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
by , 4:10 PM EDT, October 26th, 2004
Apple's new iPod Sock
(Click the thumbnail for larger image.)
SAN JOSE, Calif -- During Thursday's U2 event in the California Theater, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Apple's first iPod accessory, the iPod Sock. The socks come five to a package, with one each in green, purple, orange, pink, and blue.
Packaged just like normal socks (see accompanying photos), the accessory is intended to keep your iPod warm, or so Mr. Jobs quipped during his presentation.
Those in attendance offered Mr. Jobs a round of enthusiastic applause when it became clear that this was indeed a real product.
iPod socks will be priced at US$29, and are expected to ship in mid-November.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Tue,9:24 AM
- VocalIQ is Apple’s Key to Keeping Siri Relevant
- Mon,8:00 AM
- Enjoy Your Memorial Day
- Sun,11:53 AM
- MGG 607: The Pocket Dial Conspiracy
- Fri,9:47 PM
- The Pros and Cons of a Proprietary Apple Car Charger
- 6:59 PM
- VirnetX Wants to Shut Down FaceTime, but it Won’t Happen
- 5:45 PM
- Star Wars: Force Awakens Soundtrack LPs Will Feature Built-in Holograms—Really
- 5:45 PM
- It Could Happen - Universally Autonomous Cars Could Fail in the Marketplace
- 5:36 PM
- Record Your Mac’s Screen with iShowU Instant: $12
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-27: Apple’s Car Charging Plans, Eddy Cue’s Time Warner Deal
- 11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles