Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
First on TMO - Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
by , 4:10 PM EDT, October 26th, 2004
Apple's new iPod Sock
(Click the thumbnail for larger image.)
SAN JOSE, Calif -- During Thursday's U2 event in the California Theater, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Apple's first iPod accessory, the iPod Sock. The socks come five to a package, with one each in green, purple, orange, pink, and blue.
Packaged just like normal socks (see accompanying photos), the accessory is intended to keep your iPod warm, or so Mr. Jobs quipped during his presentation.
Those in attendance offered Mr. Jobs a round of enthusiastic applause when it became clear that this was indeed a real product.
iPod socks will be priced at US$29, and are expected to ship in mid-November.
- Wed,4:40 PM
- Intuit Hoses Quicken (Mac) Users…Again
- 4:40 PM
- Q Card Case for iPhone 6 Plus Uses Credit Card Slot as Kickstand
- 3:56 PM
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- 3:30 PM
- Why Some Observers Think Apple Watch Won’t Succeed
- 11:38 AM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-04: Apple’s Pro-worker Stance in Silicon Valley
- 10:44 AM
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- 9:36 AM
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- 8:50 AM
- OS X Photos Beta: Adding to Existing Albums
- Tue,9:30 PM
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
- 9:11 PM
- Gartner Says Apple Beat Samsung in Smartphones in December Quarter
- 5:38 PM
- Nissan-Renault CEO Says Apple Car Is ‘Good News for Us’
- 5:08 PM
- White Hat Security Hacker Bundle: $49