Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
First on TMO - Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
by , 4:10 PM EDT, October 26th, 2004
Apple's new iPod Sock
(Click the thumbnail for larger image.)
SAN JOSE, Calif -- During Thursday's U2 event in the California Theater, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Apple's first iPod accessory, the iPod Sock. The socks come five to a package, with one each in green, purple, orange, pink, and blue.
Packaged just like normal socks (see accompanying photos), the accessory is intended to keep your iPod warm, or so Mr. Jobs quipped during his presentation.
Those in attendance offered Mr. Jobs a round of enthusiastic applause when it became clear that this was indeed a real product.
iPod socks will be priced at US$29, and are expected to ship in mid-November.
- Mon,10:00 PM
- Google Plus + Google Agenda = Facebook Win
- 6:35 PM
- LOL Look Back at 2012: Apple Death Knell #60, Microsoft Will Beat Apple (& Google)
- 4:11 PM
- Free Dual-Display Wallpaper for Your Macs
- 3:35 PM
- Exocharge 3-Port USB Car Charger: $14.99
- 3:30 PM
- Apple is a Large Company - it Has Large Ambitions
- 1:46 PM
- Get Lost, and Found, in the Awesome Literary Road Trips Map
- 1:23 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-27: Apple’s Brilliant Marketing Message, Apple Watch in Best Buy
- 10:48 AM
- Huge Counterfeit iPhone Maker Shut Down in China
- 9:15 AM
- Good News, Apple Watch, You’re Coming to Best Buy
- Sun,7:19 PM
- MGG 563: Troubleshooting is a Process ... and So is Ranting About the Cloud
- Fri,8:40 PM
- Apple Redefines the Power of Plain Language in New iPhone Campaign
- 5:58 PM
- KIDS REACT TO 1ST iPOD