Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
First on TMO - Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
by , 4:10 PM EDT, October 26th, 2004
Apple's new iPod Sock
(Click the thumbnail for larger image.)
SAN JOSE, Calif -- During Thursday's U2 event in the California Theater, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Apple's first iPod accessory, the iPod Sock. The socks come five to a package, with one each in green, purple, orange, pink, and blue.
Packaged just like normal socks (see accompanying photos), the accessory is intended to keep your iPod warm, or so Mr. Jobs quipped during his presentation.
Those in attendance offered Mr. Jobs a round of enthusiastic applause when it became clear that this was indeed a real product.
iPod socks will be priced at US$29, and are expected to ship in mid-November.
- Mon,7:30 PM
- Long Time Bear Convinced Apple’s Lowest Point Is Near
- 5:35 PM
- Ring Video Doorbell: $199
- 5:21 PM
- Apple Adds RAW Support for 18 New Cameras from Canon, Hasselblad, Leica, Nikon, More
- 3:00 PM
- OS X Yosemite: How to Find Non-Apple Extensions Lingering in Your Mac
- 1:27 PM
- How to Calibrate Apple Watch for More Accurate Step Tracking
- 1:02 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-04: Apple’s Strong Arm Negotiations, Apple Watch Calibration
- 9:57 AM
- Apple’s Rumored Streaming Music Service gets DOJ Attention
- 9:07 AM
- iFixit’s Latest Tear Down: Obi Wan Kenobi’s Light Saber
- Sun,12:17 PM
- MGG 551: Syncing Happens More Ways Than One
- Sat,5:00 PM
- Amazon PrimeNow Offers One Hour Delivery, Here’s How it Works
- Fri,3:45 PM
- Scratching the Surface: Sapphire vs Glass Apple Watch
- 3:17 PM
- How Big Would a 12-Inch iPad Be? See in This Video