Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
First on TMO - Apple Introduces iPod Socks (W/Photo)
by , 4:10 PM EDT, October 26th, 2004
Apple's new iPod Sock
(Click the thumbnail for larger image.)
SAN JOSE, Calif -- During Thursday's U2 event in the California Theater, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Apple's first iPod accessory, the iPod Sock. The socks come five to a package, with one each in green, purple, orange, pink, and blue.
Packaged just like normal socks (see accompanying photos), the accessory is intended to keep your iPod warm, or so Mr. Jobs quipped during his presentation.
Those in attendance offered Mr. Jobs a round of enthusiastic applause when it became clear that this was indeed a real product.
iPod socks will be priced at US$29, and are expected to ship in mid-November.
- Sun,11:54 AM
- MGG 524: Cool Stuff Found & Yosemite Notes
- Sat,10:30 AM
- 3 More Tips for Making Better Slide Show Presentations in Apple’s Keynote
- Fri,5:50 PM
- Eek! How Did I Ever Live With an iPhone 5s?
- 5:15 PM
- Apple Posts Full Video for October Media Event
- 4:15 PM
- Sales Prospects for Apple’s iPad Air 2 Look Good
- 3:12 PM
- The Dream Desk Giveaway
- 2:17 PM
- An Ode To Chairman Honeycrisp
- 2:00 PM
- Seidio Tetra for iPhone 6: a Rigid, Gorgeous Metal Bumper Case
- 1:43 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-17
- 1:32 PM
- GigSky Is Apple SIM For Everyone
- 11:20 AM
- Apple’s New iPad Air 2 Available for Online Order
- 11:05 AM
- Apple Drops Mac mini Server from Product Lineup