Merrill's Milunovich Ups Apple iPod Sales, Earnings
TMO Reports - Merrill's Milunovich Ups Apple iPod Sales, Earnings
by , 7:00 AM EST, November 9th, 2004
Mr. Milunovich now believes the company will sell 3.5 million iPods in the holiday quarter. That is a jump from 2.7 million he predicted on October 25.
"Whereas the older generation still thinks it strange to own a Mac, the younger generation may consider Apple a core brand for their digital lifestyle," he wrote to clients. "That would allow the company to introduce successful new consumer products over time."
In addition, the Wall Street analyst raised his estimate for revenue in the quarter to US$3.2 billion from $2.95 billion and now sees earnings per share at 45 cents. The broker lifted its target price on the stock to $61.
Apple stock (AAPL) closed Monday at $54.38, down 34 cents, or .62%, on volume of 9.4 million shares. In the last two weeks, the stock has reached a high of $56.11 for the first time in four years.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,8:25 PM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Congrats Denver Broncos with Tweet
- 8:15 PM
- Firewatch Release on February 9th for Mac, Windows, Linux, PlayStation 4
- 7:53 PM
- Intego Warns of Fake Flash Update that Installs Scareware
- 5:30 PM
- Infographic for Spotting Fake Apple Watches
- 5:00 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview with The Wirecutter’s Editor at Large Glenn Fleishman
- 4:34 PM
- AppDelete Uninstaller for Mac: $4
- 2:33 PM
- Apple Files for Mistrial in VirnetX Patent Infringement Case
- 1:19 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-08: Apple’s Error 53, Future Apple Watch Sensors
- 11:05 AM
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- 10:16 AM
- Apple: Error 53 is About Security, not Bricking iPhones
- Sun,4:17 PM
- MGG 591: If You Had a JBOD Would You Hold It Against Us?