AudioVox Releases iPod Mobile Interface Kit for Car Stereos
TMO at CES - AudioVox Releases iPod Mobile Interface Kit for Car Stereos
by , 12:15 PM EST, January 5th, 2005
LAS VEGAS, NV -- AudioVox has announced the AudioVox iPod Mobile Interface Kit that allows users to connect their iPods to their car stereos through a CD changer port. The Interface Kit makes it possible to control your iPod through radio controls, including those cars with stereo controls on the steering wheel. Supported controls include Next Track, Previous Track, and Fast-Forward & Fast Rewind.
"Unless you've been off the planet you know that iPod has virtually taken over the portable listening habits of people from 16 to 65 and older," said Tom Malone, Senior VP of Sales for AudioVox, in a statement. "Our new iPod Mobile Interface Kit extends this capability to the mobile environment."
The kits are priced at US$200, and will be available from both dealers and direct from AudioVox. As of this writing, AudioVox has not yet added information about the product to its Web site, but said it will ship later in January of 2005.
- Mon,9:02 AM
- Dropbox Releases iOS Update 3.5, Includes Touch ID
- Sun,11:54 AM
- MGG 524: Cool Stuff Found & Yosemite Notes
- Sat,10:30 AM
- 3 More Tips for Making Better Slide Show Presentations in Apple’s Keynote
- Fri,5:50 PM
- Eek! How Did I Ever Live With an iPhone 5s?
- 5:15 PM
- Apple Posts Full Video for October Media Event
- 4:15 PM
- Sales Prospects for Apple’s iPad Air 2 Look Good
- 3:12 PM
- The Dream Desk Giveaway
- 2:17 PM
- An Ode To Chairman Honeycrisp
- 2:00 PM
- Seidio Tetra for iPhone 6: a Rigid, Gorgeous Metal Bumper Case
- 1:43 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-17
- 1:32 PM
- GigSky Is Apple SIM For Everyone
- 11:20 AM
- Apple’s New iPad Air 2 Available for Online Order