AudioVox Releases iPod Mobile Interface Kit for Car Stereos
TMO at CES - AudioVox Releases iPod Mobile Interface Kit for Car Stereos
by , 12:15 PM EST, January 5th, 2005
LAS VEGAS, NV -- AudioVox has announced the AudioVox iPod Mobile Interface Kit that allows users to connect their iPods to their car stereos through a CD changer port. The Interface Kit makes it possible to control your iPod through radio controls, including those cars with stereo controls on the steering wheel. Supported controls include Next Track, Previous Track, and Fast-Forward & Fast Rewind.
"Unless you've been off the planet you know that iPod has virtually taken over the portable listening habits of people from 16 to 65 and older," said Tom Malone, Senior VP of Sales for AudioVox, in a statement. "Our new iPod Mobile Interface Kit extends this capability to the mobile environment."
The kits are priced at US$200, and will be available from both dealers and direct from AudioVox. As of this writing, AudioVox has not yet added information about the product to its Web site, but said it will ship later in January of 2005.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?