AudioVox Releases iPod Mobile Interface Kit for Car Stereos
TMO at CES - AudioVox Releases iPod Mobile Interface Kit for Car Stereos
by , 12:15 PM EST, January 5th, 2005
LAS VEGAS, NV -- AudioVox has announced the AudioVox iPod Mobile Interface Kit that allows users to connect their iPods to their car stereos through a CD changer port. The Interface Kit makes it possible to control your iPod through radio controls, including those cars with stereo controls on the steering wheel. Supported controls include Next Track, Previous Track, and Fast-Forward & Fast Rewind.
"Unless you've been off the planet you know that iPod has virtually taken over the portable listening habits of people from 16 to 65 and older," said Tom Malone, Senior VP of Sales for AudioVox, in a statement. "Our new iPod Mobile Interface Kit extends this capability to the mobile environment."
The kits are priced at US$200, and will be available from both dealers and direct from AudioVox. As of this writing, AudioVox has not yet added information about the product to its Web site, but said it will ship later in January of 2005.
- Wed,3:10 PM
- How to Deauthorize All Devices in iTunes 12
- Fri,1:08 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-22: Fingerprints to Google and Apple Watch Heartrate Monitoring
- 11:16 AM
- Apple Watch OS Update Reduces Background Heart Rate Monitoring Frequency
- 10:10 AM
- Apple’s App Store Needs Cold Storage
- 8:30 AM
- Apple Watch: Three Tips on Contacting Your Pals
- Thu,5:44 PM
- Promotional Apple II Video with Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Byte Shop
- 4:47 PM
- Google Reportedly Plans to Fingerprint ID to Android M
- 4:09 PM
- The Pick Your Own Apple Toy Giveaway
- 3:55 PM
- Three Easy Ways to Get Started With Home Automation
- 2:30 PM
- Does the Apple Watch Free Us or Enslave Us?
- 1:41 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-21: Orthogonal Watch Complications FTW
- 11:56 AM
- Apple Could Add Mass Transit to Maps in iOS 9