AudioVox Releases iPod Mobile Interface Kit for Car Stereos
TMO at CES - AudioVox Releases iPod Mobile Interface Kit for Car Stereos
by , 12:15 PM EST, January 5th, 2005
LAS VEGAS, NV -- AudioVox has announced the AudioVox iPod Mobile Interface Kit that allows users to connect their iPods to their car stereos through a CD changer port. The Interface Kit makes it possible to control your iPod through radio controls, including those cars with stereo controls on the steering wheel. Supported controls include Next Track, Previous Track, and Fast-Forward & Fast Rewind.
"Unless you've been off the planet you know that iPod has virtually taken over the portable listening habits of people from 16 to 65 and older," said Tom Malone, Senior VP of Sales for AudioVox, in a statement. "Our new iPod Mobile Interface Kit extends this capability to the mobile environment."
The kits are priced at US$200, and will be available from both dealers and direct from AudioVox. As of this writing, AudioVox has not yet added information about the product to its Web site, but said it will ship later in January of 2005.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,9:47 PM
- The Pros and Cons of a Proprietary Apple Car Charger
- 6:59 PM
- VirnetX Wants to Shut Down FaceTime, but it Won’t Happen
- 5:45 PM
- Star Wars: Force Awakens Soundtrack LPs Will Feature Built-in Holograms—Really
- 5:45 PM
- It Could Happen - Universally Autonomous Cars Could Fail in the Marketplace
- 5:36 PM
- Record Your Mac’s Screen with iShowU Instant: $12
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-27: Apple’s Car Charging Plans, Eddy Cue’s Time Warner Deal
- 11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles
- Thu,11:02 PM
- HP Envy 34c Curved Display Video Review
- 6:18 PM
- Thinking Differently about Apple Spending Billions to Buy a Big Media Company
- 5:30 PM
- Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection: $29.99