AudioVox Releases iPod Mobile Interface Kit for Car Stereos
TMO at CES - AudioVox Releases iPod Mobile Interface Kit for Car Stereos
by , 12:15 PM EST, January 5th, 2005
LAS VEGAS, NV -- AudioVox has announced the AudioVox iPod Mobile Interface Kit that allows users to connect their iPods to their car stereos through a CD changer port. The Interface Kit makes it possible to control your iPod through radio controls, including those cars with stereo controls on the steering wheel. Supported controls include Next Track, Previous Track, and Fast-Forward & Fast Rewind.
"Unless you've been off the planet you know that iPod has virtually taken over the portable listening habits of people from 16 to 65 and older," said Tom Malone, Senior VP of Sales for AudioVox, in a statement. "Our new iPod Mobile Interface Kit extends this capability to the mobile environment."
The kits are priced at US$200, and will be available from both dealers and direct from AudioVox. As of this writing, AudioVox has not yet added information about the product to its Web site, but said it will ship later in January of 2005.
- Mon,4:58 PM
- Where Did iTunes Match go for non-Apple Music Subscribers?
- 4:44 PM
- Supercharge Your Mac App Bundle: $39.99
- 4:15 PM
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- 3:14 PM
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership
- 2:00 PM
- Apple Hire Hints at Move into Augmented Reality
- 1:13 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-31: Apple’s Content Blockers
- 10:31 AM
- T-Mobile gives Data Tethering Abusers the Smackdown
- 9:07 AM
- New Rumor Two-tier Pricing for Apple TV
- Sun,12:25 PM
- MGG 568: Running Your Mac Safe & Lean
- Fri,7:45 PM
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- 7:00 PM
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager
- 5:15 PM
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV