Pandromeda To Give Away MojoWorld Focus at Macworld
TMO at MWSF - Pandromeda To Give Away MojoWorld Focus at Macworld
by , 1:45 PM EST, January 10th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Pandromeda announced Monday that it will giving away 20 copies of MojoWorld Focus at this week's Macworld Expo in San Francisco.
The MojoWorld product line is a suite of world-creation applications; MojoWorld Focus is a consumer-level version of the product that allows users to insert people and pets (etc.) from their own digital photos into a MojoWorld-created world. It includes a photo editor for removing backgrounds and other minor editing.
Macworld attendees who spot a "Focus Femme," a Pandromeda booth person wearing a MojoWorld Focus shirt, can get a copy by saying "Focus for Free, Friend." (Lord of the Rings geeks can try saying "Focus for Free, Melon," but Pandromeda has given no indication that will help.)
MojoWorld Focus is priced at US$49, while MojoWorld Standard is $199, and MojoWorld Professional is $479. Pandromeda noted that the engine used in all three of the products is the same engine used in making the movie The Day After Tomorrow.
You can find more information on MojoWorld Focus at Pandromeda's Web site.
- Wed,5:21 PM
- How to Clear Only Recent History in Safari 8 in Yosemite
- 4:15 PM
- Apple Will be Forced to Add 4K to its New Apple TV
- 4:12 PM
- GOgroove BlueSYNC BX Portable Multimedia Bluetooth Speaker for Under $20
- 3:50 PM
- Take Better Pictures with your iPhone (Part I)
- 2:27 PM
- How to Organize Apps on your Apple Watch
- 1:00 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-06: Apple’s Applebot, Viewing Apple Watch Workout Data
- 10:21 AM
- Applebot Web Crawler Isn’t Taking on Google
- 9:05 AM
- The First Apple Article Ever
- Tue,6:59 PM
- Home Depot Officially Wants Apple Pay Support at 2,000 Stores
- 6:30 PM
- How To Get Batch Change Back in Photos for Mac
- 4:22 PM
- Last Chance for VPN Unlimited 3 Year Subscription: $19
- 4:00 PM
- BeeKeeper USB-C to Standard USB Adapter on Kickstarter