Pandromeda To Give Away MojoWorld Focus at Macworld
TMO at MWSF - Pandromeda To Give Away MojoWorld Focus at Macworld
by , 1:45 PM EST, January 10th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Pandromeda announced Monday that it will giving away 20 copies of MojoWorld Focus at this week's Macworld Expo in San Francisco.
The MojoWorld product line is a suite of world-creation applications; MojoWorld Focus is a consumer-level version of the product that allows users to insert people and pets (etc.) from their own digital photos into a MojoWorld-created world. It includes a photo editor for removing backgrounds and other minor editing.
Macworld attendees who spot a "Focus Femme," a Pandromeda booth person wearing a MojoWorld Focus shirt, can get a copy by saying "Focus for Free, Friend." (Lord of the Rings geeks can try saying "Focus for Free, Melon," but Pandromeda has given no indication that will help.)
MojoWorld Focus is priced at US$49, while MojoWorld Standard is $199, and MojoWorld Professional is $479. Pandromeda noted that the engine used in all three of the products is the same engine used in making the movie The Day After Tomorrow.
You can find more information on MojoWorld Focus at Pandromeda's Web site.
- Wed,3:10 PM
- How to Deauthorize All Devices in iTunes 12
- Thu,9:12 AM
- Pebble Time Ships, Apple Watch Comparisons Coming Soon
- Wed,6:47 PM
- TextExpander 5 and TextExpander touch 3.5 Released
- 6:10 PM
- ACM 308: Jony Ive’s New Job, Cortana, and Apple Watch Wish List
- 6:04 PM
- iOS Bug can Crash Your iPhone with a Text Message
- 5:10 PM
- Apple Redefined ‘Hidden’ in Photos App for Mac
- 4:50 PM
- Texas BBQ and High Technology…
- 2:08 PM
- Last Chance to Register for the Apple Thunderbolt Giveaway
- 1:04 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-27: Apple’s Big Discoveryd and Messages Bugs
- 12:56 PM
- Skype for Mac Update Ignores Its Own Audio Settings
- 9:36 AM
- Yosemite 10.10.4 Beta Dumps Discoveryd to Fix Network Issues
- 8:55 AM
- OS X: 3 Tricks for Moving Files Around