Pandromeda To Give Away MojoWorld Focus at Macworld
TMO at MWSF - Pandromeda To Give Away MojoWorld Focus at Macworld
by , 1:45 PM EST, January 10th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Pandromeda announced Monday that it will giving away 20 copies of MojoWorld Focus at this week's Macworld Expo in San Francisco.
The MojoWorld product line is a suite of world-creation applications; MojoWorld Focus is a consumer-level version of the product that allows users to insert people and pets (etc.) from their own digital photos into a MojoWorld-created world. It includes a photo editor for removing backgrounds and other minor editing.
Macworld attendees who spot a "Focus Femme," a Pandromeda booth person wearing a MojoWorld Focus shirt, can get a copy by saying "Focus for Free, Friend." (Lord of the Rings geeks can try saying "Focus for Free, Melon," but Pandromeda has given no indication that will help.)
MojoWorld Focus is priced at US$49, while MojoWorld Standard is $199, and MojoWorld Professional is $479. Pandromeda noted that the engine used in all three of the products is the same engine used in making the movie The Day After Tomorrow.
You can find more information on MojoWorld Focus at Pandromeda's Web site.
- Sat,10:30 AM
- iPhoneography 101: Essential iPhone Camera Apps
- Fri,6:57 PM
- Apple Makes ‘Things for iPad’ Free for a Week
- 6:47 PM
- Judge Approves Apple iBooks $450 Million Antitrust Settlement
- 5:54 PM
- 100 AA and 52 AAA Duracell Batteries for $59.99 [Extended]
- 5:18 PM
- Use a PDF to See How Big Apple Watches Really Are
- 4:45 PM
- Why Every Estimate for Apple Watch Sales in 2015 is Completely Wrong
- 4:30 PM
- ‘Kingdom Rush Origins’ Tower Defender Released for iPhone and iPad
- 1:42 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-21
- 11:53 AM
- Google Agrees to Settlement in Rockstar Patent Infringement Fight
- 9:44 AM
- Apple Blocks Outdated Flash Players Over Security Issues [Update]
- 9:00 AM
- iOS 8: Using “Send Last Location”
- Thu,8:05 PM
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates