Sonnet's PodFreq Comes to iPod Photo
TMO at MWSF - Sonnet's PodFreq Comes to iPod Photo
by , 1:05 PM EST, January 10th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Sonnet Technologies announced Monday PodFreq photo, a version of the company's FM transmitter for iPod updated for Apple's iPod photo. Sonnet will be showing the product at this week's Macworld Expo in San Francisco.
PodFreq photo connects through your iPod photo's dock, which the company noted leaves your headphone jack free for use. Sonnet said that using the dock connector for transmitting also provides better sound quality.
The unit also comes with an extendable antennae, which will provide better performance in areas with a crowded FM band.
The PodFreq product line encases your iPod in a translucent case, with the antennae at the top and the FM transmitter at the bottom (see image below). The device includes a display to tell you on which frequency you are broadcasting. At the bottom of the transmitter as USB 2.0 and FireWire ports for connecting your iPod to a Mac or PC without taking it out of the PodFreq.
Lastly, Sonnet is shipping the unit with a car charger for portable charging.
PodFreq photo is priced at US$99.95, and is available immediately. Sonnet is demonstrating the unit at booth 2528 in the South Hall at Macworld Expo, and is giving one away every day of the show. You can find more information at Sonnet's PodFreq Web site.
- Fri,6:58 PM
- Pee-Wee Herman Stars in Avengers Trailer
- 6:34 PM
- Trent Reznor on Working for Apple: ‘It’s Everything I Asked For’
- 5:50 PM
- Last Chance for The Complete iOS 8 Course With Swift for $89
- 4:42 PM
- MacTech Conference 2014: Talk to Kelly and Dave!
- 4:30 PM
- Apple Wins the Old-fashioned Way: Outsmart the Competition
- 3:00 PM
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- 2:02 PM
- iOS 8: Adding Fitness App Data to the Health App
- 1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-31
- 11:25 AM
- How To Clean Up and Rebuild Apple Mail Data [Yosemite Update]
- 9:39 AM
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- 8:45 AM
- Yosemite: Maximizing Windows & the Green “Stoplight” Button
- Thu,7:17 PM
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay