TMO to Provide Live Coverage of MWSF Keynote
TMO at MWSF - TMO to Provide Live Coverage of MWSF Keynote
by , 5:40 PM EST, January 10th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- As has been our custom for the last 5 years, The Mac Observer will provide live coverage of Steve Jobs' keynote address on Tuesday at Macworld Expo in San Francisco. The keynote begins at 9:00 AM, PST (12:00 PM, EST), and takes place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
Our live coverage will be posted on this Web page, which we recommend you bookmark immediately.
In addition to that page, we have created a very cool channel in IRC that will allow you to see our posts directly in an IRC channel dedicated to reading our live coverage. This is in addition to our normal, #macobserver channel. You can find more information about using our IRC channels, including the dedicated TMO Live Reporter channel for Tuesday's keynote address, in a special page we have set up.
Apple announced earlier on Monday that it would not be webcasting the event, a departure from past years when the company provided both a webcast and a live satellite feed. The company will, however, post a recording of the event at 9:00 PM, EST.
Our usual caveat accompanies this announcement, however: Unexpected technical difficulties could preclude us from bringing you live coverage. If so, however, we will post our blow by blow coverage immediately following the keynote itself.
- Sat, 10:30 AM
- Yet Another 25 Tips for Mastering iPhone Photography
- Fri, 7:25 PM
- Look Out Apple Haters, Android’s Monopoly on Large Screens Will End
- 5:20 PM
- Why Apple Didn’t Try to Copy Google Glass
- 4:30 PM
- Menu Bars Of The Stars
- 4:12 PM
- How to Streamline System Preferences on Your Mac
- 2:56 PM
- Microsoft Pilot Program Allows Developers to Respond to App Reviews
- 1:15 PM
- Tavik’s Zippered Folio Case for iPad Air is Built for Travel
- 1:13 PM
- Apple Maps Misses Your Coffee Shop, but Finds Loch Ness Monster
- 12:55 PM
- Online Privacy: Track Which Apps Access Your Personal Information
- 10:56 AM
- Judge Denies Rockstar Consortium’s Bid to Move Google Patent Fight to Troll Town
- 9:25 AM
- Dropbox gets Deeper into Photo Management with Loom Purchase
- 8:40 AM
- iTunes Radio: Create a Station from a Song or Artist