TMO to Provide Live Coverage of MWSF Keynote
TMO at MWSF - TMO to Provide Live Coverage of MWSF Keynote
by , 5:40 PM EST, January 10th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- As has been our custom for the last 5 years, The Mac Observer will provide live coverage of Steve Jobs' keynote address on Tuesday at Macworld Expo in San Francisco. The keynote begins at 9:00 AM, PST (12:00 PM, EST), and takes place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
Our live coverage will be posted on this Web page, which we recommend you bookmark immediately.
In addition to that page, we have created a very cool channel in IRC that will allow you to see our posts directly in an IRC channel dedicated to reading our live coverage. This is in addition to our normal, #macobserver channel. You can find more information about using our IRC channels, including the dedicated TMO Live Reporter channel for Tuesday's keynote address, in a special page we have set up.
Apple announced earlier on Monday that it would not be webcasting the event, a departure from past years when the company provided both a webcast and a live satellite feed. The company will, however, post a recording of the event at 9:00 PM, EST.
Our usual caveat accompanies this announcement, however: Unexpected technical difficulties could preclude us from bringing you live coverage. If so, however, we will post our blow by blow coverage immediately following the keynote itself.
- Thu,11:36 AM
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- 9:52 AM
- Tim Cook’s Gay Coming Out is a Big Deal for Equal Rights
- Wed,9:37 PM
- MCX Holds Press Conference, Does Itself No Favors
- 7:30 PM
- ACM 278: Apple is the New Microsoft and Thinking Differently about iPhone
- 6:43 PM
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed
- 4:00 PM
- The 3 Unexpected Consequences of Apple Pay Will be Huge
- 3:54 PM
- Freebie Wednesday - Four Free Deals from TMO
- 2:15 PM
- STM dux Case for iPad mini Features Drop Protection and Clear Back
- 1:45 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-29
- 11:27 AM
- iOS 8: Fixing Bluetooth Headset Connection Issues
- 10:09 AM
- FCC Rule Change Could Turn Apple TV into A Cable TV Competitor
- 8:49 AM
- OS X Yosemite: Using Mail’s Awesome New Markup Feature