TMO to Provide Live Coverage of MWSF Keynote
TMO at MWSF - TMO to Provide Live Coverage of MWSF Keynote
by , 5:40 PM EST, January 10th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- As has been our custom for the last 5 years, The Mac Observer will provide live coverage of Steve Jobs' keynote address on Tuesday at Macworld Expo in San Francisco. The keynote begins at 9:00 AM, PST (12:00 PM, EST), and takes place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
Our live coverage will be posted on this Web page, which we recommend you bookmark immediately.
In addition to that page, we have created a very cool channel in IRC that will allow you to see our posts directly in an IRC channel dedicated to reading our live coverage. This is in addition to our normal, #macobserver channel. You can find more information about using our IRC channels, including the dedicated TMO Live Reporter channel for Tuesday's keynote address, in a special page we have set up.
Apple announced earlier on Monday that it would not be webcasting the event, a departure from past years when the company provided both a webcast and a live satellite feed. The company will, however, post a recording of the event at 9:00 PM, EST.
Our usual caveat accompanies this announcement, however: Unexpected technical difficulties could preclude us from bringing you live coverage. If so, however, we will post our blow by blow coverage immediately following the keynote itself.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- 6:54 PM
- 6 Great Display Choices for Your MacBook Pro and Mac Pro
- 6:25 PM
- Apple Drops 2.81% in Broad Brexit Selloff
- 5:01 PM
- G Cloud Unlimited Backup for iPhone and Android: 5-Year Subscription for $29.99
- 1:46 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-24: Goodbye Thunderbolt Display, Spinning off the Mac
- 11:48 AM
- Plex Media Server Turns 1.0!
- 9:05 AM
- OS X: Using Policy Banner for Custom Login Screens
- Thu,9:01 PM
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- 8:55 PM
- Apple Adds RAW Support for 15 DSLR Cameras from Canon, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony
- 6:20 PM
- How to Display Calories or kJ on your iPhone/Apple Watch Health Apps
- 5:20 PM
- Ingrein ‘Smartclock’ Shows Important Notifications to Help You Detach from Your Screen