Apple Announces Mac mini Desktop, Starting at $499
TMO at MWSF - Apple Announces Mac mini Desktop, Starting at $499
by , 1:40 PM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANSICO -- Before a standing room only crowd at the Moscone Convention Center, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced Tuesday the Mac mini, the company's smallest Mac desktop without a monitor and keyboard, starting at US$499.
the G4-based Mac mini features a square shape with rounded edges in a silver brushed metal enclosure that is a little over an inch high.
The Mac mini will be available January 22 in two models -- a 1.25GHz processor model with a 40 gigabyte (GB) hard drive and 256 megabytes or memory for $499, and a 1.42GHz system with a 80GB hard drive for $599.
The Mac mini features one FireWire 400, two USB 2.0 ports, a DVI interface that also supports VGA, a built-in 10/100BASE-T Ethernet, 56K V.92 modem, a ATI Radeon 9200 graphics with 32MB of dedicated DDR memory, and AirPort Extreme and Bluetooth support.
- Sat,5:29 PM
- Apple Not Allowing Fart Apps on Apple Watch
- 4:23 PM
- How to Convert iPhone Photos to Black And White
- 3:48 PM
- Quick Tip: How to Take an Apple Watch Screenshot
- 10:30 AM
- Three Scenarios for Home Automation
- Fri,9:44 PM
- Sony and Samsung Both Offered to Pay James Bond to Use Their Phones
- 6:39 PM
- XTC In-Ear Genuine Wood Headphones: $23.99
- 6:30 PM
- Four Things To Get You Started With Apple Watch
- 3:55 PM
- Apple’s iPhone 7 Will Make Current iPhones Obsolete
- 1:50 PM
- Apple Offers Online Personal Setup Assistance for Apple Watch
- 1:22 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-04-24: Getting Inside Apple Watch
- 11:24 AM
- iFixit Apple Watch Tear Down Kills Hopes of Upgrades
- 10:09 AM
- Apple Watch App Store Open for Business with 3,000 Apps