Griffin Releases Range-Improving Stand for AirPort Express
TMO at MWSF - Griffin Releases Range-Improving Stand for AirPort Express
by , 12:05 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
San Francisco, CA –- Griffin Technology has released a desk accessory, the Xpress Stand, for Apple's AirPort Express base station. The device is designed to increase effective range and signal efficiency of AirTunes. It also includes network status light, built-in cable management, and a weighted, chrome metal base.
"We realized that Apple's AirPort Express needed a base, so we decided to make one that would make an elegant artistic statement and compel you to display it on the desk, shelf or entertainment center." said Paul Griffin, President of Griffin Technology.
The Griffin Xpress Stand is US$24.99. The company is currently accepting pre-orders for shipment beginning in the first quarter of 2005.
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite: Naming Group Conversations in Messages
- Tue,9:01 PM
- BuzzFeed Uses Apple Watches to Incentivise Staff