Griffin Releases Range-Improving Stand for AirPort Express
TMO at MWSF - Griffin Releases Range-Improving Stand for AirPort Express
by , 12:05 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
San Francisco, CA –- Griffin Technology has released a desk accessory, the Xpress Stand, for Apple's AirPort Express base station. The device is designed to increase effective range and signal efficiency of AirTunes. It also includes network status light, built-in cable management, and a weighted, chrome metal base.
"We realized that Apple's AirPort Express needed a base, so we decided to make one that would make an elegant artistic statement and compel you to display it on the desk, shelf or entertainment center." said Paul Griffin, President of Griffin Technology.
The Griffin Xpress Stand is US$24.99. The company is currently accepting pre-orders for shipment beginning in the first quarter of 2005.
- Tue,9:30 PM
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
- 9:11 PM
- Gartner Says Apple Beat Samsung in Smartphones in December Quarter
- 5:38 PM
- Nissan-Renault CEO Says Apple Car Is ‘Good News for Us’
- 5:08 PM
- White Hat Security Hacker Bundle: $49
- 2:34 PM
- $415M Settlement in Apple, Google Anti-poaching Case gets Preliminary OK
- 1:23 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-03: Google’s MVNO Plans, Apple Pay Scammers
- 11:45 AM
- iOS 8: How to Set Up Your New iPad or iPhone - Those Questions!
- 9:52 AM
- Google Ready to Launch it Own Cell Service Network
- 9:04 AM
- Pebble Adds Steel to its New Time Smartwatch Lineup
- Mon,10:49 PM
- Apple’s World Gallery Highlights iPhone 6 Photographs
- 10:30 PM
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- 7:33 PM
- Dragon Dictate for Mac 4: $99.99