Griffin Releases Range-Improving Stand for AirPort Express
TMO at MWSF - Griffin Releases Range-Improving Stand for AirPort Express
by , 12:05 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
San Francisco, CA –- Griffin Technology has released a desk accessory, the Xpress Stand, for Apple's AirPort Express base station. The device is designed to increase effective range and signal efficiency of AirTunes. It also includes network status light, built-in cable management, and a weighted, chrome metal base.
"We realized that Apple's AirPort Express needed a base, so we decided to make one that would make an elegant artistic statement and compel you to display it on the desk, shelf or entertainment center." said Paul Griffin, President of Griffin Technology.
The Griffin Xpress Stand is US$24.99. The company is currently accepting pre-orders for shipment beginning in the first quarter of 2005.
- Wed,11:02 AM
- Report Claims Gold iPad Coming Soon
- 10:31 AM
- Evercore Raises AAPL Target on Strong iPhone 6 Demand
- 10:03 AM
- Apple Tells Developers to Submit their OS X Yosemite-compatible Apps
- 9:18 AM
- iTunes Store Adds City of Hope Donation Page for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- 8:40 AM
- iOS 8: Requesting the Desktop Version of Websites
- 12:37 AM
- Apple Reduces Screen Size in Apple Watch Video to Match Website
- Tue,7:17 PM
- Samsung Calls Galaxy Note 4 Screen Gap a Feature, not a Flaw
- 6:04 PM
- iOS 8 HealthKit-compatible Apps: TMO’s Growing List
- 5:14 PM
- Apple Releases New Printer Drivers for HP and 7 Other Companies
- 4:51 PM
- iOS 8: How to Enable Notification Center Widgets
- 4:40 PM
- iLuv Vyneer Case for iPhone 6: Fashion, Protection and Transparency
- 4:33 PM
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?