Griffin Releases Range-Improving Stand for AirPort Express
TMO at MWSF - Griffin Releases Range-Improving Stand for AirPort Express
by , 12:05 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
San Francisco, CA –- Griffin Technology has released a desk accessory, the Xpress Stand, for Apple's AirPort Express base station. The device is designed to increase effective range and signal efficiency of AirTunes. It also includes network status light, built-in cable management, and a weighted, chrome metal base.
"We realized that Apple's AirPort Express needed a base, so we decided to make one that would make an elegant artistic statement and compel you to display it on the desk, shelf or entertainment center." said Paul Griffin, President of Griffin Technology.
The Griffin Xpress Stand is US$24.99. The company is currently accepting pre-orders for shipment beginning in the first quarter of 2005.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?