EZQuest Introduces Thunder Pro A/V FireWire Hard Drive
TMO at MWSF - EZQuest Introduces Thunder Pro A/V FireWire Hard Drive
by , 9:40 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- EZQuest introduced its new Thunder Pro A/V FireWire 400 hard drive at Macworld Expo Tuesday, the first in the company's new generation of Pro A/V drives.
Designed to meet the demands of creative professionals, the Thunder Pro A/V drive comes in an anodized aluminum case and has no internal fan, for quieter operation. Additionally, the drive features EZ Port, an extra front-mounted FireWire port, and Smart Switch, which automatically turns the drive on when it is plugged in.
The Thunder Pro A/V drive is available in four configurations: 160GB ($249), 200GB ($289), 250GB ($349), and 400GB ($699). EZQuest includes a two-year warranty and 48-hour repair turnaround for all of its Pro A/V products.
EZQuest is demonstrating the new drive, and also previewing a FireWire 800 version, at booth #1446.
- Tue,2:34 PM
- $415M Settlement in Apple, Google Anti-poaching Case get Preliminary OK
- 1:23 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-03: Google’s MVNO Plans, Apple Pay Scammers
- 11:45 AM
- iOS 8: How to Set Up Your New iPad or iPhone - Those Questions!
- 9:52 AM
- Google Ready to Launch it Own Cell Service Network
- 9:04 AM
- Pebble Adds Steel to its New Time Smartwatch Lineup
- Mon,10:49 PM
- Apple’s World Gallery Highlights iPhone 6 Photographs
- 10:30 PM
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- 7:33 PM
- Dragon Dictate for Mac 4: $99.99
- 7:16 PM
- TMO Quick Tip: Use Tab to Quick Search Apple.com
- 3:10 PM
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta goes Public with Photos App
- 1:25 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-02: Samsung’s New iPhone Copy, More Apple Car Evidence
- 11:01 AM
- Morgan Stanley Says AAPL’s Market will Grow to $3.4 Trillion