EZQuest Introduces Thunder Pro A/V FireWire Hard Drive
TMO at MWSF - EZQuest Introduces Thunder Pro A/V FireWire Hard Drive
by , 9:40 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- EZQuest introduced its new Thunder Pro A/V FireWire 400 hard drive at Macworld Expo Tuesday, the first in the company's new generation of Pro A/V drives.
Designed to meet the demands of creative professionals, the Thunder Pro A/V drive comes in an anodized aluminum case and has no internal fan, for quieter operation. Additionally, the drive features EZ Port, an extra front-mounted FireWire port, and Smart Switch, which automatically turns the drive on when it is plugged in.
The Thunder Pro A/V drive is available in four configurations: 160GB ($249), 200GB ($289), 250GB ($349), and 400GB ($699). EZQuest includes a two-year warranty and 48-hour repair turnaround for all of its Pro A/V products.
EZQuest is demonstrating the new drive, and also previewing a FireWire 800 version, at booth #1446.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Tue,6:20 PM
- $100 Off Apple Watch, $125 Off 128GB iPad Air 2, Today Only
- 6:05 PM
- HyperDrive MacBook Storage Expander: $19.95
- 3:00 PM
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- 1:34 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-11-24: The Big Mac Pro Smackdown
- 11:13 AM
- Dell Fails Security 101 with eDellRoot Certificate Flaw
- 9:31 AM
- Apple Targets February for China Apple Pay Launch
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 9: Control Siri’s Sounds
- Mon,8:30 PM
- 60% Off Stock Vaja Cases for iPhone, iPad
- 6:58 PM
- Apple Pay Explained in 74 Seconds (Video)
- 6:42 PM
- Square Rolls Out 100 Apple Pay NFC Terminals to Merchants
- 6:30 PM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Make Your Holiday Events Easier