EZQuest Introduces Thunder Pro A/V FireWire Hard Drive
TMO at MWSF - EZQuest Introduces Thunder Pro A/V FireWire Hard Drive
by , 9:40 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- EZQuest introduced its new Thunder Pro A/V FireWire 400 hard drive at Macworld Expo Tuesday, the first in the company's new generation of Pro A/V drives.
Designed to meet the demands of creative professionals, the Thunder Pro A/V drive comes in an anodized aluminum case and has no internal fan, for quieter operation. Additionally, the drive features EZ Port, an extra front-mounted FireWire port, and Smart Switch, which automatically turns the drive on when it is plugged in.
The Thunder Pro A/V drive is available in four configurations: 160GB ($249), 200GB ($289), 250GB ($349), and 400GB ($699). EZQuest includes a two-year warranty and 48-hour repair turnaround for all of its Pro A/V products.
EZQuest is demonstrating the new drive, and also previewing a FireWire 800 version, at booth #1446.
- Wed,3:10 PM
- How to Deauthorize All Devices in iTunes 12
- Fri,5:00 PM
- Swatch Plans to Release Internet-Connected Smartwatch Late Summer
- 4:50 PM
- Hope Springs Eternal: a New Approach to OS X at WWDC
- 3:32 PM
- Complete Arduino Starter Kit and Course Bundle: $75.99
- 1:45 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-29: The Big iCloud Photos Alternatives Show
- 12:45 PM
- OS X: A Better Way to Handle Tabs in Apple’s Safari
- 11:21 AM
- Skype for Mac Hotfix Released to fix Audio Selection Issues
- 11:19 AM
- Apple’s Fix for the Messages Text String Crash
- 10:50 AM
- Want Great Movie Deals? There’s an App for That
- 9:55 AM
- Apple Buys Augmented Reality Company Metaio
- 9:14 AM
- Use AppleScript To Create a Custom Evernote PDF Menu Action
- 8:40 AM
- Safari: Turning Off Push Notifications