EZQuest Introduces Thunder Pro A/V FireWire Hard Drive
TMO at MWSF - EZQuest Introduces Thunder Pro A/V FireWire Hard Drive
by , 9:40 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- EZQuest introduced its new Thunder Pro A/V FireWire 400 hard drive at Macworld Expo Tuesday, the first in the company's new generation of Pro A/V drives.
Designed to meet the demands of creative professionals, the Thunder Pro A/V drive comes in an anodized aluminum case and has no internal fan, for quieter operation. Additionally, the drive features EZ Port, an extra front-mounted FireWire port, and Smart Switch, which automatically turns the drive on when it is plugged in.
The Thunder Pro A/V drive is available in four configurations: 160GB ($249), 200GB ($289), 250GB ($349), and 400GB ($699). EZQuest includes a two-year warranty and 48-hour repair turnaround for all of its Pro A/V products.
EZQuest is demonstrating the new drive, and also previewing a FireWire 800 version, at booth #1446.
- Tue,7:38 PM
- Video Scratch Test for Ion-X Glass Shows High Scratch Resistance
- 6:23 PM
- Keynote for iOS Updated to Support ‘Keynote Remote Apple Watch’ App
- 5:50 PM
- Angela Ahrendts Explains Apple Watch Rollout in Employee Video
- 4:37 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Back-End Developer Course Bundle
- 4:32 PM
- Randomly Selected Developers Offered Expedited Apple Watch Delivery
- 2:19 PM
- 10 Must Have Apple Watch Apps for Launch Day
- 2:00 PM
- James Bond, It’s Time to Try on Your Apple Watch
- 1:24 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-04-21: The Real Scoop on Twitter’s DM Changes
- 10:09 AM
- Google Kills YouTube for 2nd Gen Apple TV, Older iOS Devices
- 9:10 AM
- Jeff Gamet Talks Cloud Services at Denver Apple Pi
- Mon,6:42 PM
- How to Create and Use Network Locations for Mac
- 6:09 PM
- Some Apple Watch Orders ‘Preparing for Shipment’