Roxio Demos Toast With HD Support, Expo Pricing Specials
TMO at MWSF - Roxio Demos Toast With HD Support, Expo Pricing Specials
by , 10:15 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Roxio is demonstrating its newest products at Macworld Expo San Francisco, including the recently released Popcorn movie copying software, as well as a future version of its Toast disc mastering software that will support HD content. The company is also offering special Macworld Expo pricing, both online and on the show floor.
"Support for HD content in future versions of Toast will enable users to import HD program files, such as those created from HDTV capture devices, and automatically create anamorphic widescreen DVDs that preserve the 16:9 aspect ratio," the press release explains, although no date of release for HD support is given.
Macworld Expo pricing on Roxio's products is as follows: Toast 6 Titanium, $49.95 ($50 off); Toast with Jam 6, $99.95 ($100 off); and Popcorn, $29.95 ($20 off).
Also, on Tuesday at 2:30 p.m. in the South Hall "Special Attractions" Main Theatre, Roxio's Adam Fingerman will demonstrate how to use Toast 6 Titanium to convert cassettes and LPs to digital form, restore the sound quality, and burn to CD or transfer to the iPod.
Roxio can be found in booth #517.
- Tue,9:57 PM
- Apple Lets iPhone Read Books Made with iBooks Author
- 7:15 PM
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- 6:42 PM
- Apple Updates GarageBand for Mac and iPhone: New Drummers, Apple Music Connect, Force Touch
- 6:25 PM
- Apple Releases iTunes 12.2 Update with Apple Music Support
- 6:16 PM
- How to Request Songs on Beats 1 Radio
- 5:22 PM
- Apple Music Turns to Tumblr for Beats 1 Show Schedule
- 5:21 PM
- Pay What You Want for the iOS Designer Bundle
- 4:39 PM
- Apple Says iTunes 12.2 ‘Coming Soon’ for Mac and Windows
- 4:19 PM
- Apple Patches 45 Security Flaws in OS X Yosemite, Mavericks and Mountain Lion
- 3:26 PM
- Apple Squashes EFI Flash Memory Security Holes in OS X Mavericks and Mountain Lion
- 1:53 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-06-30: Apple Music First Impressions
- 12:42 PM
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library