Roxio Demos Toast With HD Support, Expo Pricing Specials
TMO at MWSF - Roxio Demos Toast With HD Support, Expo Pricing Specials
by , 10:15 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Roxio is demonstrating its newest products at Macworld Expo San Francisco, including the recently released Popcorn movie copying software, as well as a future version of its Toast disc mastering software that will support HD content. The company is also offering special Macworld Expo pricing, both online and on the show floor.
"Support for HD content in future versions of Toast will enable users to import HD program files, such as those created from HDTV capture devices, and automatically create anamorphic widescreen DVDs that preserve the 16:9 aspect ratio," the press release explains, although no date of release for HD support is given.
Macworld Expo pricing on Roxio's products is as follows: Toast 6 Titanium, $49.95 ($50 off); Toast with Jam 6, $99.95 ($100 off); and Popcorn, $29.95 ($20 off).
Also, on Tuesday at 2:30 p.m. in the South Hall "Special Attractions" Main Theatre, Roxio's Adam Fingerman will demonstrate how to use Toast 6 Titanium to convert cassettes and LPs to digital form, restore the sound quality, and burn to CD or transfer to the iPod.
Roxio can be found in booth #517.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:07 PM
- Apple’s First Scripted Series will Star Dr. Dre
- 7:07 PM
- Adobe Creative Cloud Bug Deletes Files Without Permission
- 6:00 PM
- AT&T Says it’s 5G Network will be 100x Faster than LTE
- 5:01 PM
- My Classic Hard Disks Are Spinning Right into the Graveyard
- 4:54 PM
- Bumprz 2: Minimalist Protection for iPhone on Kickstarter
- 4:51 PM
- MGG 592: Taming Wi-Fi Chaos
- 1:45 PM
- OK Go’s Parabolic Flight Video for ‘Upside Down & Inside Out’
- 1:35 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-12: 5G Wireless Speed Tests, Apple’s Growing Patent Infringement Mess
- 1:31 PM
- Xtra Drive Lightning Flash Drive with 16GB Micro SD Card: $71.99
- 12:55 PM
- How to Fix the ‘You Are Not Signed into Apple Music’ Error
- 10:38 AM
- Immersion Sues Apple, AT&T Over Haptic Feedback Patents