Roxio Demos Toast With HD Support, Expo Pricing Specials
TMO at MWSF - Roxio Demos Toast With HD Support, Expo Pricing Specials
by , 10:15 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Roxio is demonstrating its newest products at Macworld Expo San Francisco, including the recently released Popcorn movie copying software, as well as a future version of its Toast disc mastering software that will support HD content. The company is also offering special Macworld Expo pricing, both online and on the show floor.
"Support for HD content in future versions of Toast will enable users to import HD program files, such as those created from HDTV capture devices, and automatically create anamorphic widescreen DVDs that preserve the 16:9 aspect ratio," the press release explains, although no date of release for HD support is given.
Macworld Expo pricing on Roxio's products is as follows: Toast 6 Titanium, $49.95 ($50 off); Toast with Jam 6, $99.95 ($100 off); and Popcorn, $29.95 ($20 off).
Also, on Tuesday at 2:30 p.m. in the South Hall "Special Attractions" Main Theatre, Roxio's Adam Fingerman will demonstrate how to use Toast 6 Titanium to convert cassettes and LPs to digital form, restore the sound quality, and burn to CD or transfer to the iPod.
Roxio can be found in booth #517.
- Fri,8:30 PM
- Silicon Valley Sources Refute Elon Musk Claims about Apple
- 6:08 PM
- Two Minute Clip from Steve Jobs Film where Woz Asks Steve What He Does (Video)
- 5:52 PM
- Dark Castle and System 6 Emulator in Your Browser
- 5:31 PM
- Skybell Wi-Fi Doorbell: $149
- 5:15 PM
- Tesla’s Elon Musk Rant at Apple Means He’s on to Something Scary
- 1:57 PM
- AT&T Limits Wi-Fi Calling to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s
- 1:38 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-10-09: Tesla Bags on Apple, AT&T’s Wi-Fi Calling
- 10:06 AM
- Elon Musk: Can’t Cut it at Tesla? Go Work for Apple
- 8:55 AM
- El Capitan: Hide Your Menu Bar!
- Thu,9:10 PM
- Apple on iPhone Battery Performance: You’re Measuring It Wrong
- 6:56 PM
- The Big Mac Bundle: $17.99
- 6:00 PM
- The Two Sides of Apple: Brilliance and Ennui