Roxio Demos Toast With HD Support, Expo Pricing Specials
TMO at MWSF - Roxio Demos Toast With HD Support, Expo Pricing Specials
by , 10:15 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Roxio is demonstrating its newest products at Macworld Expo San Francisco, including the recently released Popcorn movie copying software, as well as a future version of its Toast disc mastering software that will support HD content. The company is also offering special Macworld Expo pricing, both online and on the show floor.
"Support for HD content in future versions of Toast will enable users to import HD program files, such as those created from HDTV capture devices, and automatically create anamorphic widescreen DVDs that preserve the 16:9 aspect ratio," the press release explains, although no date of release for HD support is given.
Macworld Expo pricing on Roxio's products is as follows: Toast 6 Titanium, $49.95 ($50 off); Toast with Jam 6, $99.95 ($100 off); and Popcorn, $29.95 ($20 off).
Also, on Tuesday at 2:30 p.m. in the South Hall "Special Attractions" Main Theatre, Roxio's Adam Fingerman will demonstrate how to use Toast 6 Titanium to convert cassettes and LPs to digital form, restore the sound quality, and burn to CD or transfer to the iPod.
Roxio can be found in booth #517.
- Fri,5:07 PM
- New Uses For Old Power Macs
- 5:02 PM
- Apple Pay is Soaring While Competitors Crash and Burn
- 1:47 PM
- The Camera Lens Mug: $19.99
- 1:19 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-24
- 11:10 AM
- Apple, Nike Teaming Up on Wearable Tech Project
- 9:37 AM
- Kickstarter Project: Mouse Guard LEGO Mini Figures
- 8:48 AM
- OS X Yosemite: Handing Calls Off to Your iPhone
- Thu,8:46 PM
- Yosemite: How To Fix Safari’s Address Bar
- 7:32 PM
- If Microsoft Made a Smart Watch…
- 5:45 PM
- X-Doria Folio Case for iPhone 6: Awkward by Nature
- 5:30 PM
- ACM 277: Apple Pay, Apple Designs, and iPad as a Laptop Replacement
- 4:34 PM
- Learn Apple’s Swift Programming Language for $19