Roxio Demos Toast With HD Support, Expo Pricing Specials
TMO at MWSF - Roxio Demos Toast With HD Support, Expo Pricing Specials
by , 10:15 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Roxio is demonstrating its newest products at Macworld Expo San Francisco, including the recently released Popcorn movie copying software, as well as a future version of its Toast disc mastering software that will support HD content. The company is also offering special Macworld Expo pricing, both online and on the show floor.
"Support for HD content in future versions of Toast will enable users to import HD program files, such as those created from HDTV capture devices, and automatically create anamorphic widescreen DVDs that preserve the 16:9 aspect ratio," the press release explains, although no date of release for HD support is given.
Macworld Expo pricing on Roxio's products is as follows: Toast 6 Titanium, $49.95 ($50 off); Toast with Jam 6, $99.95 ($100 off); and Popcorn, $29.95 ($20 off).
Also, on Tuesday at 2:30 p.m. in the South Hall "Special Attractions" Main Theatre, Roxio's Adam Fingerman will demonstrate how to use Toast 6 Titanium to convert cassettes and LPs to digital form, restore the sound quality, and burn to CD or transfer to the iPod.
Roxio can be found in booth #517.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?