Roxio Demos Toast With HD Support, Expo Pricing Specials
TMO at MWSF - Roxio Demos Toast With HD Support, Expo Pricing Specials
by , 10:15 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Roxio is demonstrating its newest products at Macworld Expo San Francisco, including the recently released Popcorn movie copying software, as well as a future version of its Toast disc mastering software that will support HD content. The company is also offering special Macworld Expo pricing, both online and on the show floor.
"Support for HD content in future versions of Toast will enable users to import HD program files, such as those created from HDTV capture devices, and automatically create anamorphic widescreen DVDs that preserve the 16:9 aspect ratio," the press release explains, although no date of release for HD support is given.
Macworld Expo pricing on Roxio's products is as follows: Toast 6 Titanium, $49.95 ($50 off); Toast with Jam 6, $99.95 ($100 off); and Popcorn, $29.95 ($20 off).
Also, on Tuesday at 2:30 p.m. in the South Hall "Special Attractions" Main Theatre, Roxio's Adam Fingerman will demonstrate how to use Toast 6 Titanium to convert cassettes and LPs to digital form, restore the sound quality, and burn to CD or transfer to the iPod.
Roxio can be found in booth #517.
- Fri,8:43 PM
- How to Identify Power Bricks in One Clever Stroke
- 6:48 PM
- Legal Mobile Phone Unlocking Bill to Be Signed into Law
- 6:18 PM
- Brilliant ‘Apple Clickbait Generator’ Makes Apple-Doomed-Articles
- 6:15 PM
- Microsoft’s Sobering Realization: It Can Never Win, Place or Show in the Hardware War
- 6:10 PM
- Kensington X3 Bluetooth Keyboard/Case for iPad Air Can Also Partially Charge it
- 4:12 PM
- Complete iOS 8 + Swift Developers Course (Pre-Order) for $79
- 1:07 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-08-01
- 11:18 AM
- Apple to Beats: Welcome to the Family
- 10:42 AM
- BadUSB: Undetectable USB flaw Could Expose all Your Tech Gear to Hackers
- 9:48 AM
- Apple Buys Vivendi’s Stake in Beats for $404M [Updated]
- 8:45 AM
- OS X: Configuring FileVault
- Thu,9:43 PM
- U.S. Appeals Court Rules Microsoft Must Turn Over Email Hosted in Ireland