Roxio Demos Toast With HD Support, Expo Pricing Specials
TMO at MWSF - Roxio Demos Toast With HD Support, Expo Pricing Specials
by , 10:15 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Roxio is demonstrating its newest products at Macworld Expo San Francisco, including the recently released Popcorn movie copying software, as well as a future version of its Toast disc mastering software that will support HD content. The company is also offering special Macworld Expo pricing, both online and on the show floor.
"Support for HD content in future versions of Toast will enable users to import HD program files, such as those created from HDTV capture devices, and automatically create anamorphic widescreen DVDs that preserve the 16:9 aspect ratio," the press release explains, although no date of release for HD support is given.
Macworld Expo pricing on Roxio's products is as follows: Toast 6 Titanium, $49.95 ($50 off); Toast with Jam 6, $99.95 ($100 off); and Popcorn, $29.95 ($20 off).
Also, on Tuesday at 2:30 p.m. in the South Hall "Special Attractions" Main Theatre, Roxio's Adam Fingerman will demonstrate how to use Toast 6 Titanium to convert cassettes and LPs to digital form, restore the sound quality, and burn to CD or transfer to the iPod.
Roxio can be found in booth #517.
- Fri,10:42 AM
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- 8:56 AM
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Turning Off Reachability
- Thu,6:43 PM
- New Apple TV Hardware Reportedly Coming in September
- 5:10 PM
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Released for Mac and Linux
- 4:51 PM
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- 3:10 PM
- How to Use Siri on Apple Watch to Create Immediate Countdown Timer
- 2:39 PM
- Drive Genius 4 for Macs: $49.99
- 1:40 PM
- Cusby: A Modular & Expandable USB-C Dock for MacBook
- 1:10 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-30: iPad Stylus-palooza, New Apple Campus Cafe
- 10:50 AM
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- 9:23 AM
- Those Awesome LEGO Star Wars Pics are Now in a Book
- Wed,9:18 PM
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck