Roxio Demos Toast With HD Support, Expo Pricing Specials
TMO at MWSF - Roxio Demos Toast With HD Support, Expo Pricing Specials
by , 10:15 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Roxio is demonstrating its newest products at Macworld Expo San Francisco, including the recently released Popcorn movie copying software, as well as a future version of its Toast disc mastering software that will support HD content. The company is also offering special Macworld Expo pricing, both online and on the show floor.
"Support for HD content in future versions of Toast will enable users to import HD program files, such as those created from HDTV capture devices, and automatically create anamorphic widescreen DVDs that preserve the 16:9 aspect ratio," the press release explains, although no date of release for HD support is given.
Macworld Expo pricing on Roxio's products is as follows: Toast 6 Titanium, $49.95 ($50 off); Toast with Jam 6, $99.95 ($100 off); and Popcorn, $29.95 ($20 off).
Also, on Tuesday at 2:30 p.m. in the South Hall "Special Attractions" Main Theatre, Roxio's Adam Fingerman will demonstrate how to use Toast 6 Titanium to convert cassettes and LPs to digital form, restore the sound quality, and burn to CD or transfer to the iPod.
Roxio can be found in booth #517.
- Thu,8:48 PM
- Hedge Fund: ‘Apple Might Become Obsolete in 2-3 Years’
- 5:40 PM
- MGG 512: Two Zero Zero Hexes Your Favorite Geeks
- 4:41 PM
- TwistedWave Audio Recorder and Editor for Mac: $20
- 3:47 PM
- Apple’s Yosemite Beta: Don’t Use TRIM with SSD
- 2:42 PM
- Apple’s Yosemite Beta Site Conks Out Over Heavy Demand
- 2:13 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-24
- 1:45 PM
- Sweet Design: the CODE Donut Bluetooth Speaker
- 12:35 PM
- Apple Releases OS X Yosemite Public Beta
- 11:39 AM
- Apple, Visa Deal Could Make iPhone 6 Your Next Wallet
- 10:25 AM
- Canaccord: Get Ready for Big iPhone 6 Sales
- 8:57 AM
- Swatch: We Aren’t Making Apple’s iWatch
- Wed,7:35 PM
- ACM 264: Diving Deep into Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited